Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MLT 23:28 - Aug 5 with 5657 viewsSteveMoron

Does anyone else think he should come off Twitter? He's not doing his reputation any good regarding his comments on Covid and constantly retweeting conjecture by people trying to make a name for themselves. He's gone down in my estimations a little. It's obvious he's not been personally affected by Covid 19.
MLT on 20:51 - Aug 6 with 1748 viewsSaintsforeverj

MLT on 14:20 - Aug 6 by Wints76

He has just tweeted that he is taking a break from twitter as people are emailing his employer etc to try and get him sacked. Shame, as he is one of the good guys (obviously).

Very true that he is having a break and Matt has made a statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/matt-le-tissie

I think some of Matt's views and comments are insensitive and I totally disagree with him. But this bullying culture and silencing people, just because they have a different opinion, is wrong. We are again slowly becoming a group of robots, forced to say and do the PC thing.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2020 20:52]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

MLT on 21:20 - Aug 6 with 1736 viewsPoirot

Hes lost the plot and anyone sticking up for him as well !

All this 'opinion' stuff is just bunkem, hes promoting a conspiracy theory that bill gates is behind this world pandemic thats killed hundreds of thousands. Le tissier has come across as thick with his daft comments from day one. Hes promoted allsorts of nutjobs that agree with his viewpoint. All of it totally false and he keeps drumming away not realising his damaging behaviour. I cant even begin to look at some of the weirdos hes starrted following on twitter. I noticed David Ickes son was cheerleading him and hes just like his dad ! His reputation is badly damaged and i really do wonder what sort of an agent his has not giving him advice.

So le tissier thinks this whole world pandemic is a bill gates conspiracy, so that he can make billions from a vaccine.

Looking at his replies to people hes shown numerous narcissitic traits and he only has himself to blame for any grief.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2020 21:21]
MLT on 21:38 - Aug 6 with 1715 viewsChesham_Saint

MLT on 21:20 - Aug 6 by Poirot

All this 'opinion' stuff is just bunkem, hes promoting a conspiracy theory that bill gates is behind this world pandemic thats killed hundreds of thousands. Le tissier has come across as thick with his daft comments from day one. Hes promoted allsorts of nutjobs that agree with his viewpoint. All of it totally false and he keeps drumming away not realising his damaging behaviour. I cant even begin to look at some of the weirdos hes starrted following on twitter. I noticed David Ickes son was cheerleading him and hes just like his dad ! His reputation is badly damaged and i really do wonder what sort of an agent his has not giving him advice.

So le tissier thinks this whole world pandemic is a bill gates conspiracy, so that he can make billions from a vaccine.

Looking at his replies to people hes shown numerous narcissitic traits and he only has himself to blame for any grief.

Sorry mate, I can only put this one way: fvck off.

I can only assume you never went to the Dell? His views may well be off kilter, but until he breaks the law, I really don’t care.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2020 21:40]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

MLT on 21:42 - Aug 6 with 1711 viewsPoirot

MLT on 21:38 - Aug 6 by Chesham_Saint

I can only assume you never went to the Dell? His views may well be off kilter, but until he breaks the law, I really don’t care.

I watched hundreds of games at the dell and nobody is above criticism.
MLT on 21:44 - Aug 6 with 1705 viewsChesham_Saint

MLT on 21:42 - Aug 6 by Poirot

Sanctimony on your cv is it? He’s entitled to his views and that’s a problem because..?

If you don’t like what he says simply unfollow him, FFS.

MLT on 21:45 - Aug 6 with 1698 viewsBuggalugs

MLT on 21:38 - Aug 6 by Chesham_Saint

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

MLT on 21:47 - Aug 6 with 1696 views1885_SFC

MLT on 21:42 - Aug 6 by Poirot

Le Tiss is.

Old School is Cool

MLT on 21:54 - Aug 6 with 1678 viewsSaintsforeverj

MLT on 21:20 - Aug 6 by Poirot

This is nonsense. I don't care if Le Tissier believes in Aliens and UFO world takeover, he is a Saints legend and is entitled to say what he thinks.

Login to get fewer ads

MLT on 22:06 - Aug 6 with 1677 viewsChesham_Saint

MLT on 21:54 - Aug 6 by Saintsforeverj

This is nonsense. I don't care if Le Tissier believes in Aliens and UFO world takeover, he is a Saints legend and is entitled to say what he thinks.

Do you think Carragher gets shit from Liverpool fans for tweeting support for Corbyn?

Why should he, if that’s what he believes? On second thoughts, no! Sack him. He has a different view to mine!

MLT on 22:15 - Aug 6 with 1661 viewsBuggalugs

MLT on 22:06 - Aug 6 by Chesham_Saint

Do you think Carragher gets shit from Liverpool fans for tweeting support for Corbyn?

Why should he, if that’s what he believes? On second thoughts, no! Sack him. He has a different view to mine!

Carragher kept his job after gobbing in someones face through a car window ffs. I would suggest that’s not really on the same level as Le Tiss retweeting some anti-Covid stuff.

MLT on 22:25 - Aug 6 with 1653 viewskingslandstand1

MLT on 21:44 - Aug 6 by Chesham_Saint

Sanctimony on your cv is it? He’s entitled to his views and that’s a problem because..?

If you don’t like what he says simply unfollow him, FFS.

As Biscester has said below, there is another poster on here very occasionally but only to criticise MLT on Twitter, and guess what, Poirot turns up! Very strange ..............
MLT on 22:30 - Aug 6 with 1641 viewsSaintsforeverj

MLT on 22:25 - Aug 6 by kingslandstand1

As Biscester has said below, there is another poster on here very occasionally but only to criticise MLT on Twitter, and guess what, Poirot turns up! Very strange ..............

Poirot must be a Pompey fan.

MLT on 08:20 - Aug 7 with 1543 viewsChesham_Saint

MLT on 22:15 - Aug 6 by Buggalugs

Carragher kept his job after gobbing in someones face through a car window ffs. I would suggest that’s not really on the same level as Le Tiss retweeting some anti-Covid stuff.

I agree, that was disgusting, but I was referring to Carragher’s support for a political figure which I think is a bit more akin to MLT having a conspiracy view on Covid.

MLT on 08:55 - Aug 7 with 1527 viewskingslandstand1

MLT on 22:30 - Aug 6 by Saintsforeverj

Poirot must be a Pompey fan.

As I said when he poked his nose in previously, can't be a Pompey fan as they would struggle to spell Poirot, they'd wonder whether to put a w in after the P!
MLT on 09:25 - Aug 7 with 1514 viewsPoirot

Le tissier is a pr disaster thats for sure.
MLT on 09:34 - Aug 7 with 1506 viewsthissceptredsaint

Poirot is entitled to his(?) views, why the aggression towards them?

I'm sure a fair few have seen Letiss at his finest at the Dell and are shaking their heads in disbelief at what he is promoting. Telling someone to eff off on a forum is needlessly abusive and personal.
MLT on 09:43 - Aug 7 with 1500 viewsNumber_58

It's true what they say, you should never tweet your heroes, you'll only be disappointed.
MLT on 12:19 - Aug 7 with 1454 viewsChesham_Saint

MLT on 09:34 - Aug 7 by thissceptredsaint

I'm sure a fair few have seen Letiss at his finest at the Dell and are shaking their heads in disbelief at what he is promoting. Telling someone to eff off on a forum is needlessly abusive and personal.

It’s not aggression against him, it’s an aggressive defence of Le God. There’s a difference.

MLT on 12:46 - Aug 7 with 1447 viewsBoris_

MLT on 09:34 - Aug 7 by thissceptredsaint

This whole thing just highlights the biggest problem in the UK at the moment which is the intolerant left who shout, scream and push their agenda on everyone but will not let anyone else have an opinion unless they agree with them.

Poll: Claude Puel

MLT on 15:43 - Aug 7 with 1406 viewsPoirot

MLT on 12:46 - Aug 7 by Boris_

This whole thing just highlights the biggest problem in the UK at the moment which is the intolerant left who shout, scream and push their agenda on everyone but will not let anyone else have an opinion unless they agree with them.

Got nothing whatsoever being 'left' this is all about a public figure promoting a conspiracy theory on social media, namely that Bill Gates is behind 500,000 deaths to make billions from a vaccine. Thats the core of what Matt Le tissier believes and has stated. Its pure straitjacket talk and is very bad for mental health. So promoting that is very bad to weak minded people that will start to believe it. Then they will end up in an endless loop of misery from further conspiracy theory shite. I mean its crazy, le tissier even thinks twitter has deleted some of his followers, when reality is that thousands have stopped following him because of what hes saying and forwarding.

Le tissier is incredible naive and as ive stated before needs help getting out of this depressing conspiracy theory mindset.
MLT on 15:53 - Aug 7 with 1398 viewsChesham_Saint

MLT on 15:43 - Aug 7 by Poirot

Got nothing whatsoever being 'left' this is all about a public figure promoting a conspiracy theory on social media, namely that Bill Gates is behind 500,000 deaths to make billions from a vaccine. Thats the core of what Matt Le tissier believes and has stated. Its pure straitjacket talk and is very bad for mental health. So promoting that is very bad to weak minded people that will start to believe it. Then they will end up in an endless loop of misery from further conspiracy theory shite. I mean its crazy, le tissier even thinks twitter has deleted some of his followers, when reality is that thousands have stopped following him because of what hes saying and forwarding.

Le tissier is incredible naive and as ive stated before needs help getting out of this depressing conspiracy theory mindset.

Anyone else smell fish?

MLT on 17:12 - Aug 7 with 1371 viewsBuggalugs

You’re bad for my mental health.

MLT on 19:23 - Aug 7 with 1325 views1885_SFC

Who the fook takes Facebook or Twitter seriously?

Old School is Cool

MLT on 20:01 - Aug 7 with 1308 viewsSteveMoron

MLT on 19:23 - Aug 7 by 1885_SFC

Who the fook takes Facebook or Twitter seriously?

MLT unfortunately.
MLT on 20:40 - Aug 7 with 1290 viewsBoris_

MLT on 20:01 - Aug 7 by SteveMoron

MLT unfortunately.

Really? He’s posting his opinion on something and it appears to be you that’s getting your knickers in a twist about it?

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024