Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salisu/Chauk 23:07 - Jan 4 with 2241 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Great result tonight especially as we were not full strength on paper.
Continuing absence of Salisu really needs some explanation
Cant find any details on Chaulk (one of our subs)
Can any one assist with details pl?
Salisu/Chauk on 23:14 - Jan 4 with 2215 viewsBicester_North

He came through the ranks with another lad called Cheese. Very different players.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Salisu/Chauk on 23:20 - Jan 4 with 2196 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Salisu/Chauk on 23:14 - Jan 4 by Bicester_North

He came through the ranks with another lad called Cheese. Very different players.

Like your humour!!!
Salisu/Chauk on 01:46 - Jan 5 with 2082 viewsTimSaint

Apparently Chauke is a 17 year old midfielder (or winger?) who only recently signed his first professional contract and looks to have been rewarded with a place on the bench - or just Ralph trying to prove we really are down to the bare bones !! :-)

TimSaint

Salisu/Chauk on 02:54 - Jan 5 with 2064 viewsclunk76

This is genius!
Salisu/Chauk on 06:28 - Jan 5 with 2020 viewsSalisburySaint

Salisu/Chauk on 01:46 - Jan 5 by TimSaint

Apparently Chauke is a 17 year old midfielder (or winger?) who only recently signed his first professional contract and looks to have been rewarded with a place on the bench - or just Ralph trying to prove we really are down to the bare bones !! :-)

Chauk is a big strong young midfield player, who was outstanding for Youth team in their streamed cup win v Coventry in December, got him from Thatcham Town 3 years ago

must have been great for him to be part of everything last night
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 6:31]
Salisu/Chauk on 11:38 - Jan 5 with 1855 viewsUlsterBaz

Boom boom! lol
Kgaogelo Chauke on 11:55 - Jan 5 with 1839 viewsdirk_doone

Salisu/Chauk on 06:28 - Jan 5 by SalisburySaint

Chauk is a big strong young midfield player, who was outstanding for Youth team in their streamed cup win v Coventry in December, got him from Thatcham Town 3 years ago

I watched that FA Youth Cup game last month too and was very impressed by Chauke, who looked a class above all the other players on the pitch. The way the commentator pronounced his name had a few fans on Saintsweb raving about this great new player called Chalk. Nobody even tries to pronounce his first name. They call him Kegs. On first impressions, he reminded me in playing style of a young Steven Gerrard.

Our Academy is certainly producing some great young players nowadays, several of whom featured in the win v Liverpool last night.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 12:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Salisu/Chauk on 12:27 - Jan 5 with 1793 viewsTimSaint

Salisu/Chauk on 06:28 - Jan 5 by SalisburySaint

Thanks for the clarification.

Was going by what I heard on the radio in the pre-match build up.

Is it true that he has just signed his first professional contract ? They said it on the radio, but I guess 'just' could mean any time this season - or perhaps on or just after his 17th birthday.

The question is though, do we have any quality CBs coming up through the ranks, because apparently we have needed one in all of the last 6 or 7 transfer windows !! :-)

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Kgaogelo Chauke on 12:44 - Jan 5 with 1775 viewsdirk_doone

Salisu/Chauk on 12:27 - Jan 5 by TimSaint

Is it true that he has just signed his first professional contract ? They said it on the radio, but I guess 'just' could mean any time this season - or perhaps on or just after his 17th birthday.

The question is though, do we have any quality CBs coming up through the ranks, because apparently we have needed one in all of the last 6 or 7 transfer windows !! :-)

If you Google his full name, you'll find plenty about him on the internet.

https://www.kickoff.com/news/articles/world-news/categories/news/international/k

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Salisu/Chauk on 14:34 - Jan 5 with 1708 viewsSalisburySaint

Salisu/Chauk on 12:27 - Jan 5 by TimSaint

signed a contract last January, hopefully once he's 18 which is on Friday they might be able to get him on longer contract as current one runs out 2022

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-01-27/professional-contract-announcement
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024