Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Liverpool Matchday Thread 19:27 - Jan 4 with 4113 viewsSaintNick

Looks like it will be a toughie, only good thing is that the starting line up is strong, we can cope with the loss of Romeu & Adams, its the bench that is the worry, hopefully this will bring out our spirit

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints V Liverpool Matchday Thread on 09:53 - Jan 5 with 774 viewsBerber

After sitting through the frustration of the post match Liverpool talk on Sky, it was good to see Carragher dismantle each of the "Stonewall" penalty claims from Liverpool. I have to give him credit for that.
Saints V Liverpool Matchday Thread on 10:01 - Jan 5 with 755 viewsdirk_doone

Saints V Liverpool Matchday Thread on 09:53 - Jan 5 by Berber

After sitting through the frustration of the post match Liverpool talk on Sky, it was good to see Carragher dismantle each of the "Stonewall" penalty claims from Liverpool. I have to give him credit for that.

The comments here, several by Liverpool fans who don't think they were penalties, are interesting:

In the case of the 'handball', he was actually falling over when the ball was fired at him so there was nothing he could do to get out of the way of it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55540225

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints V Liverpool Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 662 viewsIngskneeslide

Saints V Liverpool Matchday Thread on 08:13 - Jan 5 by SalisburySaint

Last nights performance reminded me of many great wins at The Dell

The way we dug in after taking the lead was tremendous, and to restrict Liverpool to one shot on target fantastic, with blocks and challenges in our area by many of our players superb

Ironic that Klopp complains about there lack of penalties, especially after loads of decisions that went their way last season. Now he knows how clubs like Saints feel on a regular basis

He genuinely seems to think that Liverpool are hard done by and are some sort of underdogs. “Other teams will get a penalty for that” were his exact words I believe. What planet does he live on to believe that the reigning champions are unfairly treated by referees?!
Saints V Liverpool Matchday Thread on 17:08 - Jan 5 with 613 viewsChesham_Saint

Saints V Liverpool Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Jan 5 by Ingskneeslide

He genuinely seems to think that Liverpool are hard done by and are some sort of underdogs. “Other teams will get a penalty for that” were his exact words I believe. What planet does he live on to believe that the reigning champions are unfairly treated by referees?!

The sort of planet where you can spit at people as a public figure and still keep your job?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024