Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays game ... Predictions against Sheffield United? 09:06 - Dec 13 with 443 viewsdarthvader

nervously optimistic .
Its one of those classic games where either we are complacent and they sneak a goal and defend for their lives , or we hammer them .

The Billy Sharp factor too. He was on a mission in the two games last season against us , thankfully he got red carded in the first hopefully his desperation to score will be his undoing again .

Im going for a 2-0 with us missing a host of chances until late on .

keep the faith coyr

Todays game ... Predictions against Sheffield United? on 09:34 - Dec 13 with 407 viewssolent_toffee

For anyone who is going today, I hope you have a belting day. Well deserved after a long wait.

I’m well jealous, don’t think I will be back at Woodison for a good while yet.
Todays game ... Predictions against Sheffield United? on 09:42 - Dec 13 with 396 viewsTimSaint

My team for today...

AM
KWP, JB, JV, RB
JWP, OR, TW, NR
CA, DI

FF, Stephens, Salisu, Diallo, Armstrong, Djenepo, Long

Swap the wide men to freshen things up. SA looks a bit jaded and MD is better as an impact sub.

TimSaint

Todays game ... Predictions against Sheffield United? on 09:58 - Dec 13 with 377 viewsSonicBoom

You would shift JWP out wide and play Theo in centre midfield??
Todays game ... Predictions against Sheffield United? on 11:47 - Dec 13 with 333 viewsBerber

2-1 or 2-2. But I am notoriously bad at predictions until they start to play and I get a better feel of how on the ball they are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024