Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 71104 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 10:04 - Jan 7 with 2587 viewstrampie

I've just revisited the Janey Godley video of her telling the Donald that he has lost and to go quietly, lol, and the pic of her protesting the Donald on the golf course with that placard.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

wee jimmy krankie on 14:05 - Jan 7 with 2559 viewsBarrySwan

wee jimmy krankie on 21:40 - Jan 6 by Kilkennyjack

Its Ireland. ☘️

Southern Ireland

You do know that the first rule for those intelligent enough to join in debate is to never let someone who is irritating you to know that they are irritating you, don't you?

It just encourages them to continue to poke you with whichever particular stick they are using.
wee jimmy krankie on 13:22 - Jan 9 with 2508 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems there is open warfare going on between sturgeon and salmon according to the Scottish newspapers. Sounds like nicola did a good hatchet job on Salmond to get the leadership of the SNP.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 10:58 - Jan 28 with 2441 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Nicola seems to have got her knickers in a twist. It seems it is essential when she visits hospitals etc, but it is not essential when the UK prime ministers visits. She really is a nasty women . You would think she would accept help particularly with Scotland so far behind England and Wales vaccinating the Scottish people.

wee jimmy krankie on 14:26 - Jan 28 with 2396 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 12:35 - Jan 6 by trampie

I seen people claim on social media that they were conned and would have voted the other way, the message on the bus being an often cited example.

Inseen people on an internet forum claim they seen people claim on social media that they were conned and would have voted the other way, the message on the bus being an often cited example.

I've seen people on the commenst section of WOL claim the covid virus is fake or not really serious and people aren't dying.

The internet is great isn't it, full of truth and absolutely NO lies. If only.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

wee jimmy krankie on 14:46 - Jan 28 with 2386 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 14:26 - Jan 28 by Catullus

Inseen people on an internet forum claim they seen people claim on social media that they were conned and would have voted the other way, the message on the bus being an often cited example.

I've seen people on the commenst section of WOL claim the covid virus is fake or not really serious and people aren't dying.

The internet is great isn't it, full of truth and absolutely NO lies. If only.

If people are that easily convinced by an advert on a bus I fear for the future.

I have heard many people say they did not vote leave because of project fear. They said they would have voted to leave if they knew project fear was scaremongering.

wee jimmy krankie on 16:19 - Jan 28 with 2365 viewsVincent_Vega

Always baffled me the whole bus thing in the leave campaign. Do people really believe the tripe parties/campaigns put on their advertising hoardings? If I remember it was challenged at the time of its reveal and proven to be pish so to think Boris and co 'conned' the 'gullible' British public is a bit disingenuous from those STILL bleating about it.

Oh and those on the left who go on about the public being stupid and naïve because they don't believe with YOUR beliefs are the reason we will not see a Labour UK government for some time. Same for the Plaid lot, the whole 'if you don't support Indy then your not as welsh as me' vibe (I repeat vibe) will never get into power.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

wee jimmy krankie on 17:09 - Jan 28 with 2350 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 16:19 - Jan 28 by Vincent_Vega

Always baffled me the whole bus thing in the leave campaign. Do people really believe the tripe parties/campaigns put on their advertising hoardings? If I remember it was challenged at the time of its reveal and proven to be pish so to think Boris and co 'conned' the 'gullible' British public is a bit disingenuous from those STILL bleating about it.

Oh and those on the left who go on about the public being stupid and naïve because they don't believe with YOUR beliefs are the reason we will not see a Labour UK government for some time. Same for the Plaid lot, the whole 'if you don't support Indy then your not as welsh as me' vibe (I repeat vibe) will never get into power.

Great postng there Vince.

IMO,we have seen shocking lethal conspiracy jerks like Piers Corbyn spreading filth and bojo stating ,apparently seriously,he can trust the common sense of the British public,which included the Welsh ,tramps and killy. Plenty of d1ckwards down there;ome classic clowns in Cwmbran evaculating a "beauty salon" whilst Police raided.

We are killing ourselves. It's that simple

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 17:12 - Jan 28 with 2351 viewsWingstandwood

It's absolutely staggering how many (looney?) left leaning individuals are so unwitting, devoid of common sense, and streetwise perception!

Any sane and rational person would naturally think that the worst possible 'own-goal' thing to do, would be to insult/smear the very people whose votes were needed to win. All those votes lost, that were required for a Labour election victory, remain EU referendum vote victory and EU election MEP/constituency victories.

Calling decent people thick, racist, gammon, knuckle-dragger, far-right, fascist, Nazi sure was NOT going to win hearts and minds at the ballot box..... Instead of learning from the EU referendum result, they just carried on with their Kamikaze own goal lunacy. Utterly incapable to learn from a previous ballot box punishment. Crazy when you think about it!

Argus!

wee jimmy krankie on 17:18 - Jan 28 with 2348 viewsbritferry

DM now reckon she's gonna stab the UK in the back by grassing on us to the nasty EU

Nicola Sturgeon is accused of taking the EU's side and risking vaccine rollout as she vows to publish details of UK's supplies despite Boris Johnson ordering her to keep them secret - as Brussels claims AstraZeneca is giving Britain too much

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9196445/MEPs-threaten-TRADE-WAR-UK-vacc

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 18:54 - Jan 28 with 2321 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 17:12 - Jan 28 by Wingstandwood

It's absolutely staggering how many (looney?) left leaning individuals are so unwitting, devoid of common sense, and streetwise perception!

Any sane and rational person would naturally think that the worst possible 'own-goal' thing to do, would be to insult/smear the very people whose votes were needed to win. All those votes lost, that were required for a Labour election victory, remain EU referendum vote victory and EU election MEP/constituency victories.

Calling decent people thick, racist, gammon, knuckle-dragger, far-right, fascist, Nazi sure was NOT going to win hearts and minds at the ballot box..... Instead of learning from the EU referendum result, they just carried on with their Kamikaze own goal lunacy. Utterly incapable to learn from a previous ballot box punishment. Crazy when you think about it!

Before the board split I pointed out to a few that nobody ever changed their minds after having mindless insults aimed at them, you can guess the replies!

Some of those remain voters could never countenance, even for a second, that it's them who is wrong. It's just not possible. There's one still posting on here who still rants about it, he rants about leave lies but apprently remain lies are irrelevant and us leavers need to own it.
I do own my choice, it was made with the best intentions and I may be very wrong but until we know for sure if brexit was the best choice or a very bad thing, still hurling insults is mindless, puerile, childish and some words I cannot use!

I'll use exHMRC as an example here, he has changed my mind on a few things, likewise JohnLangy made e think about indy, both did that by making sensible points, coherent reasoning, not by name calling.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

wee jimmy krankie on 08:14 - Jan 29 with 2286 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 18:54 - Jan 28 by Catullus

Before the board split I pointed out to a few that nobody ever changed their minds after having mindless insults aimed at them, you can guess the replies!

Some of those remain voters could never countenance, even for a second, that it's them who is wrong. It's just not possible. There's one still posting on here who still rants about it, he rants about leave lies but apprently remain lies are irrelevant and us leavers need to own it.
I do own my choice, it was made with the best intentions and I may be very wrong but until we know for sure if brexit was the best choice or a very bad thing, still hurling insults is mindless, puerile, childish and some words I cannot use!

I'll use exHMRC as an example here, he has changed my mind on a few things, likewise JohnLangy made e think about indy, both did that by making sensible points, coherent reasoning, not by name calling.

Yes but you are wrong on Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

wee jimmy krankie on 08:20 - Jan 29 with 2283 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 17:18 - Jan 28 by britferry

DM now reckon she's gonna stab the UK in the back by grassing on us to the nasty EU

Nicola Sturgeon is accused of taking the EU's side and risking vaccine rollout as she vows to publish details of UK's supplies despite Boris Johnson ordering her to keep them secret - as Brussels claims AstraZeneca is giving Britain too much

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9196445/MEPs-threaten-TRADE-WAR-UK-vacc

‘Ordered’ is a strange word to use dont you think ?

Comrade Nicola is the democratically elected leader of the Scottish people.

You might try to work together, or respect different positions.
You only ‘order’ democratically elected politicians if you are a fascist leader.

Johnson has no clue on Scotland, Wales, or the north of Ireland.

wee jimmy krankie on 08:50 - Jan 29 with 2276 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Just a thought, I don't think Starmer has been to Wales for about 6 Months!!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

wee jimmy krankie on 13:26 - Jan 29 with 2235 viewsHighjack

wee jimmy krankie on 17:18 - Jan 28 by britferry

It has become clear a long long time ago that Ms Sturgeon is Brussels’ useful-idiot-in-chief. They are pulling the strings and making her dance like a marionette.

Oh well she’ll be gone soon.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

wee jimmy krankie on 13:28 - Jan 29 with 2240 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 08:20 - Jan 29 by Kilkennyjack

‘Ordered’ is a strange word to use dont you think ?

Comrade Nicola is the democratically elected leader of the Scottish people.

You might try to work together, or respect different positions.
You only ‘order’ democratically elected politicians if you are a fascist leader.

Johnson has no clue on Scotland, Wales, or the north of Ireland.

Maybe a democratically elected leader of part of the Uk shouldn't be behaving against the best interests of the Uk and therefore Scotland.
Just a thought but if it turned out her information ended up with Scotland, NI and Wales getting fewer vaccination doses, would that be good?

Her job is to do her best for the people of Scotland, not to go telling tales to a non UK government.

wee jimmy krankie on 13:33 - Jan 29 with 2231 viewsHighjack

wee jimmy krankie on 13:28 - Jan 29 by Catullus

Maybe a democratically elected leader of part of the Uk shouldn't be behaving against the best interests of the Uk and therefore Scotland.
Just a thought but if it turned out her information ended up with Scotland, NI and Wales getting fewer vaccination doses, would that be good?

Her job is to do her best for the people of Scotland, not to go telling tales to a non UK government.

He was fine when unelected commissioners were ordering the national governments of Italy, Spain and Poland to change their budgets, or ordering Greece to accept a “bailout” that their people had voted against in a referendum. Or all the other directives that you have to comply with or face fines and sanctions.

Perhaps ordered is the right word?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

wee jimmy krankie on 13:41 - Jan 29 with 2234 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 13:33 - Jan 29 by Highjack

He was fine when unelected commissioners were ordering the national governments of Italy, Spain and Poland to change their budgets, or ordering Greece to accept a “bailout” that their people had voted against in a referendum. Or all the other directives that you have to comply with or face fines and sanctions.

Perhaps ordered is the right word?

Sorry, I forgot he likes fascism when it's doing something he agrees with!

Maybe that's not fair? Maybe it's more that he has a funny idea of democracy, it's not really democracy unless he agrees with it?

It's an enigma.

wee jimmy krankie on 15:38 - Jan 29 with 2206 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I wonder if she has signed the official secrets act? Any person giving away state secrets should be tried for treason.
With power comes responsibility.

If she does leak official secrets perhaps the UK government should not send her any security sensitive information. I bet she would moan then.

wee jimmy krankie on 15:39 - Jan 29 with 2201 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Perhaps she could send Scotland's vaccines to the EU.

wee jimmy krankie on 18:33 - Jan 29 with 2170 viewsFlashberryjack

wee jimmy krankie on 15:39 - Jan 29 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps she could send Scotland's vaccines to the EU.

Maybe she already has.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

wee jimmy krankie on 18:59 - Jan 29 with 2159 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 18:33 - Jan 29 by Flashberryjack

Maybe she already has.

I wouldn't put it past her

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

wee jimmy krankie on 10:44 - Jan 30 with 2122 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why the deafening silence from Nicola over the EU trying to break the Brexit agreement and impose a hard border between the republic and NI.

What will she tell the Scottish people if the EU tries to block supplies of the vaccines to the Scottish people.

Just as well the UK Goverment has so far delivered 1,000,000 doses to Scotland. Even so Nicola and PHS have failed to rollout the vaccines just 500,000 so far .

wee jimmy krankie on 11:08 - Jan 30 with 2115 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 10:44 - Jan 30 by felixstowe_jack

Why the deafening silence from Nicola over the EU trying to break the Brexit agreement and impose a hard border between the republic and NI.

What will she tell the Scottish people if the EU tries to block supplies of the vaccines to the Scottish people.

Just as well the UK Goverment has so far delivered 1,000,000 doses to Scotland. Even so Nicola and PHS have failed to rollout the vaccines just 500,000 so far .

The EU were quite wrong to treat the UK border in Ireland like this.

Working together is the grown up way.

This is a contractual dispute with AZ.
Looks like AZ have not stuck to the contract they signed with the EU.
AZ are Anglo-Swedish i think ?

wee jimmy krankie on 11:24 - Jan 30 with 2112 viewskrunchykarrot

Well said sir.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024