Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game 20:40 - Dec 4 with 3755 viewskingslandstand1

I see they've sorted the method of allocation. Seems fair enough I guess

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-12-03/southampton-fc-return-to-st-marys-
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 20:40]
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 08:47 - Dec 9 with 752 viewsSalisburySaint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 08:22 - Dec 9 by dirk_doone

I've noticed that the other clubs have put their most vocal fans behind one of the goals, where they can have most influence on the game. Will we be doing the same?
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 8:22]

majority of our fans will be in the Kingsland, around 400 in Itchen, in hospitality etc.

NB at Spurs where their fans were behind the goal, all the action including the goals was at the other end of ground
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:11 - Dec 9 with 728 viewsdirk_doone

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 08:47 - Dec 9 by SalisburySaint

majority of our fans will be in the Kingsland, around 400 in Itchen, in hospitality etc.

NB at Spurs where their fans were behind the goal, all the action including the goals was at the other end of ground

All of the other games I've seen so far have had fans behind the goal, including, obviously, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:17 - Dec 9 with 708 viewsSalisburySaint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:11 - Dec 9 by dirk_doone

All of the other games I've seen so far have had fans behind the goal, including, obviously, Liverpool and Chelsea.

they didn't at West Ham, mind you not surprising there as its so far from pitch

I'm surprised they haven't at St Mary's too, but they've already got fans split between 2 stands
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 13:40 - Dec 9 with 642 viewsChesham_Saint

I did notice that at some games (West Ham and Chelsea) there appeared to be a bunching up of the ‘vocal’ fans - if so, doesn’t this defeat the whole point of the fvcking exercise??

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 19:16 - Dec 9 with 550 viewsSaintsforeverj

I was emailed today to say that I was unsuccessful, but will be included in the ballot for Man City with a better chance of success. Oh well, we all take turns which is fair enough.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 19:17]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 19:16 - Dec 9 with 550 viewsSaintsforeverj

I was emailed today to say that I was unsuccessful, but will be included in the ballot for Man City with a better chance of success. Oh well, we all take turns which is fair enough.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024