Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Tyler 19:32 - Jan 16 with 1299 viewsJaySaint

We all know his nose is firmly up the arses of top players, but jesus...

He just told us all that premier league players have had it tough over the pandemic..

Please retire Martin!!!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Martin Tyler on 19:37 - Jan 16 with 1280 viewsScoot

" I like to say it every game but thank you to all the premier league players for giving this sporting nation something to keep them going "
= Martin Tiler. = Waanker.
Footballers are the worst for breaking protocols.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Martin Tyler on 19:42 - Jan 16 with 1262 viewssolent_toffee

Did anyone listen to Radio 5 the other day? Charlie Austin cryarsing that supporters don’t know how hard it is to be a professional footballer. Clearly we don’t Charlie, but 100% of us would swap places in a heartbeat you massive weapon.
Martin Tyler on 19:58 - Jan 16 with 1217 viewsKennington

I’m sure when an ICU nurse has finished a 14 hour shift they head home thinking to themselves, life’s tough but not as tough as a multimillionaire man child that kicks a ball between two posts for three hours every weekday against their mates and then has to do it for a whole 90 minutes on the weekend against other man child millionaires from another town. Now they have it rough.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Martin Tyler on 20:16 - Jan 16 with 1196 viewsSaintsforeverj

Martin Tyler on 19:58 - Jan 16 by Kennington

I’m sure when an ICU nurse has finished a 14 hour shift they head home thinking to themselves, life’s tough but not as tough as a multimillionaire man child that kicks a ball between two posts for three hours every weekday against their mates and then has to do it for a whole 90 minutes on the weekend against other man child millionaires from another town. Now they have it rough.

And this explains perfectly why doctors, nurses, cleaners whatever don't rush down to the club shop to keep the club going whilst at the same time complaining millionnaires still get their 100 grand a week doing a job they love, without the risk of being killed by a virus.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 20:20]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Martin Tyler on 09:58 - Jan 17 with 959 viewsRon11

Martin Tyler on 19:42 - Jan 16 by solent_toffee

Did anyone listen to Radio 5 the other day? Charlie Austin cryarsing that supporters don’t know how hard it is to be a professional footballer. Clearly we don’t Charlie, but 100% of us would swap places in a heartbeat you massive weapon.

And if you dare make a comment with a bit of banter, you get spat at!
Martin Tyler on 12:29 - Jan 17 with 874 viewscocklebreath

Tyler and his “AND ITS LIVE” bollox can fook off

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Martin Tyler on 12:40 - Jan 17 with 861 viewsKennington

Martin Tyler on 12:29 - Jan 17 by cocklebreath

Quite. Who sits down on a Sunday afternoon and thinks, I wonder if this game is live or a repeat? Ah cheers Martin, that’s clarified that.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Martin Tyler on 10:15 - Jan 18 with 703 viewsRon11

Martin Tyler on 12:40 - Jan 17 by Kennington

Quite. Who sits down on a Sunday afternoon and thinks, I wonder if this game is live or a repeat? Ah cheers Martin, that’s clarified that.

'And it's Mane withe ball now....'
'Yeah I can see that mush, I'me looking at the same match as you'
Login to get fewer ads

Martin Tyler on 18:21 - Jan 18 with 617 viewsBlue

Martin Tyler on 12:29 - Jan 17 by cocklebreath

He sucks up so much to the 'history clubs', it's nauseating.

The old fker should do the decent thing and retire.

Still stood in the Kippax

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024