Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi 07:12 - Nov 26 with 2203 viewssaint22

Seems our Rishi is not as in touch with the real people as he initially led us to believe
NO extra money for the education system in his review! Is he unaware not everyone goes to fee paying schools!?
Found an extra 24bn fie defence though ffs
Our kids future ain’t looking rosy
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 7:13]
Rishi on 08:39 - Nov 26 with 1727 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

2/10

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Rishi on 08:45 - Nov 26 with 1722 viewsBicester_North

I see why the troll usually just posts a link to a paper, it can hardly speak English.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rishi on 10:14 - Nov 26 with 1668 views1885_SFC

Saints bias asides - I think Rishi is probably THE most switched on fella in the government right now. If he says there's no money for this or that - then there's no money for this & that.

We are going to be paying for this virus for many years to come & we don't have a forest of magic money trees to harvest with which to do so.

Old School is Cool

Rishi on 10:52 - Nov 26 with 1636 viewsJaySaint

In other news, I see the lead journalist has finally admitted that the Russian Brexit story is untrue

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Rishi on 11:11 - Nov 26 with 1630 viewsKennington

He’s doing a great job in trying circumstances. Just imagine for one second what John McDonald would’ve have done; doesn’t really bear thinking about for more than a second. Now be grateful we have a competent and switched on chancellor, who’s also a saints fan.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Rishi on 11:32 - Nov 26 with 1611 viewsJaySaint

Rishi on 10:52 - Nov 26 by JaySaint

In other news, I see the lead journalist has finally admitted that the Russian Brexit story is untrue

in addition, it was all made up

who knew

Rishi on 11:34 - Nov 26 with 1609 viewsDorsetIan

Rishi on 10:14 - Nov 26 by 1885_SFC

Saints bias asides - I think Rishi is probably THE most switched on fella in the government right now. If he says there's no money for this or that - then there's no money for this & that.

We are going to be paying for this virus for many years to come & we don't have a forest of magic money trees to harvest with which to do so.

I think fans of this government should maybe stop talking about the lack of 'magic money trees'.

There were magic money trees aplenty when Covid related contracts were being handed out to government friends and cronies who were 10x more likely to receive a government contract that ordinary mortals.

The numbers we are talking about are mind-boggling. Just like the financial crash - there has been a massive flow of wealth to the already wealthy and everyone else is left to pick up the bill over the next god knows how many years.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Rishi on 11:55 - Nov 26 with 1600 viewsDorsetIan

Rishi on 11:32 - Nov 26 by JaySaint

in addition, it was all made up

who knew

Odd how that supposed British patriots are so keen to downplay the issue of Russian interference in our politics.

The Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament Report ‘Russia’ was pretty clear about what they are up to.

http://isc.independent.gov.uk/committee-reports

Likewise, US intelligence agencies are clear that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election (even if there was no proven 'collusion').

Login to get fewer ads

Rishi on 12:10 - Nov 26 with 1582 viewsdirk_doone

Rishi on 11:55 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

Odd how that supposed British patriots are so keen to downplay the issue of Russian interference in our politics.

The Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament Report ‘Russia’ was pretty clear about what they are up to.

Likewise, US intelligence agencies are clear that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election (even if there was no proven 'collusion').

A lot has been censored but it is obvious that the intelligence and security services were embarrassed by just how easily Russia managed to penetrate and influence our democratic processes:

"Open source studies have pointed to the preponderance of pro-Brexit or anti-EU
stories on RT and Sputnik, and the use of ‘bots’ and ‘trolls’, as evidence of Russian attempts
to influence the process.42 We have sought to establish whether there is secret intelligence
which supported or built on these studies. In response to our request for written evidence at
the outset of the Inquiry, MI5 initially provided just six lines of text. It stated that ***, before
referring to academic studies.43 This was noteworthy in terms of the way it was couched
(***) and the reference to open source studies ***. The brevity was also, to us, again,
indicative of the extreme caution amongst the intelligence and security Agencies at the
thought that they might have any role in relation to the UK’s democratic processes, and
particularly one as contentious as the EU referendum. We repeat that this attitude is illogical;
this is about the protection of the process and mechanism from hostile state interference,
which should fall to our intelligence and security Agencies.

(i) Failure to prepare
There has been credible open source commentary suggesting that Russia undertook
influence campaigns in relation to the Scottish independence referendum in 2014.

However, at the time ***. It appears that *** what some commentators have described as
potentially the first post-Soviet Russian interference in a Western democratic process. We
note that — almost five years on — ***.

42. It was only when Russia completed a ‘hack and leak’ operation against the
Democratic National Committee in the US — with the stolen emails being made public a
month after the EU referendum — that it appears that the Government belatedly realised the
level of threat which Russia could pose in this area,
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 12:18]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Rishi on 12:55 - Nov 26 with 1547 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi on 11:34 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

I think fans of this government should maybe stop talking about the lack of 'magic money trees'.

There were magic money trees aplenty when Covid related contracts were being handed out to government friends and cronies who were 10x more likely to receive a government contract that ordinary mortals.

The numbers we are talking about are mind-boggling. Just like the financial crash - there has been a massive flow of wealth to the already wealthy and everyone else is left to pick up the bill over the next god knows how many years.

They seem to have a hidden forest of money trees that they go and shake when it suits them but is locked away at other times.
Rishi on 13:03 - Nov 26 with 1541 viewsJaySaint

Rishi on 12:55 - Nov 26 by Sadoldgit

They seem to have a hidden forest of money trees that they go and shake when it suits them but is locked away at other times.

that's how it works right?

Money to fight a pandemic, but not to give everyone free broadband.
seems fair enough to me

Rishi on 13:08 - Nov 26 with 1535 viewsJaySaint

Rishi on 11:55 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

Are Russia a threat? of course
they have been a threat since 1945.
Probably why we have increased defence spending to accommodate 2 new(er) domains of activities, where actions below the threshold of warfare take place.

However, did Russia fund Aaron Banks/Vote Leave (or what ever organisations)? No idea.

Did Carole Codwalladr make it all up for the last however many years - Yep, she sure did.

Rishi on 14:21 - Nov 26 with 1501 viewsDorsetIan

Rishi on 13:08 - Nov 26 by JaySaint

Are Russia a threat? of course
they have been a threat since 1945.
Probably why we have increased defence spending to accommodate 2 new(er) domains of activities, where actions below the threshold of warfare take place.

However, did Russia fund Aaron Banks/Vote Leave (or what ever organisations)? No idea.

Did Carole Codwalladr make it all up for the last however many years - Yep, she sure did.

Please be specific about the Carole Cadwalladr story that you are referring to.

You seem to be trying to spread the idea that a journalist has admitted to making up the story about Russian interference in the Brexit vote. What has she actually admitted to and when did she say this?

Rishi on 14:52 - Nov 26 with 1491 viewssaint22

Rishi on 10:14 - Nov 26 by 1885_SFC

They found plenty of money to pay their mates companies for PPE and covid related nonsense that failed
And why can't they fund the education system? Equally this isn't new this is the Tories for 10 years that SO many people think are the answer to this countries problems
Denying our kids the education they need will be felt for many many years to come and if you voted Tory you endorse that
Rishi on 15:07 - Nov 26 with 1481 viewsJaySaint

Rishi on 14:52 - Nov 26 by saint22

They found plenty of money to pay their mates companies for PPE and covid related nonsense that failed
And why can't they fund the education system? Equally this isn't new this is the Tories for 10 years that SO many people think are the answer to this countries problems
Denying our kids the education they need will be felt for many many years to come and if you voted Tory you endorse that

they found money for PPE, that is it. Everyone demanded that the process (which takes ages) was scrapped as we needed PPE NOW! Remember?

its strange how the exact same thing has happened all over the country, in local labour controlled areas (inc Wales). But that is OK, eh?

Rishi on 15:14 - Nov 26 with 1471 viewsSaintsforeverj

Christmas is coming. Rishi helps us all.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 15:16]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Rishi on 16:53 - Nov 26 with 1444 viewskingslandstand1

Rishi on 14:52 - Nov 26 by saint22

Absolutely right! Fuk the future as I'll be in a box in about 30 years time (bit longer if I like) and have enough savings to look after myself until then so won't need to worry - though not keen on having to drive a battery run car I will admit

You really are a tryer I'll give you that. No doubt if they didn't put money in to defence you'd whinge that we have no way of defending this fine country when the Russians or Chinese or someone else has a go at us

Sorry 22, I really try not to get involved in these farcical posts you throw in, but sometimes I can't help myself and feel the will to respond with the same sort of carp that comes across

What on earth would Corbyn and McDonnel or whatever his name is have done as you obviously voted for them and their policies, that would have saved this country

I'm not saying it is all good, in fact I'm thoroughly peed off that I can't take my kids out for a decent meal next weekend that has been booked for a while as different households, but I genuinely believe under your lot we'd be in serious sh1t

Oh, in the context of your 2nd paragraph it's country's not countries, so that's what education does for you
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 16:54]
Rishi on 16:54 - Nov 26 with 1440 viewskingslandstand1

Rishi on 15:07 - Nov 26 by JaySaint

they found money for PPE, that is it. Everyone demanded that the process (which takes ages) was scrapped as we needed PPE NOW! Remember?

its strange how the exact same thing has happened all over the country, in local labour controlled areas (inc Wales). But that is OK, eh?

I forgot to add that bit in my garbled gripe at him
Rishi on 17:11 - Nov 26 with 1428 viewsDorsetIan

Rishi on 15:07 - Nov 26 by JaySaint

And you don't find it just a tiny bit uncomfortable that tory party friends and cronies were ten times as likely to get contracts?

Ten times as likely. Not twice a likely or five times as likely. Ten times as likely.

Or is it just a coincidence that as soon as they get an excuse to ignore normal standards of assessment and accountability in procurement, millions and billions start flowing to their pals.

You weren't so sanguine when you thought it was the EU that was feathering nests.

Rishi on 17:26 - Nov 26 with 1413 viewssaint22

Rishi on 16:53 - Nov 26 by kingslandstand1

Absolutely right! Fuk the future as I'll be in a box in about 30 years time (bit longer if I like) and have enough savings to look after myself until then so won't need to worry - though not keen on having to drive a battery run car I will admit

You really are a tryer I'll give you that. No doubt if they didn't put money in to defence you'd whinge that we have no way of defending this fine country when the Russians or Chinese or someone else has a go at us

Sorry 22, I really try not to get involved in these farcical posts you throw in, but sometimes I can't help myself and feel the will to respond with the same sort of carp that comes across

What on earth would Corbyn and McDonnel or whatever his name is have done as you obviously voted for them and their policies, that would have saved this country

I'm not saying it is all good, in fact I'm thoroughly peed off that I can't take my kids out for a decent meal next weekend that has been booked for a while as different households, but I genuinely believe under your lot we'd be in serious sh1t

Oh, in the context of your 2nd paragraph it's country's not countries, so that's what education does for you
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 16:54]

I am not sure if you are on the wind up but its that sort of "i'm alright Jack' that is exactly the issue here
Rishi on 19:41 - Nov 26 with 1356 viewskingslandstand1

Rishi on 17:26 - Nov 26 by saint22

I am not sure if you are on the wind up but its that sort of "i'm alright Jack' that is exactly the issue here

That was a "wind up" and there is no way I would be that selfish, but we are where we are and you are right about the I'm alright Jack mentality which is exactly why we are where we are

Just look at the photos in any paper you choose to read of people breaking the guidelines and you can see why we are where we are

No amount of political point scoring on here or anywhere will make a difference to this situation. Also if it was another party in power, I still think we'd be in a mess! If you feel as strongly as you say you do with blaming Boris and anyone who has a remote inkling in agreeing with something he does, do something about it!

That's why you are the subject by many on here of ridicule
Rishi on 15:05 - Nov 27 with 1247 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi on 13:03 - Nov 26 by JaySaint

that's how it works right?

Money to fight a pandemic, but not to give everyone free broadband.
seems fair enough to me

I thought that we were talking about diverting money to their buddies? We know that the Tories will always find money for things they want to spend it on and say there is no money for things they don’t want to spend it on.
It seems that his wife and her family have more money than the Queen (Richboy that is). Strange that he forgot to mention that when filling in the ministerial register.
Rishi on 16:36 - Nov 27 with 1224 viewsBazza

Rishi on 15:05 - Nov 27 by Sadoldgit

I thought that we were talking about diverting money to their buddies? We know that the Tories will always find money for things they want to spend it on and say there is no money for things they don’t want to spend it on.
It seems that his wife and her family have more money than the Queen (Richboy that is). Strange that he forgot to mention that when filling in the ministerial register.

As you may have read but chose not to mention the Treasury office approved his declaration. So maybe a gross oversight again by dozy civil servants?
Rishi on 18:52 - Nov 27 with 1191 viewsKennington

Rishi on 17:11 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

And you don't find it just a tiny bit uncomfortable that tory party friends and cronies were ten times as likely to get contracts?

Ten times as likely. Not twice a likely or five times as likely. Ten times as likely.

Or is it just a coincidence that as soon as they get an excuse to ignore normal standards of assessment and accountability in procurement, millions and billions start flowing to their pals.

You weren't so sanguine when you thought it was the EU that was feathering nests.

You do realise the Tory’s have been in power for ten years? It’s hardly surprising that the smart businesses and business leaders have by now aligned their businesses with Tory polices, ministers and of course will lobby their points of view. It’s in their interests.

I’d be amazed if there are any substantial businesses in the UK (Ftse 250)that don’t have access to the government, if not they’re doing something wrong. Incidentally there’s nothing wrong with that at all. It just shows you have no concept of how government works. And incidentally it was the same under labour.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 19:07]

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Rishi on 09:23 - Nov 28 with 1119 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi on 16:36 - Nov 27 by Bazza

As you may have read but chose not to mention the Treasury office approved his declaration. So maybe a gross oversight again by dozy civil servants?

Or maybe he didn’t disclose everything to them in the first place?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024