Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che Adams 13:07 - Sep 20 with 660 viewsJaySaint

Poor

Misses far too many chances. His effort straight at the keeper was terrible, then Spurs score 20 seconds later

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Che Adams on 14:49 - Sep 21 with 540 viewsTimSaint

Che is still finding his feet in the Prem.

He seems to be so worried about scoring and opening his account early this season, it is almost like he is trying too hard again.

In the games so far this season, he seems to be doing one of two things.

1. trying to smash the sh1t out of it, so not concentrating on placing it away from the keeper. Palace - great save but too close to keeper. Spurs - twice tried to smash it but straight at / too close to the keeper.

2. taking an unnecessary touch(es) - top strikers tend to hit the ball first time and get them on target - which obviously makes them top notch. Adams often needs to take that extra touch or 3, to control it or work it on to his right foot. Sometimes it is easier to hit it first time (with either foot) and the time it takes to have a touch or 3 gives the defender time to close him down - like in the first half v Spurs.

I think he is getting better with each performance though. He looks less shy than last season and his hold up and link up play has improved already. (nice ball through for Ings disallowed goal for hand ball). A goal will really boost his confidence and I'm sure he is capable of getting double figures for us this season.

TimSaint

Che Adams on 14:52 - Sep 21 with 535 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Disagree, I think Adams will be decent.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Che Adams on 15:12 - Sep 21 with 508 viewsI_would

Che Adams on 14:52 - Sep 21 by Gennaro_Contaldo

When?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Che Adams on 16:04 - Sep 21 with 465 viewsPatfromPoole

He played really well yesterday, excellent link-up play with the midfield and Ings in the first-half.

Yes, he should have scored yesterday, but people forget how many absolute sitters Ings missed two seasons ago.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Che Adams on 16:04 - Sep 21 with 464 viewssaint22

Che Adams on 14:52 - Sep 21 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I concur, he just needs more time it would seem, the question is do we have it to spare?
Che Adams on 16:06 - Sep 21 with 456 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Che Adams on 16:04 - Sep 21 by PatfromPoole

He played really well yesterday, excellent link-up play with the midfield and Ings in the first-half.

Yes, he should have scored yesterday, but people forget how many absolute sitters Ings missed two seasons ago.

This and this.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024