Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Knight 07:47 - Aug 12 with 3217 viewsPatfromPoole

Quite a humbling read.

I remember going to his testimonial in 1994 at Fratton, which was an eventful evening......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8616943/Portsmouth-legend-Ala

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Alan Knight on 11:09 - Aug 13 with 677 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Didnt Alan Knight receive an award CBE orMBE for services to football or something similar?

Steve Bull was another long serving player who received an honour.

In comparison I think MLT has done as much (or far more in my humble opinion) for the Beautiful Game but no recognition from her Majs and her acolytes!!
Alan Knight on 11:20 - Aug 13 with 656 viewsChesham_Saint

Alan Knight on 11:09 - Aug 13 by SouthSeaSaint

Didnt Alan Knight receive an award CBE orMBE for services to football or something similar?

Steve Bull was another long serving player who received an honour.

In comparison I think MLT has done as much (or far more in my humble opinion) for the Beautiful Game but no recognition from her Majs and her acolytes!!

The difference is that by dedicating himself solely to pompey, Knight is a ‘Toofer’.

On the one hand his footballing effort is recognised, but in his case his dedication to the Portsdown Hillbillies is tantamount to helping the socially inadequate and under-classes of Portsea.

MLT on the other hand, is merely a sporting god appreciated by the discerning followers of the one true footballing faith in Hampshire. That, and he doesn’t do retards.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024