Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott 11:20 - Oct 3 with 2319 viewsButty101

About a potential "emotional "return - Its a big no thanks from me. Chased the dollar rather than come back last time.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 08:30 - Oct 4 with 457 viewsJaySaint

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 08:13 - Oct 4 by solent_toffee

I’m not a fan of Pickford. Yesterday was really comfortable until that goal he gifted and then he was erratic for the rest of the game with hardly anything to do. It’s as though he exaggerates the slightest thing for his own attention, he’s a balloon to be honest.

Thing is with Pickford, he continues to have many cheer leaders as pundits. Many still say he is "Englands No.1".

Although, a few more are coming round to that fact he isnt.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 09:17 - Oct 4 with 413 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 08:30 - Oct 4 by JaySaint

Thing is with Pickford, he continues to have many cheer leaders as pundits. Many still say he is "Englands No.1".

Although, a few more are coming round to that fact he isnt.

But who is then? I don't think England have one clear goalkeeper who you could say was number 1? A bit like Saints ... a load of slightly above average players.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 09:20 - Oct 4 with 409 viewsJaySaint

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 09:17 - Oct 4 by Gennaro_Contaldo

But who is then? I don't think England have one clear goalkeeper who you could say was number 1? A bit like Saints ... a load of slightly above average players.

Pope surely deserves a chance?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 09:36 - Oct 4 with 387 viewscocklebreath

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 09:17 - Oct 4 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I’d say Henderson but he’s no2 at Man U

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 09:46 - Oct 4 with 380 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 09:36 - Oct 4 by cocklebreath

I’d say Henderson but he’s no2 at Man U

Good shout and also that is the problem!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 10:23 - Oct 4 with 348 viewsPatfromPoole

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 08:13 - Oct 4 by solent_toffee

I’m not a fan of Pickford. Yesterday was really comfortable until that goal he gifted and then he was erratic for the rest of the game with hardly anything to do. It’s as though he exaggerates the slightest thing for his own attention, he’s a balloon to be honest.

Sir, is it true (as somebody said on Twitter yesterday) that Koeman played Calvert-Lewis at right-back for Everton???

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 11:33 - Oct 4 with 297 viewssolent_toffee

Reports today that saints have been approached by Walcott on 10:23 - Oct 4 by PatfromPoole

Sir, is it true (as somebody said on Twitter yesterday) that Koeman played Calvert-Lewis at right-back for Everton???

Yes, in the first gamea of Koeman’s second season he played DCL as a right wing back to accommodate Rooney and a whole load of number tens. Then he didn’t dropped him completely. Strange times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024