Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone as concerned as I am? 07:58 - Sep 11 with 2287 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Aug 2020 - The spasm of vigilante violence takes place at the intersection of several Towns & Cities in American. Sales of guns have gone through the roof - even if you are able to buy one it is so very easy! I feel that very - very soon they will .... BOUND TO END IN A BLOODBATH S SHOOTINGS? Never mind black lifes matters --- surly ---- ALL LIVES MATTER?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 20:19 - Sep 11 with 692 viewsJaySaint

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 20:16 - Sep 11 by Sadoldgit

I think that you are missing the point Jay. The Americans have assassinated Presidents who mist sane people were say were good men doing good things for their country. You must admit that many people would say that it is somewhat ironic that a bad man who I s not doing good things for his country has not been taken out.

you make it sound like it is a common occurrence..

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 20:19 - Sep 11 with 692 viewsSaintsforeverj

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 20:13 - Sep 11 by Bridders2

'Always look on the bright side of life ...'

Says the person who is concerned about a thread in the football section! Now back to your other login and keep singing. It will cheer you up.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 20:20]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 23:19 - Sep 11 with 631 viewsSadoldgit

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 20:19 - Sep 11 by JaySaint

you make it sound like it is a common occurrence..

I’m guessing you are a Trump supporter?
Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 00:02 - Sep 12 with 622 viewsBison

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 23:19 - Sep 11 by Sadoldgit

This is the problem mate. You associate Trump + Boris + Brexit = one type of person.

It's not I am this -

Brexit = I dint vote for it but yes I want it.
Boris = bit of a clown , but fallen for his optimism as I am a optimist .
Trump = most dangerous man in the world. If he was shot I wouldn't morn him.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 00:08 - Sep 12 with 617 viewsRon11

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 23:19 - Sep 11 by Sadoldgit

I always thought Bin Laden did a bit more damage than Trump, especially in New York.
Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 00:24 - Sep 12 with 612 viewsBicester_North

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 19:29 - Sep 11 by cocklebreath

Because he’s an utter c&nt who has no respect for anyone or anything, he sexually abuses women, uses his power and money to do whatever he likes, you do strike me as the kind of chap who thinks it’s all quite funny.

You must think half the planet deserves death then. You agree with the death penalty or what?
If you go round cities in the UK there are loads of ugly weird c*nts who abuse Women and kids, stab people, ruin lives with drug dealing etc.
Should we off them all?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 0:26]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 01:09 - Sep 12 with 604 viewscocklebreath

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 00:24 - Sep 12 by Bicester_North

You must think half the planet deserves death then. You agree with the death penalty or what?
If you go round cities in the UK there are loads of ugly weird c*nts who abuse Women and kids, stab people, ruin lives with drug dealing etc.
Should we off them all?

No but I wouldn’t want them being the most powerful people in the world. Thick people belong in Bolton, moaning about all the immigrants

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 01:17 - Sep 12 with 600 viewsBison

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 01:09 - Sep 12 by cocklebreath

No but I wouldn’t want them being the most powerful people in the world. Thick people belong in Bolton, moaning about all the immigrants

That's how you get to be the most powerful man in the world. The rest of us work 40 hours a week and moan how we could do better , but I bet you 1 million % that if saints win tomorrow we will both have a better Saturday night than Trump .

COYR

Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 01:33 - Sep 12 with 593 viewscocklebreath

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 01:17 - Sep 12 by Bison

That's how you get to be the most powerful man in the world. The rest of us work 40 hours a week and moan how we could do better , but I bet you 1 million % that if saints win tomorrow we will both have a better Saturday night than Trump .

COYR

I’m having a better night than him now listening to Kate bush, that’s how sh&t his life is

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 09:06 - Sep 12 with 547 viewsarfurdent

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 00:24 - Sep 12 by Bicester_North

Should we off them all?

yes

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 10:21 - Sep 12 with 533 viewsSadoldgit

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 00:02 - Sep 12 by Bison

This is the problem mate. You associate Trump + Boris + Brexit = one type of person.

It's not I am this -

Brexit = I dint vote for it but yes I want it.
Boris = bit of a clown , but fallen for his optimism as I am a optimist .
Trump = most dangerous man in the world. If he was shot I wouldn't morn him.

The question was directed at Jay Bison.

Yes I do believe that Trump and Johnson are supported by people with similar personality traits in the main. Both are typical narcissists with no moral backbone who think it is ok to lie through their teeth and frequently get away with it. There supporters are happy to turn a blind eye to their poor behaviour because they say what they want to hear.

I don’t lump Brexit supporters in with the same group, but many do also have the same love for Johnson because, currently, he has hitched his wagon to that particular cause (even that we know he has only done so for career purposes).

We know what a dangerous man Trump is. We see the divisions that he stokes up every day within his own country. I hope the Americans have the common sense to vote him out of office this November, but don’t actually wish him dead, just removed from power.

For those not seeing how duplicitous Johnson is, his disregard for International Law and his attempted trashing of his own deal to blindside negotiations to leave the EU shows that he should be nowhere near the PMs office.

Still, the question was to Jay about him supporting Trump...Jay? Now is your opportunity to explain why.
Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 10:33 - Sep 12 with 520 viewsJaySaint

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 10:21 - Sep 12 by Sadoldgit

The question was directed at Jay Bison.

Yes I do believe that Trump and Johnson are supported by people with similar personality traits in the main. Both are typical narcissists with no moral backbone who think it is ok to lie through their teeth and frequently get away with it. There supporters are happy to turn a blind eye to their poor behaviour because they say what they want to hear.

I don’t lump Brexit supporters in with the same group, but many do also have the same love for Johnson because, currently, he has hitched his wagon to that particular cause (even that we know he has only done so for career purposes).

We know what a dangerous man Trump is. We see the divisions that he stokes up every day within his own country. I hope the Americans have the common sense to vote him out of office this November, but don’t actually wish him dead, just removed from power.

For those not seeing how duplicitous Johnson is, his disregard for International Law and his attempted trashing of his own deal to blindside negotiations to leave the EU shows that he should be nowhere near the PMs office.

Still, the question was to Jay about him supporting Trump...Jay? Now is your opportunity to explain why.

some mental gymnastics going on here. because I questioned why Trump would be a target, I am a supporter.

righto

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 11:06 - Sep 12 with 491 viewsSadoldgit

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 10:33 - Sep 12 by JaySaint

some mental gymnastics going on here. because I questioned why Trump would be a target, I am a supporter.

righto

I just asked the question, which you still haven’t bothered to answer. It’s not hard Jay, a simple yes or no will do.
Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 11:15 - Sep 12 with 483 viewsJaySaint

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 11:06 - Sep 12 by Sadoldgit

I just asked the question, which you still haven’t bothered to answer. It’s not hard Jay, a simple yes or no will do.

No I do not. I have never given the impression I do so baffled why you need that answering

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 11:20 - Sep 12 with 473 viewsSadoldgit

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 11:15 - Sep 12 by JaySaint

No I do not. I have never given the impression I do so baffled why you need that answering

Because you seemed particularly upset of the thought of him being bumped off. Still, you finally answered so well done. Time to move on.
Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 11:52 - Sep 12 with 453 viewsJaySaint

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 11:20 - Sep 12 by Sadoldgit

Because you seemed particularly upset of the thought of him being bumped off. Still, you finally answered so well done. Time to move on.

more mental gymnastics going on. Why do you do that?

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 12:02 - Sep 12 with 443 viewscocklebreath

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 11:52 - Sep 12 by JaySaint

I like your new persona it’s cool

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 12:09 - Sep 12 with 432 viewsSadoldgit

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 11:52 - Sep 12 by JaySaint

Please explain why it is ‘mental gymnastics’? If you post what seems to be a supportive post of someone or something surely the logical conclusions is that you have a positive view of that person or situation? I think the vast majority of people on here understand why someone might want to assassinate Trump.
Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 12:26 - Sep 12 with 417 viewsJaySaint

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 12:09 - Sep 12 by Sadoldgit

Please explain why it is ‘mental gymnastics’? If you post what seems to be a supportive post of someone or something surely the logical conclusions is that you have a positive view of that person or situation? I think the vast majority of people on here understand why someone might want to assassinate Trump.

if support equates to questioning why someone may not deserve to be put to death, then I am guilty
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 12:26]

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 12:46 - Sep 12 with 402 viewsBison

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 12:26 - Sep 12 by JaySaint

if support equates to questioning why someone may not deserve to be put to death, then I am guilty

We should compile a hit list , my Mrs will start if off for some Reason she despises Cliff Richards. Too make it fair whoever you want slotted you have to be willing to pull the trigger.

Didn't they use to give firing squads a blank bullet as the psychological effect of taking a life can be quite serious so there was always the chance you didn't kill the condemned.

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 13:04 - Sep 12 with 391 viewsSadoldgit

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 12:26 - Sep 12 by JaySaint

No one else questioned it Jay, but then I guess everyone else realised that it wasn’t entirely serious.
Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 13:05 - Sep 12 with 390 viewsSadoldgit

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 12:46 - Sep 12 by Bison

We should compile a hit list , my Mrs will start if off for some Reason she despises Cliff Richards. Too make it fair whoever you want slotted you have to be willing to pull the trigger.

Didn't they use to give firing squads a blank bullet as the psychological effect of taking a life can be quite serious so there was always the chance you didn't kill the condemned.

Sign me up for this firing squad. Throw in James Cordon and I am happy to do both jobs for the price of one.
Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 13:46 - Sep 12 with 371 viewsTimSaint

Is anyone as concerned as I am? on 20:05 - Sep 11 by Saintsforeverj

I am concerned that you think it is any of your business. You are not the site owner, so it's nothing to do with you. This thread has got a lot of replies, so people are obviously enjoying it and want to discuss, as well as the other 75% of non related football threads. Take it up with the site owner and tell him your concerns.

Thanks for your concern, but my post was a bit of a p1ss take.

Not sure if you remember, but ASIS has previous in this area, with all posts containing certain words in capitals and every new thread being posted in the FOOTBALL section - regardless of content or topic !! :-)

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024