Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poch on sky 19:45 - Nov 2 with 1677 viewsButty101

And he’s bigging up mr c

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Poch on sky on 19:54 - Nov 2 with 1646 viewsBicester_North

The one from the Shamen? E’s a good
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 19:56]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Poch on sky on 20:52 - Nov 2 with 1549 viewsSadoldgit

Have they been meeting up at the Universal Credit office?
Poch on sky on 10:11 - Nov 3 with 1265 viewssaint22

His English is still pi55 poor
Poch on sky on 11:23 - Nov 3 with 1218 viewsthissceptredsaint

So is yours, period.
Poch on sky on 12:01 - Nov 3 with 1184 viewsdarthvader

Poch on sky on 11:23 - Nov 3 by thissceptredsaint

So is yours, period.

Not bloody nice

keep the faith coyr

Poch on sky on 13:21 - Nov 3 with 1121 viewsSaintsforeverj

Poch is ready to get back into English football, he said. But every PL club has a manager at the moment. I wonder which club he could go to?? Who has has been talking to? 🤔

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Poch on sky on 13:28 - Nov 3 with 1111 viewsButty101

Poch on sky on 13:21 - Nov 3 by Saintsforeverj

Poch is ready to get back into English football, he said. But every PL club has a manager at the moment. I wonder which club he could go to?? Who has has been talking to? 🤔

Hopefully Man U so they dont get any ideas about nicking Raplh.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Poch on sky on 14:13 - Nov 3 with 1077 viewsSaintsforeverj

Poch on sky on 13:28 - Nov 3 by Butty101

Hopefully Man U so they dont get any ideas about nicking Raplh.

Poch going to Man U, has been the world's worse kept secret since Solksjaer took over. Totally agree, hope he goes there, so that they don't try to steal Ralph. Although, quite enjoying Man U being sh@t, and no doubt Poch would make them great again, which would be very annoying.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 14:14]

Login to get fewer ads

Poch on sky on 14:36 - Nov 3 with 1059 viewsChesham_Saint

Poch on sky on 14:13 - Nov 3 by Saintsforeverj

Poch going to Man U, has been the world's worse kept secret since Solksjaer took over. Totally agree, hope he goes there, so that they don't try to steal Ralph. Although, quite enjoying Man U being sh@t, and no doubt Poch would make them great again, which would be very annoying.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 14:14]

Liverpool and Everton are rock solid with their managers. During the season you could see Chelsea or Arsenal wobble (but doubtful). That leaves Man City but they will have Pep until the summer at the very least, so it’s got to be Salford.

That said, he’s enjoying London and didn’t commit to a ‘Big 6’ side so West Ham, or at a squeeze, even Fulham?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Poch on sky on 18:07 - Nov 3 with 997 viewssfc1971

He`s going to manure. Been on Spurs payroll for last 12 months was written into clause when he left so in effect "gardening leave" as soon as Ollie fecks up again it`s God-nat!

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Poch on sky on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 993 viewsDENZY

Poch on sky on 10:11 - Nov 3 by saint22

I met him about 8 years ago, he speaks perfect English.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 18:10]

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Poch on sky on 20:05 - Nov 3 with 932 viewskingslandstand1

Poch on sky on 14:36 - Nov 3 by Chesham_Saint

Liverpool and Everton are rock solid with their managers. During the season you could see Chelsea or Arsenal wobble (but doubtful). That leaves Man City but they will have Pep until the summer at the very least, so it’s got to be Salford.

That said, he’s enjoying London and didn’t commit to a ‘Big 6’ side so West Ham, or at a squeeze, even Fulham?

Would he want to go to relegation battle though with Fulham? And could they afford him. Depending on how Man U get on this weekend against Everton (I think it is?) he coud be in during the int break but how would he do there.
Poch on sky on 20:25 - Nov 3 with 900 viewsSaintsforeverj

Poch on sky on 14:36 - Nov 3 by Chesham_Saint

Poch will want the manure job and I suspect his appearance on sky the other night means that he probably already has it. I think he will probably do well if he goes there. He is good at relationships with the players and will probably get their "stars" playing well. Shame. Been nice to have a break from their arrogant fans.

Poch on sky on 20:27 - Nov 3 with 899 viewsChesham_Saint

Poch on sky on 20:05 - Nov 3 by kingslandstand1

Would he want to go to relegation battle though with Fulham? And could they afford him. Depending on how Man U get on this weekend against Everton (I think it is?) he coud be in during the int break but how would he do there.

I agree he probably wouldn’t go to Fulham, but West Ham are an outrider, but clearly The Manchester club is the logical destination...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Poch on sky on 23:56 - Nov 3 with 778 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Poch on sky on 10:11 - Nov 3 by saint22

How's your Spanish?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024