Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win 09:25 - Sep 6 with 2324 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52834/james-ward-prowse-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 12:21 - Sep 6 with 2207 viewsBison

Looks like his use of the dark arts went down well with the General England supporting fan base.

https://www.givemesport.com/1597417-england-beat-iceland-fans-think-james-wardpr

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 12:43 - Sep 6 with 2188 viewscocklebreath

He grew into the game as he always does, he’s so fit he just gets stronger as others tire. It also helped when Rice went off he took over that role.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 13:40 - Sep 7 with 1988 viewsI_would

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 12:43 - Sep 6 by cocklebreath

He grew into the game as he always does, he’s so fit he just gets stronger as others tire. It also helped when Rice went off he took over that role.

I thought he played well as a sweeper/R wing/ CF/LB/CM/No10. What position was he playing in, any idea?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 15:29 - Sep 7 with 1943 viewsBison

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 13:40 - Sep 7 by I_would

I thought he played well as a sweeper/R wing/ CF/LB/CM/No10. What position was he playing in, any idea?

Ask your wife , she taught him loads of new positions .

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 15:36 - Sep 7 with 1938 viewsChesham_Saint

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 15:29 - Sep 7 by Bison

Ahh, so THAT’s why he has such a downer on JWP!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 16:46 - Sep 7 with 1910 viewsI_would

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 15:29 - Sep 7 by Bison

Pity she didn't show him what position he was supposed to be on the pitch.

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 18:14 - Sep 7 with 1877 viewsdarthvader

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 16:46 - Sep 7 by I_would

Pity she didn't show him what position he was supposed to be on the pitch.

I thought he dug in well

keep the faith coyr

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 22:04 - Sep 7 with 1821 viewsericofarabia

I have been laughing my socks off at James Ward Prowse Penalty Spot Gate in the press, led by that absolute cynical knobhead and thug Roy Keane and some ex skate. You'd have thought he'd sacrificed a childs pet dog on the penalty spot FFS. There is no way the miss can be put down 100% to his actions. I'd love to see footage of the Icelandic player putting the ball on the spot, I reckon most players normally rake their boot across the spot themselves before placing the ball. JWP's and the keepers mind games of delaying the kick may have had more to do with it, and there isn't a single penalty ever where that doesnt happen.

Anyway thanks to the City of Manchester's 2 finest bright new things, the focus of attention is now off JWP, but a nice timely reminder for Zaha ahead of next saturday, assuming Zaha doesn't either get sold or comes up with a mysterious last minute injury

I dedicate a song from my very 1st ever LP, to The Ralph engineered JWP ..... Alice Coopers No more Mr Nice Guy. He's gone from Mr Clean Cut Academy Poster Boy to a Baby Faced Assassin

Login to get fewer ads

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 22:47 - Sep 7 with 1792 viewsSadoldgit

There is something very peculiar in seeing Roy Keane taking the moral high ground when it comes to shithousery. It is just wrong.
James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 04:49 - Sep 8 with 1742 viewsScoot

Roy - Hong Kong fooy- Keane taking the moral high ground is laughable. He tried to break a players legs, played with Cantona when he flew into the crowd then defended him and was happy to play hours of fergy time. Coont.

Poll: Should NJ go?

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 07:43 - Sep 8 with 1724 viewsBison

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 22:47 - Sep 7 by Sadoldgit

There is something very peculiar in seeing Roy Keane taking the moral high ground when it comes to shithousery. It is just wrong.

When we played inter Milan didn't one their players do similar or did I dream that ?

You can see the inter players messing with the spot in this ....

[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 7:53]

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 10:15 - Sep 8 with 1683 viewsericofarabia

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 07:43 - Sep 8 by Bison

When we played inter Milan didn't one their players do similar or did I dream that ?

You can see the inter players messing with the spot in this ....

[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 7:53]

Didn't Jack Stephens get into s punch up stopping the guy from doing it?
Edit. It was Sam McQueen.
https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 10:22]
James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 10:21 - Sep 8 with 1676 viewsBison

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 10:15 - Sep 8 by ericofarabia

Didn't Jack Stephens get into s punch up stopping the guy from doing it?
Edit. It was Sam McQueen.
https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 10:22]

I was up the other end but Sam McQueen got an elbow to the head , I thinks that's what all the off , off , off shouting was about , I think the eyetie got a yellow amazingly.

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 19:42 - Sep 8 with 1629 viewssaint22

Not a success in Gareth’s eyes
Benched
James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 19:51 - Sep 8 with 1622 viewscocklebreath

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 19:42 - Sep 8 by saint22

Not a success in Gareth’s eyes
Benched

For Eric Dier, think that’s harsh

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 20:00 - Sep 8 with 1614 viewsI_would

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 19:51 - Sep 8 by cocklebreath

Even I wouldn't say that the "Baby Faced Ass" was worse than Dier.

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 20:24 - Sep 8 with 1580 viewsJaySaint

Not the best by England

I think it is all down hill for Southgate from here. Seems to have lost what ever made the team tick a couple of years back

Strange set up again
Ignoring Grealish but Phillips is straight in
Kane the cart-horse undroppable
Pickford undroppable
no left back, which is totally weird

one thing I could not get my head around against Iceland. He plays JwP, yet he does not take any of the set pieces, despite clearly being the best on the pitch.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 20:26]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 20:44 - Sep 8 with 1540 viewssaint22

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 20:24 - Sep 8 by JaySaint

Not the best by England

I think it is all down hill for Southgate from here. Seems to have lost what ever made the team tick a couple of years back

Strange set up again
Ignoring Grealish but Phillips is straight in
Kane the cart-horse undroppable
Pickford undroppable
no left back, which is totally weird

one thing I could not get my head around against Iceland. He plays JwP, yet he does not take any of the set pieces, despite clearly being the best on the pitch.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 20:26]

I think Gareth is a useless yes man
He bangs on about picking a Young exciting except he has no clue what his best team is, endlessly adding new players it’s stupid
Pick the best team available simple not just the hot new player this month or in the newly promoted team
James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 21:06 - Sep 8 with 1512 viewsBicester_North

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 20:44 - Sep 8 by saint22

I think Gareth is a useless yes man
He bangs on about picking a Young exciting except he has no clue what his best team is, endlessly adding new players it’s stupid
Pick the best team available simple not just the hot new player this month or in the newly promoted team

As your under 2 side are De Beauvoir champions 7 years running you should really be brought in to make Southgate see the error of his ways.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 21:26 - Sep 8 with 1493 viewssaint22

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 19:51 - Sep 8 by cocklebreath

At least we get he and Ings back injury free
James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 21:30 - Sep 8 with 1483 viewscocklebreath

James Ward Prowse A Rare Success In Lucky England Win on 21:26 - Sep 8 by saint22

At least we get he and Ings back injury free

Hopefully there confidence isn’t shot to pieces

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024