Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 73878 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 09:09 - Mar 3 with 1643 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 01:38 - Mar 3 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson lied to the Queen ffs.

Comrade Nicola speaks tomorrow.
Lets see whats left of the BritNat middle aged men gloating after that shall we ?

Scotlands freedom is assured whatever.
Unstopable momentum.

120,000 people have died on Johnsons watch.
What number of our people have to die before he resigns - 250,000 ?

Scotland is a distraction, led by the BBC. Garbage.

How many have died under Drakeford's watch? Why has wales had a higher death rate than England? Wales is 97% England is 85%. The BAME group have a greater chance of catching it and nearly three times the death rate. Wales should be doing much better . Drakeford must go.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 11:25 - Mar 3 with 1609 viewsbritferry

so wee Jimmy didnt have the top job?

'I had no motive to get Alex Salmond'

Questioned by SNP MSP Alasdair Allan, Ms Sturgeon says the harrassment policy was "absolutely, emphatically" not designed to catch Alex Salmond.

"Alex Salmond has been one of the closest people to me in my entire life," she says.

"I would never have wanted to get Alex Salmond and I would never, ever have wanted any of this to happen."

Ms Sturgeon says that in her younger days she looked up to and revered Mr Salmond.

"I had no motive, intention or desire to get Alex Salmond," she added.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 13:06 - Mar 3 with 1585 viewsmajorraglan

wee jimmy krankie on 09:09 - Mar 3 by felixstowe_jack

How many have died under Drakeford's watch? Why has wales had a higher death rate than England? Wales is 97% England is 85%. The BAME group have a greater chance of catching it and nearly three times the death rate. Wales should be doing much better . Drakeford must go.

I am not happy with the response of any of the Governments, but Social deprivation and poverty which are factors in mortality are much higher in Wales than England.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 13:07]
wee jimmy krankie on 13:26 - Mar 3 with 1564 viewspikeypaul

wee jimmy krankie on 13:06 - Mar 3 by majorraglan

I am not happy with the response of any of the Governments, but Social deprivation and poverty which are factors in mortality are much higher in Wales than England.

And of course you think lAbour WAG should.take the responsibility of that don’t you?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

wee jimmy krankie on 13:47 - Mar 3 with 1553 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 01:38 - Mar 3 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson lied to the Queen ffs.

Comrade Nicola speaks tomorrow.
Lets see whats left of the BritNat middle aged men gloating after that shall we ?

Scotlands freedom is assured whatever.
Unstopable momentum.

120,000 people have died on Johnsons watch.
What number of our people have to die before he resigns - 250,000 ?

Scotland is a distraction, led by the BBC. Garbage.

Bojo lied to the Queen? Well etiquette aside, was it a crme? Did he commit perjury.

Support for Scottish indy had apparently dipped to 43% and now Sturgeon is facing being removed and there's a possibility of criminal charges.

Salmond won't return, there's too much dirt around him and Sturgeon. The voters will want someone new I think.

Scotland is a distraction from what? It's usually been you holding Scotland up as a reason why Wales will go indy. Even with the most optimistic outlook Wales is still 2-1 against indy without the undecideds and won't votes.

I suppose I should have expected that though, in a thread about Sturgeon, Scotland is suddenly a distraction.

What about the budget then Kilk, no income tax rises, no NI rises, no fuel or alcohol rises and extra money for Wales...what do you think of that?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

wee jimmy krankie on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 1541 viewsJoe_bradshaw

wee jimmy krankie on 13:47 - Mar 3 by Catullus

Bojo lied to the Queen? Well etiquette aside, was it a crme? Did he commit perjury.

Support for Scottish indy had apparently dipped to 43% and now Sturgeon is facing being removed and there's a possibility of criminal charges.

Salmond won't return, there's too much dirt around him and Sturgeon. The voters will want someone new I think.

Scotland is a distraction from what? It's usually been you holding Scotland up as a reason why Wales will go indy. Even with the most optimistic outlook Wales is still 2-1 against indy without the undecideds and won't votes.

I suppose I should have expected that though, in a thread about Sturgeon, Scotland is suddenly a distraction.

What about the budget then Kilk, no income tax rises, no NI rises, no fuel or alcohol rises and extra money for Wales...what do you think of that?

Both fishes should swim away.

Sturgeon is damaged. Salmond may not be guilty but he’s a slime ball around women by his own and his lawyer’s admission.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

wee jimmy krankie on 14:30 - Mar 3 with 1535 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 13:06 - Mar 3 by majorraglan

That is what you get if you vote for Labour. 20 years of the Assembly and Senedd failing Wales.

wee jimmy krankie on 14:30 - Mar 3 with 1533 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A sound argument well put.

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 16:11 - Mar 3 with 1493 viewsonehunglow

I’m dismayed he hasn’t increased alcohol,gambling and tobacco taxes.

Rishi seems a fine chancellor though.Best for years .

Starter stumped really.

All labour can bleed is never enough.

I note the buzz word poverty is going in favour of destitute. Seems more emotional .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

wee jimmy krankie on 16:44 - Mar 3 with 1488 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is anyone watching the Sturgeon evidence live right now? It's like something out of The Thick of It. She's contradicting herself constantly and accusing everybody else of being wrong - including her senior advisers - except herself.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

wee jimmy krankie on 16:49 - Mar 3 with 1481 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 16:44 - Mar 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is anyone watching the Sturgeon evidence live right now? It's like something out of The Thick of It. She's contradicting herself constantly and accusing everybody else of being wrong - including her senior advisers - except herself.

Think Salmon will won this one Dwight?

wee jimmy krankie on 17:16 - Mar 3 with 1473 viewstrampie

The Conservatives have been pinching Labours economic policies for years, that is no throw away comment either, they have it's been commented on many times.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

wee jimmy krankie on 17:25 - Mar 3 with 1460 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

wee jimmy krankie on 16:49 - Mar 3 by onehunglow

Think Salmon will won this one Dwight?

He's won regardless of what happens next. She can never recover from this. She might stay on for a while yet but she is forever damaged.

I can't recall the amount of time she said that she "could not remember" astonishing pieces of information. Who could possibly forget a meeting 72 hours ago where they were told their professional mentor and close friend was being investigated by the police for numerous sexual assaults?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

wee jimmy krankie on 18:06 - Mar 3 with 1438 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 17:25 - Mar 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's won regardless of what happens next. She can never recover from this. She might stay on for a while yet but she is forever damaged.

I can't recall the amount of time she said that she "could not remember" astonishing pieces of information. Who could possibly forget a meeting 72 hours ago where they were told their professional mentor and close friend was being investigated by the police for numerous sexual assaults?

Tend to agree with that.
Salmon is a very wily operator who is well too smart form Nic

wee jimmy krankie on 18:47 - Mar 3 with 1416 viewsFlashberryjack

wee jimmy krankie on 18:06 - Mar 3 by onehunglow

Tend to agree with that.
Salmon is a very wily operator who is well too smart form Nic

I wouldn't bet on that, Sturgeon is one slippery customer, as most lawyers are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

wee jimmy krankie on 19:03 - Mar 3 with 1409 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He hasn’t won much. He’s known for the slimeball that he is so there’s no way back to the top of Scottish politics for him. If he wants to bring her down with him he might achieve that but it would be a Pyrrhic victory.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

wee jimmy krankie on 21:44 - Mar 3 with 1358 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 19:03 - Mar 3 by Joe_bradshaw

He hasn’t won much. He’s known for the slimeball that he is so there’s no way back to the top of Scottish politics for him. If he wants to bring her down with him he might achieve that but it would be a Pyrrhic victory.

I think the large cheque he got will make up for it.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

wee jimmy krankie on 21:46 - Mar 3 with 1355 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 17:16 - Mar 3 by trampie

The Conservatives have been pinching Labours economic policies for years, that is no throw away comment either, they have it's been commented on many times.

Are policies copyrighted then? Seriously though, is that the best you can say? They pinched it from Labour....

wee jimmy krankie on 22:19 - Mar 3 with 1348 viewsKilkennyjack

Lots of new members for SNP tonight.

Nicola has bossed it.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

wee jimmy krankie on 22:30 - Mar 3 with 1344 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 22:19 - Mar 3 by Kilkennyjack

Lots of new members for SNP tonight.

Nicola has bossed it.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Yeah, she bossed it, she bossed telling people she couldn't remember anything! If her memory is really that bad she should retire now.

The truth is she is being economical with the truth and calling everybody else liars. Aberdein must be highly forgettable.

wee jimmy krankie on 08:53 - Mar 4 with 1291 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 16:11 - Mar 3 by onehunglow

I’m dismayed he hasn’t increased alcohol,gambling and tobacco taxes.

Rishi seems a fine chancellor though.Best for years .

Starter stumped really.

All labour can bleed is never enough.

I note the buzz word poverty is going in favour of destitute. Seems more emotional .

All poverty is relative. Very few in this country are in poverty if you compare them to the third world who know what real hunger, Real poverty and real destitution is.

wee jimmy krankie on 21:47 - Mar 4 with 1234 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 22:30 - Mar 3 by Catullus

Yeah, she bossed it, she bossed telling people she couldn't remember anything! If her memory is really that bad she should retire now.

The truth is she is being economical with the truth and calling everybody else liars. Aberdein must be highly forgettable.

The people of Scotland love comrade Nicola.
They see the Tory BBC.

wee jimmy krankie on 22:03 - Mar 4 with 1226 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 21:47 - Mar 4 by Kilkennyjack

They see the Tory BBC.

I can't wait for the Elections, it's debatable whether Krankie will be around to see them.

And in Wales will Plaid be able to get more seats than the Hated unelectable Tories.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

wee jimmy krankie on 22:09 - Mar 4 with 1224 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 21:47 - Mar 4 by Kilkennyjack

They see the Tory BBC.

Yet even with all her anti British feelings, but happy to take their money she still has never managed more than 48% of the vote .
A large number of SNP voters do not even want independence they just don't want to be run by Labour in Scotland.

wee jimmy krankie on 22:19 - Mar 4 with 1217 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 22:09 - Mar 4 by felixstowe_jack

Yet even with all her anti British feelings, but happy to take their money she still has never managed more than 48% of the vote .
A large number of SNP voters do not even want independence they just don't want to be run by Labour in Scotland.

The Scottish people vote SNP every time.

Labour is dead in Scotland.

The SNP will call Indy2.
Scotland will be free.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024