Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday 08:55 - Oct 5 with 1847 viewssolent_toffee

Took my two nephews to Paultons Park in the pissing down rain. Great day and all that, but what annoyed me was the number of people there, signs everywhere about social distancing, wearing masks etc, but a lot of people weren’t bothering.

There must have been a couple of thousands of people there easily.

So why is this allowed and football fans aren’t allowed into stadiums? Surely it’s easier and safer to have people sitting in designated seatsin their bubbles, not moving anywhere, than have all sorts going from ride to ride and queue to queue.

It doesn’t make sense.
Yesterday on 08:59 - Oct 5 with 1836 viewsPatfromPoole

This is why our government didn’t go down the Sweden route.

Basically a large proportion of our population are plain thick and selfish.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Yesterday on 12:27 - Oct 5 with 1692 viewsChesham_Saint

Yesterday on 08:59 - Oct 5 by PatfromPoole

This is why our government didn’t go down the Sweden route.

Basically a large proportion of our population are plain thick and selfish.

Who knew? What ever happened to the “great British public?

I wonder if other countries go around bigging themselves up like that? Do the Spanish for example, call themselves the “great Spanish public” or do they realise that upwards of 25% of their population are selfish bell-ends just like the U.K.?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Yesterday on 12:31 - Oct 5 with 1682 viewsVagina_Dentata

A friend of mine works there. She is tired of being abused when asking people to distance or wear a mask. She’s handing in her notice soon as she doesn’t feel safe at all.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Yesterday on 12:47 - Oct 5 with 1663 viewsBerber

Where I sit in the Kingsland, there is a near constant stream of folk going back and forth for a p1ss and a pie. They would have to put a stop to that.
Yesterday on 13:04 - Oct 5 with 1645 viewsericofarabia

Did you see Theo Walcott or Tom Davis there, checking out the area?
Yesterday on 13:49 - Oct 5 with 1605 viewssolent_toffee

Yesterday on 12:31 - Oct 5 by Vagina_Dentata

A friend of mine works there. She is tired of being abused when asking people to distance or wear a mask. She’s handing in her notice soon as she doesn’t feel safe at all.

I popped into the cafe and was stunned at the amount of people not wearing a mask in the queue. One group were asked to put them on, did so and then promptly took them off the second the staff member walked away. These were grown up adults with kids.

No amount of guidelines can be written to take into account this level of selfish, thick behaviour and attitude.
Yesterday on 13:49 - Oct 5 with 1604 viewsdirk_doone

I wonder if Peppa Pig World gets many muslim visitors?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Yesterday on 14:21 - Oct 5 with 1572 viewssaint22

Yesterday on 13:49 - Oct 5 by solent_toffee

I popped into the cafe and was stunned at the amount of people not wearing a mask in the queue. One group were asked to put them on, did so and then promptly took them off the second the staff member walked away. These were grown up adults with kids.

No amount of guidelines can be written to take into account this level of selfish, thick behaviour and attitude.

its indicative of large section of this country population fuelled by gossip, the mail, bake off and BoJo
All this BS about testing, track and trace, masks it will only work if people commit to it, and they dont, so many stroll around acting selfishly
My wife, kids and I went for a drive thru test and got our results back via text the same day, why cant everyone do that, or is it they cant be arsed?
Secondly why cant the government organise for everyone to get regular tests, bet it would be a damn sight cheaper the furloughing half the country
Covid is exposing this country failings on a massive level
Login to get fewer ads

Yesterday on 14:28 - Oct 5 with 1565 viewsChesham_Saint

Yesterday on 14:21 - Oct 5 by saint22

its indicative of large section of this country population fuelled by gossip, the mail, bake off and BoJo
All this BS about testing, track and trace, masks it will only work if people commit to it, and they dont, so many stroll around acting selfishly
My wife, kids and I went for a drive thru test and got our results back via text the same day, why cant everyone do that, or is it they cant be arsed?
Secondly why cant the government organise for everyone to get regular tests, bet it would be a damn sight cheaper the furloughing half the country
Covid is exposing this country failings on a massive level

The Daily Mail really Is the source of all evil for you isn’t it? You really do over estimate the power of one paltry newspaper in the internet age....

Yesterday on 14:57 - Oct 5 with 1538 viewssaint22

Yesterday on 14:28 - Oct 5 by Chesham_Saint

The Daily Mail really Is the source of all evil for you isn’t it? You really do over estimate the power of one paltry newspaper in the internet age....

the trouble is many people under estimate its scare mongering poisonous BS it spreads, just you take a look at how many people you see buying that rag and all those who spend time online reading it

and its not just me or a new thing pal

Yesterday on 14:59 - Oct 5 with 1534 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yesterday on 12:31 - Oct 5 by Vagina_Dentata

I agree and sympathise with your friend. Are schools teaching kids and their parents good old fashioned respect?

Why do we have a generation of such selfish, me me me, lacking in morals generation?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 15:35]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Yesterday on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 1474 viewsVagina_Dentata

Yesterday on 14:59 - Oct 5 by Saintsforeverj

I agree and sympathise with your friend. Are schools teaching kids and their parents good old fashioned respect?

Why do we have a generation of such selfish, me me me, lacking in morals generation?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 15:35]

We do. How much gets reinforced at home is difficult to enforce.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Yesterday on 16:05 - Oct 5 with 1464 viewsChesham_Saint

Yesterday on 14:57 - Oct 5 by saint22

the trouble is many people under estimate its scare mongering poisonous BS it spreads, just you take a look at how many people you see buying that rag and all those who spend time online reading it

and its not just me or a new thing pal

Far more read the Sun, Mirror and Star..... and they’re all crap too. Pal.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 16:07]

Yesterday on 16:32 - Oct 5 with 1434 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yesterday on 15:57 - Oct 5 by Vagina_Dentata

We do. How much gets reinforced at home is difficult to enforce.

Do kids have good old fashioned consequences for actions? Do Heads stop short of exclusion because they have exclusion targets? Do Heads pander to parents because they want the money they receive, for the child attending the school and / or fear repercussions from angry parents? Does a child who has done wrong, feel that a day's exclusion at home on the PlayStation or a soft chat are consequences? Schools have never been so political, PC, whatever you want to call it, yet the morality, respect and behaviour of society has gone down hill.

Does your school follow a values education, only to look out of my window to see youths have anything but values?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 16:36]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Yesterday on 17:11 - Oct 5 with 1395 viewssaint22

Yesterday on 16:05 - Oct 5 by Chesham_Saint

Far more read the Sun, Mirror and Star..... and they’re all crap too. Pal.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 16:07]

I actually doubt that’s true
And those papers are full of mindless junk and make no bones about it
The Fail pretends to be clever which it fkn ain’t
Yesterday on 17:23 - Oct 5 with 1382 viewsBison

Yesterday on 17:11 - Oct 5 by saint22

I actually doubt that’s true
And those papers are full of mindless junk and make no bones about it
The Fail pretends to be clever which it fkn ain’t

You must read it a lot to have such a strong view on it. Aren't you worried it might brainwash you ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Yesterday on 18:17 - Oct 5 with 1328 viewssaint22

Yesterday on 17:23 - Oct 5 by Bison

You must read it a lot to have such a strong view on it. Aren't you worried it might brainwash you ?

Wrong pal
I actively try to discourage others from reading it
Yesterday on 18:22 - Oct 5 with 1318 viewsChesham_Saint

Yesterday on 18:17 - Oct 5 by saint22

Wrong pal

Every time you slag it down I make a point of buying a copy just to see what I’m missing. After all it was John Lennon’s favourite paper....

Yesterday on 18:25 - Oct 5 with 1312 viewsRonManager

Yesterday on 18:22 - Oct 5 by Chesham_Saint

Every time you slag it down I make a point of buying a copy just to see what I’m missing. After all it was John Lennon’s favourite paper....

Imagine that!

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Yesterday on 18:28 - Oct 5 with 1302 viewsChesham_Saint

Yesterday on 18:25 - Oct 5 by RonManager

Imagine that!

Don’t play mind games with 22, I’m not sure war is over yet...

Yesterday on 18:44 - Oct 5 with 1282 viewsBicester_North

Wrong pal

Why would you think you have the capability of discouraging anyone from reading it?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Yesterday on 20:05 - Oct 5 with 1218 viewsbattler

Wrong pal

No....Really...
You kept that quiet.
Yesterday on 20:19 - Oct 5 with 1204 viewsRonManager

Yesterday on 18:28 - Oct 5 by Chesham_Saint

Don’t play mind games with 22, I’m not sure war is over yet...

I wouldn't dare, after all he's a Working Class Hero.

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Yesterday on 21:23 - Oct 5 with 1160 viewsChesham_Saint

Yesterday on 20:19 - Oct 5 by RonManager

I wouldn't dare, after all he's a Working Class Hero.

If Theo comes back it will be just like starting over for him...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024