Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who would you like to come down from the championship 15:16 - Jun 23 with 2955 viewsNorthernDale

The it is coming to that stage of the season, in which we look at potential opponent's for next season.

I think that Luton are down - which is a pity, because it is an awful place to go.

I hope that Barnsley escape, mainly because Barnsley in recent years, always seem to stuff us at Oakwell. every time we go there.

I must admit I would not mind Hull city and Middlesbrough to coming down

any other ideas?
who would you like to come down from the championship on 15:31 - Jun 23 with 2916 viewsJames1980

What was Hull like for a night out prior to Covid?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

who would you like to come down from the championship on 15:58 - Jun 23 with 2866 viewsaleanddale

who would you like to come down from the championship on 15:31 - Jun 23 by James1980

What was Hull like for a night out prior to Covid?

Excellent!! a bit rough around the edges but non of us really mind that do we?

Any Norden and Bamford resident supporters can always go for a night out in Beverley!.

Middlesbrough for me though with Sunderland staying with us thats two cracking trips up to the North East where the welcome is always a pretty warm one.
who would you like to come down from the championship on 16:04 - Jun 23 with 2842 viewsEllDale

Presuming we're allowed fans in to the stadium I'd just go for the clubs who would fill the away side.
Hull, Middlesbrough, Huddersfield.
who would you like to come down from the championship on 16:28 - Jun 23 with 2791 viewstodmordendale

Stoke would be ok for a cold wet Tuesday night in February
who would you like to come down from the championship on 16:34 - Jun 23 with 2778 viewsNigeriamark

I think you are correct on Luton so I would go for Middlesborough and Huddersfield. Don't think we would get many points from them but a couple of good trips & decent home crowds for us
who would you like to come down from the championship on 16:37 - Jun 23 with 2779 viewsjudd

Leeds

Poll: What is it to be then?

who would you like to come down from the championship on 17:35 - Jun 23 with 2720 viewsdavidab2202

who would you like to come down from the championship on 16:37 - Jun 23 by judd

Leeds

Unlikely,other than a massive points deduction for any reason that you care to think of which I for one would heartily condone--not a big fan but you might gather that
who would you like to come down from the championship on 18:00 - Jun 23 with 2700 viewsDySporting

I've seen an increase of southern based teams go up (c'mon exeter) so I'd be happy with a mixture coming down. Luton rivals Portsmouth for the worst photography position in the EFL so I'd be happy for them to stay up.
Login to get fewer ads

who would you like to come down from the championship on 18:05 - Jun 23 with 2686 viewsTVOS1907

who would you like to come down from the championship on 18:00 - Jun 23 by DySporting

I've seen an increase of southern based teams go up (c'mon exeter) so I'd be happy with a mixture coming down. Luton rivals Portsmouth for the worst photography position in the EFL so I'd be happy for them to stay up.

Have you thought of facing the pitch?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

who would you like to come down from the championship on 18:46 - Jun 23 with 2630 viewselectricblue

I actually think the bottom 3 in the championship at present will drop.
Luton.
Barnsley.
Hull.......

It will be a test for Warnock at borro....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

who would you like to come down from the championship on 20:14 - Jun 28 with 2274 viewsJames1980

How about Huddersfield?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

who would you like to come down from the championship on 11:31 - Jun 29 with 1991 viewsAncoats_Blue

Assuming we can attend games next season my preference would be Barnsley, Hudds , Stoke
who would you like to come down from the championship on 11:56 - Jun 29 with 1962 viewsncfc_chalky

Absolute nightmare scenario for me would be Notts missing out on promotion at the first attempt and Forest going up into the Premier League

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024