Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vestergaard 11:48 - Sep 27 with 1270 viewsPatfromPoole

Credit where it’s due, you will struggle to meet a harsher critic of him than me.

But he had a decent game last night. Decent in possession, and did all he needed to do defensively.

Still think we need Salisu in ASAP though....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Vestergaard on 11:50 - Sep 27 with 1262 viewssaint22

agreed and equally i have never been a fan of his but he played well and if Salisu is as quick as is said then he and Vestergaard may work well

We really need a CM and another CB though i feel
Vestergaard on 20:34 - Sep 27 with 1019 viewsMattFinish

I agree. He was spot on
Vestergaard on 21:15 - Sep 27 with 982 viewsSaintsforeverj

I seem to remember an excellent performance from Vestergaard the last time he played too. Was it against Bournemouth away last season, when he blocked everything? He is tall and very useful for games like Burnley away. He probably isn't as mobile, against pacy strikers, but yeah he has grown on me. I like him and he seems to be developing into a good player.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Vestergaard on 21:28 - Sep 27 with 968 viewsthissceptredsaint

At least the bloke is willing to fight for his place and try and improve. Not a whiner.
Vestergaard on 21:45 - Sep 27 with 954 viewsPatfromPoole

Vestergaard on 21:28 - Sep 27 by thissceptredsaint

At least the bloke is willing to fight for his place and try and improve. Not a whiner.

That’s a really good point. Lot to be said for that.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Vestergaard on 21:54 - Sep 27 with 942 viewsBicester_North

Absolutely right

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Vestergaard on 21:57 - Sep 27 with 937 viewsinthebox

His interview after the game was honest, which is a rare thing, thought McCarthy had a good game, couple top draw saves and that punch at death was a relief.
Vestergaard on 07:48 - Sep 28 with 822 viewskernow

I've always liked him. Seems like a decent, level headed young man.
His overall game has definitely improved.
Login to get fewer ads

Vestergaard on 09:51 - Sep 28 with 760 viewsgrumpy

He's spent most of his playing career playing in the Bundesliga before moving to us he played for Borussia Monchengladbach, you don't do that without having talent.
Vestergaard on 11:56 - Sep 28 with 705 viewsA1079

Completely agree with this comment. He seems to take things on the chin and get on with it. I am not sure he will ever be the answer to our problems at the back, but I don't think there is anything wrong with his attitude.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024