Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlo Ancelotti 22:40 - Oct 3 with 816 viewsA1079

His comment on James when the pundit said he has fitted in well - "players with quality do not need time to adapt"

Carlo Ancelotti on 23:25 - Oct 3 with 761 viewsdirk_doone

Very true. Remember when Man United signed Ibrahimović or when we signed Keegan? In contrast, I remember the years people made excuses for Clasie, saying it took time to settle in the Premier League, when he simply was never good enough.

Ancelotti is building a formidable team at Everton. Getting James Rodriguez on a free was a masterstroke. I think the title race is going to be between Liverpool and Everton this year.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Carlo Ancelotti on 23:42 - Oct 3 with 742 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Rodriguez is also a favourite of Ancelotti from years gone by, so it's not as if he'd have signed for any premier league team.

Everton looks decent as f**k. Getting Ancelotti was a masterstroke.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Carlo Ancelotti on 08:16 - Oct 4 with 584 viewssolent_toffee

Carlo Ancelotti on 23:42 - Oct 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Rodriguez is also a favourite of Ancelotti from years gone by, so it's not as if he'd have signed for any premier league team.

Everton looks decent as f**k. Getting Ancelotti was a masterstroke.

According to some on here, Everton should have gone for the next up and coming German manager as Ancelotti is passed his best!

I still can’t believe he’s the Everton manager to be fair, but he seems to have rejuvenated the whole club.
Carlo Ancelotti on 21:25 - Oct 4 with 348 viewsdirk_doone

Carlo Ancelotti on 23:25 - Oct 3 by dirk_doone

Very true. Remember when Man United signed Ibrahimović or when we signed Keegan? In contrast, I remember the years people made excuses for Clasie, saying it took time to settle in the Premier League, when he simply was never good enough.

Ancelotti is building a formidable team at Everton. Getting James Rodriguez on a free was a masterstroke. I think the title race is going to be between Liverpool and Everton this year.

If Everton win the Merseyside derby in 2 weeks' time, the Liverpool challenge could fade quite fast But, there are other teams that could win the league, such as Spurs and Villa. It's very unpredictable.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 21:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024