Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? 08:09 - Jan 12 with 1453 viewslittleleon

Poll: If we can’t get a quality striker in January- would you sign Bony until summer?

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 08:58 - Jan 12 with 1416 viewsChief

The whole village?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 09:01 - Jan 12 with 1411 viewsNeath_Jack

Peny?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 09:10 - Jan 12 with 1406 viewsItchySphincter

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 09:01 - Jan 12 by Neath_Jack

Peny?

Dillis.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 10:00 - Jan 12 with 1370 viewsKeithHaynes

If you mean Bony, he owes us made him a multi millionaire for life, his services should be free.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 11:05 - Jan 12 with 1327 viewsbuilthjack

We need to BRIDGE that gap up front

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 11:40 - Jan 12 with 1295 viewshobo

One of our greatest ever strikers, but why did Al-Itihad let him go early? Not played a competitive game for months so sadly it's a no from me
Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 12:26 - Jan 12 with 1262 viewsReslovenSwan1

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 11:40 - Jan 12 by hobo

One of our greatest ever strikers, but why did Al-Itihad let him go early? Not played a competitive game for months so sadly it's a no from me

He should have played for Newport for free 15 -20 games to prove he is still a serious prospect these days.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 12:32 - Jan 12 with 1257 viewsCatullus

I think he's one of those who can't let go of the glory years, can't accept he's no longer the force he once was.

He doesn't need the money, walk away Wilf, just walk away.

No from me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 13:00 - Jan 12 with 1238 viewsNotLoyal

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 12:26 - Jan 12 by ReslovenSwan1

He should have played for Newport for free 15 -20 games to prove he is still a serious prospect these days.

As has been said elsewhere, he should do the same for us after making him millions. At least Ayew proved a point.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 13:26 - Jan 12 with 1223 viewsswancity

I’m not sure of the standard in the Middle East but he’s got 10 goals from his 17 games there

If he’s able to prove his fitness first ( debateable and unlikely ) he’s worth a contract to end of the season on modest wages ie in line with the other lads here, Ayew excluded of course.

At only 33 though he might be finished. He’s a big solid heavy unit isn’t he.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 15:53 - Jan 12 with 1153 viewsvetchonian

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 08:58 - Jan 12 by Chief

The whole village?

Hendy might have a shout

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 16:10 - Jan 12 with 1139 viewsReslovenSwan1

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 10:00 - Jan 12 by KeithHaynes

If you mean Bony, he owes us made him a multi millionaire for life, his services should be free.

I am hoping his offspring will cover his costs down the line but do not know how they are progressing..

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 16:16 - Jan 12 with 1134 viewsReslovenSwan1

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 08:58 - Jan 12 by Chief

The whole village?

i am starting to appreciate your posts these days. I cannot understand why you do not agree with me more to be honest.

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 17:37 - Jan 12 with 1068 viewsChief

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 15:53 - Jan 12 by vetchonian

Hendy might have a shout

No offence to any Hendy dwellers but i find the village a bit soulless. Lack of amenities.

Bont different matter. Impressive amount of pubs/drinking establishments for a small town/village

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 17:56 - Jan 12 with 1044 viewsChief

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 16:16 - Jan 12 by ReslovenSwan1

i am starting to appreciate your posts these days. I cannot understand why you do not agree with me more to be honest.

We'll make a trust member of you yet.

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 23:24 - Jan 12 with 936 viewsDr_Parnassus

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 13:26 - Jan 12 by swancity

I’m not sure of the standard in the Middle East but he’s got 10 goals from his 17 games there

If he’s able to prove his fitness first ( debateable and unlikely ) he’s worth a contract to end of the season on modest wages ie in line with the other lads here, Ayew excluded of course.

At only 33 though he might be finished. He’s a big solid heavy unit isn’t he.

You probably need to change one of the “3’s” there, maybe even the first one.

I am quite concerned that the addition of a striker is going to ruin the balance in our side and changes what is so good about it. Where would you play the striker, and instead of who? Where would you move people to in order to fit a striker in.

Those are the questions I have and not really been able to provide any answers. A striker is needed for a different option if things aren’t working, but doubt Bony is the answer. It would need someone young and hungry that doesn’t demand a starting spot week in week out. Watters is the only one so far that I think would be happy initially to work off the bench.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Would you sign Bont until the end of the season? on 09:03 - Jan 13 with 852 viewsbuilthjack

Still training with Newport isnt he?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024