Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Eat Out to Help Out“ 13:26 - Aug 3 with 9515 viewsPatfromPoole

Any Uglies doing this over the next 3 days????

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:59 - Aug 15 with 1472 viewsgrumpy

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:00 - Aug 15 by Bicester_North

Digby Jones thinks Johnson and Sunak are doing a good job with the economy through Coronavirus.

He wasn't too happy about plans to scrap entrepreneurs relief.
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 15:02 - Aug 15 with 1468 viewsgrumpy

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:02 - Aug 15 by Boris_

It's not open yet Grumps so I'd hardly call it successful just yet but thanks for the compliment. It's just a little side hustle.

'It's just a little side hustle'

[Post edited 15 Aug 2020 15:03]
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 15:24 - Aug 15 with 1447 viewsSadoldgit

The guy I work part time for has been hoovering up every last offer he can get his hands on although he really doesn’t need any financial assistance. He just sees it as free money. It’s a shame that they can’t sort out aid for those who really need it and those who don’t.
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 15:34 - Aug 15 with 1437 viewsJaySaint

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 15:24 - Aug 15 by Sadoldgit

The guy I work part time for has been hoovering up every last offer he can get his hands on although he really doesn’t need any financial assistance. He just sees it as free money. It’s a shame that they can’t sort out aid for those who really need it and those who don’t.

you sound like a proper Tory

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:57 - Aug 16 with 1306 viewsSadoldgit

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 15:34 - Aug 15 by JaySaint

you sound like a proper Tory

Don’t you mean that “he” sounds like a proper Tory???
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:14 - Aug 16 with 1286 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 15:24 - Aug 15 by Sadoldgit

Soppy even hates his employer! Is there anything every that you've been happy about during your mundane life or are you just a relentlessly miserable old man?

Meanwhile he's keeping you in employment... what an ungrateful little sh*t you are. You big cry baby.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2020 13:15]

Poll: Claude Puel

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:16 - Aug 16 with 1285 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:24 - Aug 15 by saint22

It’s exactly that and the I couldntgiveash1tness entitled attitude that purveys this country now

Can you address the issue of you pretending to be a successful businessman and home owner? Why do you lie to people on a football forum?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:23 - Aug 16 with 1260 viewsSadoldgit

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:14 - Aug 16 by Boris_

Soppy even hates his employer! Is there anything every that you've been happy about during your mundane life or are you just a relentlessly miserable old man?

Meanwhile he's keeping you in employment... what an ungrateful little sh*t you are. You big cry baby.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2020 13:15]

Perhaps you would be good enough to show where I say that I hate my employer?

Yet again you make something up to suit your own narrow minded agenda you boring, self absorbed hypocrite.
Login to get fewer ads

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:29 - Aug 16 with 1259 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:23 - Aug 16 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps you would be good enough to show where I say that I hate my employer?

Yet again you make something up to suit your own narrow minded agenda you boring, self absorbed hypocrite.

So the point of your post was to congratulate your employer for taking advantage of the benefits on offer?

Or were you having yet another moan?

Which one was it?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 09:32 - Aug 17 with 1204 viewsdirk_doone

Hello, hello, hello. What's going on here then?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-53787323

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 09:48 - Aug 17 with 1183 viewsarfurdent

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 09:32 - Aug 17 by dirk_doone

it is called Darwin's Law in action. Only the non-stupid will survive Nature's pest control measures

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 09:56 - Aug 17 with 1178 viewsSadoldgit

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:29 - Aug 16 by Boris_

So the point of your post was to congratulate your employer for taking advantage of the benefits on offer?

Or were you having yet another moan?

Which one was it?

You aren’t very bright are you Doris?

I shall spell it out for you. The money is supposed to be there for businesses with financial difficulties. He doesn’t have any therefore he is taking money he doesn’t need (at our expenses) and in doing so reducing the amount available for those that do need it.

As a selfish person I get that you don’t understand my point.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2020 10:04]
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 12:12 - Aug 17 with 1127 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 09:56 - Aug 17 by Sadoldgit

You aren’t very bright are you Doris?

I shall spell it out for you. The money is supposed to be there for businesses with financial difficulties. He doesn’t have any therefore he is taking money he doesn’t need (at our expenses) and in doing so reducing the amount available for those that do need it.

As a selfish person I get that you don’t understand my point.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2020 10:04]

You do realise that it is the banks that have leant the money to businesses and not the government, don't you?

You do realise that the money needs to be paid back, with interest, don't you?

I expect you to ignore this post of course, now you've been found out as someone who doesn't have a clue how business works. Another fantasist like 22 exposed!

To help you out a bit here. Bounceback and CBILS loans are provided by the BANKS and NOT the Government. They have to be paid back with interest!

The only time the government will have to step in is if the company goes pop, they will have to pay it back to the bank on behalf of the liquidated company.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 12:49 - Aug 17 with 1106 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 09:32 - Aug 17 by dirk_doone

Blimey Dirk! It couldn't be that my linking between the demographic of towns and the top 13 most infected cities are indeed linked?!

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:06 - Aug 17 with 1099 viewsJaySaint

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 12:49 - Aug 17 by Boris_

Blimey Dirk! It couldn't be that my linking between the demographic of towns and the top 13 most infected cities are indeed linked?!

nothing to see here

[Post edited 17 Aug 2020 13:07]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 1016 viewsBoris_

It does appear that soppy is using the Bradley tactic of ignoring rather than own up to being thick and stupid.

Could he be him?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 10:05 - Aug 18 with 950 viewsSadoldgit

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 12:12 - Aug 17 by Boris_

You do realise that it is the banks that have leant the money to businesses and not the government, don't you?

You do realise that the money needs to be paid back, with interest, don't you?

I expect you to ignore this post of course, now you've been found out as someone who doesn't have a clue how business works. Another fantasist like 22 exposed!

To help you out a bit here. Bounceback and CBILS loans are provided by the BANKS and NOT the Government. They have to be paid back with interest!

The only time the government will have to step in is if the company goes pop, they will have to pay it back to the bank on behalf of the liquidated company.

Yes I do understand those things Doris, but if you engage your brain for a second you will understand that it doesn’t change my point at all. Point scoring is all very well but it helps if you stop to think before making an ass of yourself 😘
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:12 - Aug 18 with 932 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 10:05 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

Yes I do understand those things Doris, but if you engage your brain for a second you will understand that it doesn’t change my point at all. Point scoring is all very well but it helps if you stop to think before making an ass of yourself 😘

Your point is invalid because you don't understand how BUSINESS works.

CBILS and BounceBack are LOANS ( with interest ) from the BANKS and were completely unlimited.

Nobody who 'needs them more' has missed out. Anyone who wanted one was allowed one. So what is your point? Do you want to retract it?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:32 - Aug 18 with 900 views1ASIN12

Back on topic I’m not sure how anyone can seriously suggest the eat out to help out is a bad idea.

We have eaten out 6 times since it begun , the most recent one this morning for breakfast at the harvester .

That’s probably 3 more times then I would have normally and a lot more then if the scheme had not been in place at this moment in time .

I don’t think you needed to be Einstein to realise that for places where the scheme is in place there busy days would be Monday to Wednesday- after all why would you go out and pay £40 for a meal on a Thursday when you could get ot for £20 on Wednesday etc

I would have thought that the majority of pub / cafe / restaurant that’s taking part have seen takings increase for August .

That is the main point of the scheme businesses make more money , waiting staff get the opportunity to get more tips from the extra customers dining and we get half price meals .

Win win win as far as I can see.
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:40 - Aug 18 with 891 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:32 - Aug 18 by 1ASIN12

Back on topic I’m not sure how anyone can seriously suggest the eat out to help out is a bad idea.

We have eaten out 6 times since it begun , the most recent one this morning for breakfast at the harvester .

That’s probably 3 more times then I would have normally and a lot more then if the scheme had not been in place at this moment in time .

I don’t think you needed to be Einstein to realise that for places where the scheme is in place there busy days would be Monday to Wednesday- after all why would you go out and pay £40 for a meal on a Thursday when you could get ot for £20 on Wednesday etc

I would have thought that the majority of pub / cafe / restaurant that’s taking part have seen takings increase for August .

That is the main point of the scheme businesses make more money , waiting staff get the opportunity to get more tips from the extra customers dining and we get half price meals .

Win win win as far as I can see.

You're quite right. Having said that, Restaurants are also seeing their takings well up on Thursday, Friday and Saturday too, as confidence in eating out increases ( and those who aren't interested in scrambling for a table go out on other days.

ThaiKhun was packed last Thursday and they said it's busier overall than 'non-covid' times.

The likes of Soppy won't admit it because of their obsessive political agenda, but it's been one of the most valuable government interventions.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:58 - Aug 18 with 884 viewsSadoldgit

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:40 - Aug 18 by Boris_

You're quite right. Having said that, Restaurants are also seeing their takings well up on Thursday, Friday and Saturday too, as confidence in eating out increases ( and those who aren't interested in scrambling for a table go out on other days.

ThaiKhun was packed last Thursday and they said it's busier overall than 'non-covid' times.

The likes of Soppy won't admit it because of their obsessive political agenda, but it's been one of the most valuable government interventions.

Where is your evidence that all restaurants takings are up on Thursdays Fridays Saturdays and Sundays because that is not what my local businesses are telling me.

From trade figures quoted takings are massively down.

Also how does it square with your namesakes campaign to fight obesity if everyone is suddenly stuffing their faces thanks to this latest stunt at throwing money in the wrong direction?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 13:59]
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:06 - Aug 18 with 875 viewsSadoldgit

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:12 - Aug 18 by Boris_

Your point is invalid because you don't understand how BUSINESS works.

CBILS and BounceBack are LOANS ( with interest ) from the BANKS and were completely unlimited.

Nobody who 'needs them more' has missed out. Anyone who wanted one was allowed one. So what is your point? Do you want to retract it?

So you are saying that there is an endless pot of financial support for furlough schemes etc? 😂

As for your patronising comments about not knowing anything about business, I used to manage a promotional budget for The Guardian and Observer newspapers and also managed the prosecution budget for the CPS Southern Eastern area. I am currently managing the finances for a successful small business. But you carry on feeling superior.
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:59 - Aug 18 with 852 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 14:06 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

So you are saying that there is an endless pot of financial support for furlough schemes etc? 😂

As for your patronising comments about not knowing anything about business, I used to manage a promotional budget for The Guardian and Observer newspapers and also managed the prosecution budget for the CPS Southern Eastern area. I am currently managing the finances for a successful small business. But you carry on feeling superior.

Course you did Soppy.

Are you accusing your employer of committing furlough fraud?

You do know that if your employer is furloughing people, he is doing so because there is no work for them? What exactly is your issue with that?

You're a very ungrateful employee. I'd have sacked you within minutes if you worked for me. We can't have whinging negative influences around the workplace.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 15:00 - Aug 18 with 851 viewsBuggalugs

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:58 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

Where is your evidence that all restaurants takings are up on Thursdays Fridays Saturdays and Sundays because that is not what my local businesses are telling me.

Also how does it square with your namesakes campaign to fight obesity if everyone is suddenly stuffing their faces thanks to this latest stunt at throwing money in the wrong direction?

Why is it throwing money in the wrong direction? The hospitality industry has been affected more than most by all this (4 months of no trade at all), so fair play to the Government for coming up with a scheme that's massively kick-started that sector again. You keep going on about your local boozer as an example, so are you saying the landlord of that establishment is not happy people are coming out to eat/drink again?

Also, using the campaign against obesity as a stick to beat the Government with over Eat Out To Help Out reeks of bitterness. There's plenty of other legitimate things to criticise BoJo & Co for, but jumping on this is pretty pathetic.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 15:33 - Aug 18 with 835 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:58 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

Can you quote me the trade figures then Soppy? I assume you have a link to them?

No?

Didn't think so.

Why are they throwing money in the wrong direction as well? What is your rationale behind that? Do you think encouraging people to leave their houses and spend money on UK businesses that will help save hundreds of thousands of jobs is throwing money in the wrong direction?

Justify your comments with facts?

That's the issue with you soppy. You're quick to rubbish everything the government do but you're too thick to come up with a better solution.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024