Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 71133 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 21:03 - Mar 7 with 1455 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It seems the Rangers fans have upset Nicola Sturgeon. She is said to be infuriated. Well done to all Rangers fans for bring some joy to Scotland and upsetting Nicola.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 21:21 - Mar 7 with 1424 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 21:03 - Mar 7 by felixstowe_jack

It seems the Rangers fans have upset Nicola Sturgeon. She is said to be infuriated. Well done to all Rangers fans for bring some joy to Scotland and upsetting Nicola.

Nicola is an Ayr Utd supporter.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

wee jimmy krankie on 21:57 - Mar 7 with 1401 viewsBoundy

wee jimmy krankie on 21:21 - Mar 7 by trampie

Nicola is an Ayr Utd supporter.

and her favourite colour is red and likes taking long walks in the rain
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 22:00]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

wee jimmy krankie on 06:34 - Mar 8 with 1366 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It was amazing to see so many Rangers fans holding union flags as opposed to that other team who usually hold foreign flags.

wee jimmy krankie on 08:22 - Mar 8 with 1339 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 06:34 - Mar 8 by felixstowe_jack

It was amazing to see so many Rangers fans holding union flags as opposed to that other team who usually hold foreign flags.

It is strange.

I mean its a political flag, not a nation flag.

I thought you wanted to keep politics out of footbalk though ?

#BLM ✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

wee jimmy krankie on 09:26 - Mar 8 with 1326 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 08:22 - Mar 8 by Kilkennyjack

It is strange.

I mean its a political flag, not a nation flag.

I thought you wanted to keep politics out of footbalk though ?

#BLM ✊🏾

The union flag is the flag of the United Kingdom a country recognised worldwide. A founder member of the United nations . Even the EU accepted the UK as a member.

Not sure about regional flags like Cornwall etc they are not national flags as they are not recognised countries.

In case you failed to notice this is the non football board and politics are allowed after all. I think all your post are political and are allowed on this board. You seemed to have missed the point yet again.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 9:30]

wee jimmy krankie on 09:44 - Mar 8 with 1321 viewspencoedjack

wee jimmy krankie on 06:34 - Mar 8 by felixstowe_jack

I agree its wonderful to see the national flag at their games.

Should be welcomed into the English football pyramid with open arms unlike the other Glasgow team who should remain in the Scottish league or bugger off to Ireland (as its the flags you see at their games).

I still cant get an answer off the Indy's on here why they follow a club who play their games in the English league, why don't they support a club in the Welsh league.

Very bizarre lot.
wee jimmy krankie on 09:58 - Mar 8 with 1309 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 09:44 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

Should be welcomed into the English football pyramid with open arms unlike the other Glasgow team who should remain in the Scottish league or bugger off to Ireland (as its the flags you see at their games).

I still cant get an answer off the Indy's on here why they follow a club who play their games in the English league, why don't they support a club in the Welsh league.

Very bizarre lot.

They can never see the irony of that.

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 10:01 - Mar 8 with 1302 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 09:44 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

Very bizarre lot.

Swansea joined the football league not the EFL, the football league name ran for 128 years, the EFL has only been going for a few years nearly a century after Swansea joined the football league.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 10:04]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

wee jimmy krankie on 10:05 - Mar 8 with 1285 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 09:58 - Mar 8 by felixstowe_jack

They can never see the irony of that.

It's a seperate issue but I can never understand Swansea people who support Liverpool, Manyoo etc.

One such person once told me it was because Swansea were crap, I asked if he supported Wales or England, he said Wales obvioulsy, I said why, because Wales are crap and England are better.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

wee jimmy krankie on 10:53 - Mar 8 with 1269 viewspencoedjack

wee jimmy krankie on 10:01 - Mar 8 by trampie

Swansea joined the football league not the EFL, the football league name ran for 128 years, the EFL has only been going for a few years nearly a century after Swansea joined the football league.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 10:04]

It 2021 now ....so would you rather we left & play in the Welsh league?
wee jimmy krankie on 11:01 - Mar 8 with 1265 viewsJoe_bradshaw

wee jimmy krankie on 10:05 - Mar 8 by Catullus

It's a seperate issue but I can never understand Swansea people who support Liverpool, Manyoo etc.

One such person once told me it was because Swansea were crap, I asked if he supported Wales or England, he said Wales obvioulsy, I said why, because Wales are crap and England are better.

Very few of them actually support those clubs they just follow their results from afar. There are a tiny minority who get into minibuses early on Saturday mornings and travel to Anfield and Old Trafford regularly and I have a bit more time for them but only a bit.

The overwhelming majority have never been to either of those grounds and never will. They are not supporters but people who try to bask in the glory of success of clubs with which they have no affiliation whatsoever. They are beneath contempt.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

wee jimmy krankie on 11:18 - Mar 8 with 1254 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 10:53 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

It 2021 now ....so would you rather we left & play in the Welsh league?

There is no choice to make as Swansea joined the football league.

wee jimmy krankie on 16:22 - Mar 8 with 1209 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 11:18 - Mar 8 by trampie

There is no choice to make as Swansea joined the football league.

So what was your point? Swansea have played in the English league, whatever name it has been called, ever since we were invited in. You can change names all you like but it's still the same thing really.

If Rangers did get invited they should start at the bottom of the pyraimd, it'd only be fair...same for Celtic and any other newcomers who might be invited.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

wee jimmy krankie on 16:29 - Mar 8 with 1205 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 11:01 - Mar 8 by Joe_bradshaw

Very few of them actually support those clubs they just follow their results from afar. There are a tiny minority who get into minibuses early on Saturday mornings and travel to Anfield and Old Trafford regularly and I have a bit more time for them but only a bit.

The overwhelming majority have never been to either of those grounds and never will. They are not supporters but people who try to bask in the glory of success of clubs with which they have no affiliation whatsoever. They are beneath contempt.

Many of them have never been to a home game, true. Yet they buy the shirts, they buy other merchandise, they display the flags on their cars and houses and they sit in pubs (well they used to!) cheering their team on sky tv.

It's all money lost to the Swans whether they are real fans or not.

wee jimmy krankie on 16:54 - Mar 8 with 1193 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 16:22 - Mar 8 by Catullus

So what was your point? Swansea have played in the English league, whatever name it has been called, ever since we were invited in. You can change names all you like but it's still the same thing really.

If Rangers did get invited they should start at the bottom of the pyraimd, it'd only be fair...same for Celtic and any other newcomers who might be invited.

It wasn't the English league it was the football league.

wee jimmy krankie on 17:00 - Mar 8 with 1191 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 16:54 - Mar 8 by trampie

It wasn't the English league it was the football league.

It was the English football league, it wasn't formed or based in Wales was it?

wee jimmy krankie on 17:20 - Mar 8 with 1178 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 17:00 - Mar 8 by Catullus

It was the English football league, it wasn't formed or based in Wales was it?

It was the football league, there was originally no Southern teams in it or Welsh teams, come to think of it there was no London or Yorkshire teams in it either, it was just Lancashire and the Midlands.

wee jimmy krankie on 17:46 - Mar 8 with 1172 viewsBoundy

wee jimmy krankie on 16:29 - Mar 8 by Catullus

Many of them have never been to a home game, true. Yet they buy the shirts, they buy other merchandise, they display the flags on their cars and houses and they sit in pubs (well they used to!) cheering their team on sky tv.

It's all money lost to the Swans whether they are real fans or not.

There's a house not far from me with a flag pole and a rather large Liverpool flag in the back garden which now hangs rather limply regardless of the wind speed , the owner of which also has large "champions" logo which fills his cars' back window .Never been there not even jumping on the band wagon we we played at Anfield , and another staunch Leeds supporter who denigrates the Swans at every opportunity , born in Town hill . I just wonder what goes on in peoples heads

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

wee jimmy krankie on 18:04 - Mar 8 with 1161 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 17:20 - Mar 8 by trampie

It was the football league, there was originally no Southern teams in it or Welsh teams, come to think of it there was no London or Yorkshire teams in it either, it was just Lancashire and the Midlands.

Yes but it was English, formed in England with only English teams, to start with. Who with any sense would try saying it wasn't English, Machester 1888, heck back then anything that happened in these Islands was considered English by most of the world.

wee jimmy krankie on 18:12 - Mar 8 with 1150 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 18:04 - Mar 8 by Catullus

Yes but it was English, formed in England with only English teams, to start with. Who with any sense would try saying it wasn't English, Machester 1888, heck back then anything that happened in these Islands was considered English by most of the world.

The English consider themselves British, check out 1966 world cup, all union jack's no English flags, it was the football league and Aberdare, Swansea, Cardiff, Wrexham etc were in.

wee jimmy krankie on 19:23 - Mar 8 with 1122 viewspencoedjack

wee jimmy krankie on 18:04 - Mar 8 by Catullus

& no doubt if we became an independent country we will have to play in the Welsh league.

As I have said it’s amazing how indys post on a football club who play in the English league.

I’d imagine Swansea would play in front of crowds of about 2000 if we were playing the likes of Bala town & Rhyl.
wee jimmy krankie on 19:40 - Mar 8 with 1105 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 19:23 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

& no doubt if we became an independent country we will have to play in the Welsh league.

As I have said it’s amazing how indys post on a football club who play in the English league.

I’d imagine Swansea would play in front of crowds of about 2000 if we were playing the likes of Bala town & Rhyl.

Derry City.

wee jimmy krankie on 23:25 - Mar 8 with 1070 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 19:23 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

Exactly the thing that happened when the UK left the EU.

The EU immediately threw them all out of the European Champions League, and told them to go back to their beloved FA Cup instead.

Except it never happened.

And - after Indy Wales - Swans and Cardiff and Newport will still play in the FA leagues if they want pro football. The exact same benefits, i think someone once said.

Beware of the Risen People

wee jimmy krankie on 10:33 - Mar 9 with 1022 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 18:12 - Mar 8 by trampie

The English consider themselves British, check out 1966 world cup, all union jack's no English flags, it was the football league and Aberdare, Swansea, Cardiff, Wrexham etc were in.

Ummm, no. The English consider Britain to be English. In the eyes of many English past and present, England is/was Britain.

When Welsh soldiers went off and fought with the army, it was the English army, even as close back as WW2.

You also contradicted yourself too so you must be trolling because you already said there were no Welsh teams in it.

Go fish

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024