Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sol Campbell 12:25 - Dec 3 with 800 viewsPatfromPoole

Interviewed for the Sunderland job apparently.

Would be some irony if he denied The Pomps promotion.

Though he has some form for antagonising fans who have idolised him in the past....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Sol Campbell on 12:54 - Dec 3 with 758 viewsChesham_Saint

He’d be antagonising 22, Sogs, Kent and others also,as he’s well known for being a heartless Tory swine...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Sol Campbell on 16:34 - Dec 3 with 642 viewsBerber

Ironic too that he cites Sunderland as one of the places where he received racial abuse, and still swears that is the case even though he didn't play in the game that he cites. The fans there think he is a cu nt, not because he is black, but because he is a cu nt.
Sol Campbell on 17:58 - Dec 3 with 606 viewskingslandstand1

Sol Campbell on 16:34 - Dec 3 by Berber

Ironic too that he cites Sunderland as one of the places where he received racial abuse, and still swears that is the case even though he didn't play in the game that he cites. The fans there think he is a cu nt, not because he is black, but because he is a cu nt.

"not because he is black, but because he is a cu nt"
Sol Campbell on 18:55 - Dec 3 with 558 viewsKennington

Sol Campbell on 12:54 - Dec 3 by Chesham_Saint

He’d be antagonising 22, Sogs, Kent and others also,as he’s well known for being a heartless Tory swine...

This is the problem that no one has the centre ground politically. Personally I see myself aligning with a new labour outlook but without the wars and overspending at the end bits. Just enough to work hard and not have massive taxes but have a reasonable welfare state. I think multimillionaire Sol Campbell would be ok with that.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024