Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Testing 14:32 - Oct 14 with 1587 viewssaint22

How’s our system coming along here??

I have just spent two weeks working in Spain where we had 15 min PCR tests every 3 days at a cost of 40 euros each time
Can someone explain to me why the fook a supposedly ‘great’ nation like ours cannot provide such tests regularly so people Can continue to work and the economy doesn’t get ruined and we don’t have to pay the price for the next 20 years?!?!

Oh and on arrival back here no temperature check, nobody at customs, just straight thru e gate

Shambolic
Testing on 14:27 - Oct 15 with 535 viewssaint22

Testing on 14:04 - Oct 15 by Bicester_North

I hereby put it to you, Ben of De Beauvoir, that you lie ridiculously on a mongboard for attention.

and I put it to you odd stalker weirdo freak that, as usual you have no clue about anything
Testing on 14:48 - Oct 15 with 514 viewsBicester_North

Testing on 14:27 - Oct 15 by saint22

and I put it to you odd stalker weirdo freak that, as usual you have no clue about anything

permanent meltdown

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Testing on 15:45 - Oct 15 with 478 viewskingslandstand1

Testing on 14:04 - Oct 15 by Bicester_North

I hereby put it to you, Ben of De Beauvoir, that you lie ridiculously on a mongboard for attention.

Well it's working!
Testing on 15:47 - Oct 15 with 478 viewskingslandstand1

Testing on 13:27 - Oct 15 by franniesTache

At this stage i'm more confident of a vaccine before a working track and trace system

Think I'd settle for that
Testing on 16:08 - Oct 15 with 465 viewsRon11

Testing on 21:22 - Oct 14 by JaySaint

My mother never had the opportunity, neither did any of their group

you are either lying or 'privileged'

Or a travelling hooker.
They would need testing every three days
Testing on 18:22 - Oct 15 with 426 viewsPoirot

Testing on 12:56 - Oct 15 by franniesTache

Yeah you tell yourself that, i'll go on the fact that i know exactly what's been going on as i've been working with Deloitte on it

It's a f*cking mess, it's overly complicated, it's about 6 months behind schedule and they're throwing people at the problem, it's architected in a way that means that multiple partners are subcontracted to the partner the government outsourced it to and the companies aren't playing nicely together, and the requirements are a bag of sh*t in the first place.

That said it's one hell of an earner

Ive used the system locally a number of times and works well. Anyone thats been out and about in the last two months knows full well that the majority of people have shown no interest in registering to use track and trace. No system anywhere works when a virus has reached high levels. You shouldnt be allowed in venues unless there is proof of registration.

Whinging about costs simply highlights your agenda.
Testing on 18:41 - Oct 15 with 413 viewsJaySaint

Testing on 12:56 - Oct 15 by franniesTache

Yeah you tell yourself that, i'll go on the fact that i know exactly what's been going on as i've been working with Deloitte on it

It's a f*cking mess, it's overly complicated, it's about 6 months behind schedule and they're throwing people at the problem, it's architected in a way that means that multiple partners are subcontracted to the partner the government outsourced it to and the companies aren't playing nicely together, and the requirements are a bag of sh*t in the first place.

That said it's one hell of an earner

it will never work because too many will not bother with it. regardless of how efficient it is

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Testing on 18:59 - Oct 15 with 400 viewsfranniesTache

Testing on 18:22 - Oct 15 by Poirot

Ive used the system locally a number of times and works well. Anyone thats been out and about in the last two months knows full well that the majority of people have shown no interest in registering to use track and trace. No system anywhere works when a virus has reached high levels. You shouldnt be allowed in venues unless there is proof of registration.

Whinging about costs simply highlights your agenda.

I'm not whining about costs mush, my company is being paid to make parts of it. It also doesn't work very well, it functions and has a lot of glaring issues that are going to be very, very well documented in the next few months, especially when it gets a lot more people using it.

But yeah the person who's got people working on it, is working with the company briefed by the government, and who is making a handsome earner off it, is the one with an agenda for it to fail
Login to get fewer ads

Testing on 09:32 - Oct 16 with 330 viewsdwayne_dibley

Testing on 18:59 - Oct 15 by franniesTache

I'm not whining about costs mush, my company is being paid to make parts of it. It also doesn't work very well, it functions and has a lot of glaring issues that are going to be very, very well documented in the next few months, especially when it gets a lot more people using it.

But yeah the person who's got people working on it, is working with the company briefed by the government, and who is making a handsome earner off it, is the one with an agenda for it to fail

That is why Phara companies do not invest in new antibiotics as they make more money out of treating the effects of illness than from preventing it

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Testing on 10:02 - Oct 16 with 320 viewsfranniesTache

Testing on 09:32 - Oct 16 by dwayne_dibley

That is why Phara companies do not invest in new antibiotics as they make more money out of treating the effects of illness than from preventing it

Yeah i've worked with big pharma in the past, they're a different level of insane when it comes to money, they were paying my company £250m a year just for ideas, then another £55m+ per idea to take to market.

Like you say it's all about small tweaks to existing things to change the patent and keep them proprietary, because the cost benefit of developing new ones isn't deemed worth it (one exception there was cancer drugs as the feeling was any new cancer drugs are such a game changer to society they'd be the best PR possible).
Testing on 07:48 - Oct 18 with 253 viewssaint22

Testing on 10:02 - Oct 16 by franniesTache

Yeah i've worked with big pharma in the past, they're a different level of insane when it comes to money, they were paying my company £250m a year just for ideas, then another £55m+ per idea to take to market.

Like you say it's all about small tweaks to existing things to change the patent and keep them proprietary, because the cost benefit of developing new ones isn't deemed worth it (one exception there was cancer drugs as the feeling was any new cancer drugs are such a game changer to society they'd be the best PR possible).

Read this today:

The company hired by the Premier League to screen players for coronavirus has developed mobile centres with 15-minute tests for fans to try and speed up their return to matches

So if that’s true why can’t our government make that happen so everyone can work safely
Testing on 08:31 - Oct 18 with 234 viewscocklebreath

Testing on 07:48 - Oct 18 by saint22

Read this today:

The company hired by the Premier League to screen players for coronavirus has developed mobile centres with 15-minute tests for fans to try and speed up their return to matches

So if that’s true why can’t our government make that happen so everyone can work safely

Because life’s unfair, one day you will accept this and stop moaning until then you will spend your Sunday mornings in perpetual hell

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Testing on 08:34 - Oct 18 with 233 viewssaint22

Testing on 08:31 - Oct 18 by cocklebreath

Because life’s unfair, one day you will accept this and stop moaning until then you will spend your Sunday mornings in perpetual hell

Pal this has nothing to do with unfair, if that’s how you see it no winder this country blindly stumbles into free fall
This is about disorganised, pi55 poor leadership, favours, money, incompetence, ignorance and carelessness
Unfair isn’t the reason
Testing on 13:09 - Oct 18 with 193 viewsdwayne_dibley

Testing on 08:34 - Oct 18 by saint22

Pal this has nothing to do with unfair, if that’s how you see it no winder this country blindly stumbles into free fall
This is about disorganised, pi55 poor leadership, favours, money, incompetence, ignorance and carelessness
Unfair isn’t the reason

That is how the Establishment has worked sinced the time of the Norman invasion of 1066. The feudal system is alive and functioning. Covid is how they reduce the social welfare bill and thin out the lower social classes. A bit like culling deer herds.

Testing on 13:13 - Oct 18 with 192 viewsBicester_North

Testing on 13:09 - Oct 18 by dwayne_dibley

That is how the Establishment has worked sinced the time of the Norman invasion of 1066. The feudal system is alive and functioning. Covid is how they reduce the social welfare bill and thin out the lower social classes. A bit like culling deer herds.

Is this a fact Dwayne? This virus is government sponsored genocide you’re saying?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Testing on 08:43 - Oct 19 with 149 viewsdwayne_dibley

Testing on 13:13 - Oct 18 by Bicester_North

Is this a fact Dwayne? This virus is government sponsored genocide you’re saying?

I said establishment not government

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024