Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not looking Good for Boscombe 16:01 - Jul 4 with 3631 viewsChesham_Saint

Looks like the zimmers are in deep shit. Do we care? Should we care?

Personally I don’t mind them but hate their ridiculous club badge and their silly (official) nick name. That said, they aren’t the skates (even though a few of them seem to reckon themselves) and another successful southern team makes things more interesting.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 10:23 - Jul 13 with 779 viewsBuggalugs

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 10:02 - Jul 13 by dirk_doone

Their last two games have seen them draw with Spurs and beat Leicester. It's unlikely that they'll get anything from the City game but if they beat Saints and Everton they could well stay up.

Or we'll beat them and send them down.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 11:03 - Jul 13 with 751 viewsDorsetIan

Their last two games have seen them draw with Spurs and beat Leicester. It's unlikely that they'll get anything from the City game but if they beat Saints and Everton they could well stay up.

How they approach the City game will be important. Although we were beaten, those two City games after the Leicester debacle, gave us a chance to get some pride back and if Bournemouth can avoid a 4/5 nil then that game could help them. They'll fancy it against us and if they are still in with hope going into the Everton game, who knows.

That would take them to 37 points and currently above all the other strugglers (including Brighton), so the question then would be could any of the teams above them not pick up enough points to beat that. Maybe Watford. If they don't beat West Ham, then they've got City and Arsenal.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 13:15 - Jul 13 with 677 viewsTimSaint

It was a strange day yesterday, results wise.

Typical for fans of the bottom 5 clubs, their team wins, but so does everyone else. I thought Villa would win, but certainly didn't see Bournemouth winning.

I expected Watford and Newcastle to draw - and perhaps they should have done too but for a bit of a dodgy penalty.
I had West Ham to beat Norwich, but didn't expect it to be 4-0 and certainly didn't think Antonio would get all 4.

Still not clear down the bottom but expect the current 3 to drop

TimSaint

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 13:32 - Jul 13 with 666 viewsdirk_doone

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 13:15 - Jul 13 by TimSaint

It was a strange day yesterday, results wise.

Typical for fans of the bottom 5 clubs, their team wins, but so does everyone else. I thought Villa would win, but certainly didn't see Bournemouth winning.

I expected Watford and Newcastle to draw - and perhaps they should have done too but for a bit of a dodgy penalty.
I had West Ham to beat Norwich, but didn't expect it to be 4-0 and certainly didn't think Antonio would get all 4.

Still not clear down the bottom but expect the current 3 to drop

Antonio is usually West Ham's best player when they play against us us but I was surprised when I read a West Ham message board a few weeks ago to find that he is not popular with their fans. One of them even said he will never be a Premier League class player. Those 4 goals may have changed their minds.

Meanwhile, Jay Rodriguez is Burnley's star striker this season. Until Man City got their ban overturned, it looked like his goals would be firing them into Europe.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 19:52 - Jul 15 with 534 viewsBicester_North

Bournemouth giving it a right go at Man City, amazing how they’ve transformed from utter shite to looking a good side in a week.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 19:59 - Jul 15 with 518 viewskernow

I would prefer Watford went before Bournemouth.
Not looking Good for Boscombe on 20:08 - Jul 15 with 500 viewsgreen

Bournemouth could win against us or Everton and still stay up if Watford lose against Man City, West Ham and Arsenal.

If Watford do go down with Villa and Norwich then that will be three teams we’ve done the double against making up 18 of our points total.
Not looking Good for Boscombe on 20:22 - Jul 15 with 473 viewsChesham_Saint

On balance, I'd like the Zimmers to stay up but if, as is highly likely, they go down are there any players of theirs we should go for? I don't follow them closely enough to know who's any good over there....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 22:58 - Jul 15 with 393 viewsDorsetIan

Not looking Good for Boscombe on 19:52 - Jul 15 by Bicester_North

Bournemouth giving it a right go at Man City, amazing how they’ve transformed from utter shite to looking a good side in a week.

They've got a bit of confidence back. And David Brooks getting back to form hasn't hindered them.

I put a bit on Brighton to go down at 90-1 today. Bournemouth can overtake them if they win both their games and Brighton don't pick up any more points. Very unlikely but not impossible and 90-1 seemed a bit too generous.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024