Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 73908 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 20:54 - Mar 22 with 1362 viewsbritferry

wee jimmy krankie on 19:39 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

Democracy did not stop in 2014.

If you cant ever change your mind, then how come there was another (advisory) Brexit vote...?
Thatcher wanted us in cos she understood business and influence.

No - its up to the Scots to decide their own future whenever their elected government decides.
This time its a landslide for Nicola.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇪🇺

the SNP want an independent Scotland, its their only policy, when they lose again, they will start another campaign and then another... its what they do

Does anyone want any toast?

wee jimmy krankie on 20:57 - Mar 22 with 1350 viewsBoundy

wee jimmy krankie on 20:54 - Mar 22 by britferry

the SNP want an independent Scotland, its their only policy, when they lose again, they will start another campaign and then another... its what they do

Does anyone want any toast?

Not to alarm you but there's a small hint of their aim in the title of the party . I'd hate to see the break up of the union but I feel its edging closer .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

wee jimmy krankie on 21:55 - Mar 22 with 1324 viewsGroo

wee jimmy krankie on 20:57 - Mar 22 by Boundy

Not to alarm you but there's a small hint of their aim in the title of the party . I'd hate to see the break up of the union but I feel its edging closer .

They can lose 100 times, they only need to win it once.

Groo does what Groo does best

wee jimmy krankie on 22:29 - Mar 22 with 1303 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 20:06 - Mar 22 by raynor94

But you know that's patently untrue, no second referendum without our UK government giving it the go ahead.

If the SNP win with a mandate from the Scots then thats it.

This is Scotlands decision alone.

If you think one country can cage the wishes of a smaller nation then you are quite wrong.

Beware of the Risen People

wee jimmy krankie on 22:29 - Mar 22 with 1300 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 21:55 - Mar 22 by Groo

They can lose 100 times, they only need to win it once.

Is they the Scots ?

wee jimmy krankie on 22:30 - Mar 22 with 1298 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 21:03 - Mar 7 by felixstowe_jack

It seems the Rangers fans have upset Nicola Sturgeon. She is said to be infuriated. Well done to all Rangers fans for bring some joy to Scotland and upsetting Nicola.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇪🇺😂

wee jimmy krankie on 22:41 - Mar 22 with 1295 viewsraynor94

I wonder who appointed the Irish QC to look into whether she misled the Scottish Parliament?

Loh and behold it was Jimmy herself.

Interesting to see what the Scottish Parliament make of it tomorrow.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

wee jimmy krankie on 22:48 - Mar 22 with 1293 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 22:41 - Mar 22 by raynor94

I wonder who appointed the Irish QC to look into whether she misled the Scottish Parliament?

Loh and behold it was Jimmy herself.

Interesting to see what the Scottish Parliament make of it tomorrow.

Not true.

Alex Salmond appointed. Great isn’t it.... 😂

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 23:06 - Mar 22 with 1280 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 22:48 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

Not true.

Alex Salmond appointed. Great isn’t it.... 😂

Salmond appointed him when he was first Minister, to oversee the ministerial code, Sturgeon reconfirmed his appointment in 2015.

Mind you he didn't do much when the Welsh assembly hired him to look into the bullying claims against Carwyn Jones

wee jimmy krankie on 10:35 - Mar 23 with 1227 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scottish governments report out today pretty damning of Nicola sturgeon handling of the enquiry

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 11:03 - Mar 23 with 1220 viewsWhiterockin

wee jimmy krankie on 10:35 - Mar 23 by felixstowe_jack

Scottish governments report out today pretty damning of Nicola sturgeon handling of the enquiry

"They also said Ms Sturgeon had misled their inquiry in her evidence."

Pretty damming in my opinion. Just have to wait and see how this pans out throughout the day.
wee jimmy krankie on 12:41 - Mar 23 with 1199 viewsGroo

wee jimmy krankie on 22:29 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

Is they the Scots ?

They are the ones who want to separate, I would imagine not many non Scots who would be eligible to vote would support it but there maybe some.

In the same way as there are Welsh who want to separate.

Groo does what Groo does best

wee jimmy krankie on 16:24 - Mar 23 with 1170 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 22:29 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

If the SNP win with a mandate from the Scots then thats it.

This is Scotlands decision alone.

If you think one country can cage the wishes of a smaller nation then you are quite wrong.

Still a total failure to comprehend then, without Westminsters agreement Scotland cannot hold a legally binding referendum.

It's all in the legal arrangements the Scottish government signed up to. Or are you suggesting the Scottish should break the law?

Without a section 30 order anything Sturgeon does would be advisory only but then, according to the polls support for indy has plummeted up there recently. At the same time support for the tories in Wales has increased, Wales may yet vote tory

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

wee jimmy krankie on 16:40 - Mar 23 with 1168 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 16:24 - Mar 23 by Catullus

Still a total failure to comprehend then, without Westminsters agreement Scotland cannot hold a legally binding referendum.

It's all in the legal arrangements the Scottish government signed up to. Or are you suggesting the Scottish should break the law?

Without a section 30 order anything Sturgeon does would be advisory only but then, according to the polls support for indy has plummeted up there recently. At the same time support for the tories in Wales has increased, Wales may yet vote tory

Its only the UK govt that breaks the law.

If SNP win a democratic mandate then the UK will have to agree.
Thats it.

If they withhold against the democratically expressed will of the Scots then it will go to the International courts - and the UK govt will lose. Simples.

The UN charter is very clear on self determination.

The UK is so great that the Scots are sure to vote to stay, what with Global Britain and all that.

Sit down.

wee jimmy krankie on 16:43 - Mar 23 with 1167 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 10:35 - Mar 23 by felixstowe_jack

But look at this.

I know you don't do double standards so ....

wee jimmy krankie on 16:58 - Mar 23 with 1162 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 16:40 - Mar 23 by Kilkennyjack

Its only the UK govt that breaks the law.

If SNP win a democratic mandate then the UK will have to agree.
Thats it.

If they withhold against the democratically expressed will of the Scots then it will go to the International courts - and the UK govt will lose. Simples.

The UN charter is very clear on self determination.

The UK is so great that the Scots are sure to vote to stay, what with Global Britain and all that.

Sit down.

Oh shit, Schools out

wee jimmy krankie on 17:12 - Mar 23 with 1160 viewspencoedjack

wee jimmy krankie on 16:58 - Mar 23 by raynor94

Oh shit, Schools out

Hopefully he will find himself his first girlfriend soon.
wee jimmy krankie on 18:13 - Mar 23 with 1146 viewsbritferry

They should make it a UK wide vote, the majority south of the border will happily kick them out

wee jimmy krankie on 18:26 - Mar 23 with 1136 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 17:12 - Mar 23 by pencoedjack

Then it'll be worse.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

wee jimmy krankie on 00:18 - Mar 24 with 1094 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 17:12 - Mar 23 by pencoedjack

Thanks.

And I wish you the same in respect to your next boyfriend... 👏🏾

wee jimmy krankie on 02:42 - Mar 24 with 1085 viewsJack59

wee jimmy krankie on 18:13 - Mar 23 by britferry

They should make it a UK wide vote, the majority south of the border will happily kick them out

I think you're right, in the last couple of years both Sturgeon and Drakeford have become the hi-vis faces of Scotland and Wales in mainstream media. They have done nothing to endear the peoples or nations of Scotland, and Wales to viewers in England, and indeed all over the world, in fact in this respect, I believe both have defaced their respective nations causing incalculable damage.
It may be that Sturgeon, the SNP leader who has one more brain than Drakeford, has seen some political capital in encouraging English dissent towards Scotland. but in Drakeford's case, I doubt he realizes that in Wales, ultimately only Plaid can benefit from a similar scenario. Also, it must be recognized that in his case this would not be by design, negatively impacting Wales is just an accidental bi-product of his dreadful TV image.
wee jimmy krankie on 07:44 - Mar 24 with 1055 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 00:18 - Mar 24 by Kilkennyjack

Thanks.

And I wish you the same in respect to your next boyfriend... 👏🏾

Oh the irony, and there was you playing the homophobia card on another thread thread.

wee jimmy krankie on 10:21 - Mar 24 with 1037 viewsjohnlangy

wee jimmy krankie on 02:42 - Mar 24 by Jack59

I think you're right, in the last couple of years both Sturgeon and Drakeford have become the hi-vis faces of Scotland and Wales in mainstream media. They have done nothing to endear the peoples or nations of Scotland, and Wales to viewers in England, and indeed all over the world, in fact in this respect, I believe both have defaced their respective nations causing incalculable damage.
It may be that Sturgeon, the SNP leader who has one more brain than Drakeford, has seen some political capital in encouraging English dissent towards Scotland. but in Drakeford's case, I doubt he realizes that in Wales, ultimately only Plaid can benefit from a similar scenario. Also, it must be recognized that in his case this would not be by design, negatively impacting Wales is just an accidental bi-product of his dreadful TV image.

Jack, could you explain to me why you say MD and NS 'have done nothing to endear the peoples or nations of Scotland, and Wales to viewers in England, and indeed all over the world, in fact in this respect, I believe both have defaced their respective nations causing incalculable damage.'
wee jimmy krankie on 10:33 - Mar 24 with 1031 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 02:42 - Mar 24 by Jack59

Drakeford is drunk on Power

wee jimmy krankie on 10:52 - Mar 24 with 1024 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 10:33 - Mar 24 by raynor94

Drakeford is drunk on Power

You spelt Johnson wrong .... 🤡

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024