Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Match Thread 10:55 - Dec 5 with 32511 viewsPinnerPaul

Are they allowed fans?

Will it be snowing?

No idea on those or the score, lets go for a rot stopping but not wholly satisfying 1-1.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 5 with 1835 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 5 by TopCat34

That'll be another weekend ruined by Rangers then. Cheers lads - same again next week?

2 games in December 2 losses the usual implosion is happening i think Clive predicted it we look lost right now have to shake it up fast somehow
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 5 with 1792 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bollocks that was.

Gallant losers to the big clubs and just losers to our equals. Not going to hang around for the ghouls to come out tonight so all enjoy your evening if you can.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 5 with 1712 viewspaulparker

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Bollocks that was.

Gallant losers to the big clubs and just losers to our equals. Not going to hang around for the ghouls to come out tonight so all enjoy your evening if you can.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 5 with 1702 viewsPinnerPaul

Nope, changed my mind, no clever analysis - very poor all round.

I did like Nick London's comment when added time was shown " Another 7 minutes to enjoy"

On to the delight that is Millwall away.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:05 - Dec 5 with 1698 viewsqprd

my thoughts and prayers are with clive's liver tonight
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:05 - Dec 5 with 1677 viewsQPRSteve

I can see Dieng being the only player to score over a 5 in the match report - unless there is a minus in front of it.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 5 with 1660 viewsAntti_Heinola

Absolutely diabolical.

Defended Warburton on here for last two games, but that's indefensible.

I said last week I'd only replace a manager when relegation was a real possibility. Well, when you have performances like that, with not a single positive or good performance (or even average performance) you're getting to that stage. Absolutely bereft of quality, heart, desire, invention (apart from once decently worked corner); we were slow, sluggish, second best to everything. At HT, HTFC had won 80% of challenges. 80%. We are weak and that was utterly spineless. The first goal was the most amateur goal I've ever seen. 50 yards he ran, sorry jogged, with the entire Rangers team taking social distancing to an extreme. It was a nice finish, but anyone in Sunday league football can do that when there's no challenge.

Absolute embarrassment, and either there's a major, major reaction next week or some serious decisions have to be made. I'm more angry about that than the 6-0 v Newcastle years back - at least thatw as against a vastly superior side playing scinitillating stuff with a champions league winning manager. this was, with no respect, fcking huddersfield.

Bare bones.

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 5 with 1654 viewsNed_Kennedys

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Bollocks that was.

Ghouls? No-one should post anything at all on here from now on then according to you as there were literally no positives at all from that 'performance'.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 5 with 1595 viewspaulparker

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 5 by Antti_Heinola

Absolutely diabolical.

I said last week I'd only replace a manager when relegation was a real possibility. Well, when you have performances like that, with not a single positive or good performance (or even average performance) you're getting to that stage. Absolutely bereft of quality, heart, desire, invention (apart from once decently worked corner); we were slow, sluggish, second best to everything. At HT, HTFC had won 80% of challenges. 80%. We are weak and that was utterly spineless. The first goal was the most amateur goal I've ever seen. 50 yards he ran, sorry jogged, with the entire Rangers team taking social distancing to an extreme. It was a nice finish, but anyone in Sunday league football can do that when there's no challenge.

Absolute embarrassment, and either there's a major, major reaction next week or some serious decisions have to be made. I'm more angry about that than the 6-0 v Newcastle years back - at least thatw as against a vastly superior side playing scinitillating stuff with a champions league winning manager. this was, with no respect, fcking huddersfield.

Blimey it must be bad if your having a go

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 5 with 1573 viewsMyke

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 5 by Gloucs_R

In the summer we were desperate to sign a central midfielder who had leadership qualities and a bit of nastiness about him. Instead we signed caroll and Amos.

One of them would have been fine, we didn't need both.

A midfield general would have made a massive difference to a season

You are so right. Just signing Amos this season would have made a lot more sense
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 5 with 1568 viewsGloucs_R

Absolutely diabolical.

Things must be bad ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 17:08]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 5 with 1556 viewsbakerloo8

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 5 by Ned_Kennedys

Ghouls? No-one should post anything at all on here from now on then according to you as there were literally no positives at all from that 'performance'.

Let Comrade Troll wallow alone.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 5 with 1510 viewsactonman

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 5 by TopCat34

That'll be another weekend ruined by Rangers then. Cheers lads - same again next week?

We have Tuesday to look forward to first
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 5 with 1508 viewsNorthernr

Indefensible, and nobody should try. Should have been 4-0, 5-0 maybe.

Huddersfield are trying to do the same thing and philosophy and all that jazz as we are, but I look at them there and they've used Hogg so cleverley, basically taken Willock, Chair and Carroll out of the game with one player - when do you ever see us do anything clever like that defensively? Sure we put together all sorts of nice stuff with the ball and attacking (not today), but I can only really think of the game with Cardiff last season when we suddenly put Cameron at right back to combat something that we've done something really clever and creative defensively like they did today.

I'd love to know what we liked so much about how it was going to make three like for like changes at the start of the second half. All the same issues, different names.

That was abysmal. Absolutely abysmal. And he needn't bother getting a fcking face on if anybody dares call him on it either.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:13 - Dec 5 with 1440 viewsGreenbay

Absolutely diabolical.

Antii - I feel your pain.
But look on the bright side.
Promotion next year!!
From Division 1.
Only kidding - we'll get enough points to survive.
Let's face it most of us would have said before the start of the season - avoiding the drop is success while this churnover (3rd different team on the pitch in 3 seasons) continues.
And all those other problems too.
Hopefully the churnover has now ended with one or two additions in Jan.
Tough to take I know within minutes of this shambles at Huddersfield.
But I'm still optimistic.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:15 - Dec 5 with 1394 viewspaulparker

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:13 - Dec 5 by Greenbay

Antii - I feel your pain.
But look on the bright side.
Promotion next year!!
From Division 1.
Only kidding - we'll get enough points to survive.
Let's face it most of us would have said before the start of the season - avoiding the drop is success while this churnover (3rd different team on the pitch in 3 seasons) continues.
And all those other problems too.
Hopefully the churnover has now ended with one or two additions in Jan.
Tough to take I know within minutes of this shambles at Huddersfield.
But I'm still optimistic.

You still think he should have a two and half year contract extension?

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 5 with 1360 viewsted_hendrix

I put on the match thread that I thought we'd lose 3-0.

So shoot me down but we ain't I repeat ain't that good.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 5 with 1347 viewsAntti_Heinola

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 5 by Gloucs_R

Things must be bad ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 17:08]

Never afraid to criticise bad performances mate, and have been doing it for years.
Always try to find positives, but if there are none, there are none. Today there were none.

Bare bones.

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 5 with 1347 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Concerning that we followed decent performances in our previous losses with an absolute crap showing. I only caught the second half of the match today. Shouldn't have bothered after seeing that it was 2-0.

Up to now, Warburton has found a way to put a stop to losing skids at 2-3 matches. Really need some good results in these next few matches.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:17 - Dec 5 with 1332 viewsdavman

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 5 by Malintabuk

Apart for Uncle Neil have we managed to destroy every managers career once they have come here?

Good point.

Who is teh last manager to leave QPR and go on to better things?

Venables and Warnock - who else?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:17 - Dec 5 with 1330 viewsderbyhoop

The only person who could take anything positive from that performance was Dr Pangloss.

Abysmal from everybody.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:17 - Dec 5 with 1321 viewsbakerloo8

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 5 by Antti_Heinola

Never afraid to criticise bad performances mate, and have been doing it for years.
Always try to find positives, but if there are none, there are none. Today there were none.

Dieng looks Prem class 👌
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 5 with 1307 viewsGloucs_R

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 5 by Antti_Heinola

Fair play

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:19 - Dec 5 with 1274 viewsGloucs_R

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:17 - Dec 5 by bakerloo8

Dieng looks Prem class 👌

Not quite but solid for this League and had potential.

Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:19 - Dec 5 with 1268 viewsMalintabuk

Great Post and really admire the positive and I hope you are right.... but dear oh dear we looked relgation all day long today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024