Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Hard Days Night 22:03 - Jan 18 with 631 viewsSaintNick

Showing now on BBC 4, dont think I have seen it all the way through since I was a kid

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

A Hard Days Night on 23:35 - Jan 18 with 584 viewsTimSaint

Missed it because I was working like a dog and then sleeping like a log !!

TimSaint

A Hard Days Night on 04:51 - Jan 19 with 546 viewsWints76

I think I am the same with Help. I remember it is something to do with a ring that Ringo has, but can't really remember fully. I am currently up to about 1966 as I am going through their Anthology DVDs
A Hard Days Night on 13:18 - Jan 19 with 443 viewsSaintNick

A Hard Days Night on 23:35 - Jan 18 by TimSaint

Missed it because I was working like a dog and then sleeping like a log !!

The words of A hard days night are rather disturbing, "When I get home to you, you know the things that you do will make me feel alright"

As at the time all of the Beatles bar John Lennon were single and living at home it is straying into dodgy territory

A Hard Days Night on 14:04 - Jan 19 with 435 viewsChesham_Saint

A Hard Days Night on 13:18 - Jan 19 by SaintNick

The words of A hard days night are rather disturbing, "When I get home to you, you know the things that you do will make me feel alright"

As at the time all of the Beatles bar John Lennon were single and living at home it is straying into dodgy territory

It's something I've been pondering eight days a week...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

A Hard Days Night on 14:26 - Jan 19 with 427 viewsSaintNick

A Hard Days Night on 14:04 - Jan 19 by Chesham_Saint

It's something I've been pondering eight days a week...

You need Help for that

A Hard Days Night on 14:28 - Jan 19 with 426 viewsSadoldgit

There was an article recently where Macca mentioned their devilicious delight in slipping the odd dodgy lyric in. There was one early track where they sang tit tit tit tit as a backing vocal. Not quite up to the Rolling Stones level of debauchery and nowhere near the lemon squeezing antics of Led Zeppelin, but still naughty given Epstein’s effort to make them squeaky clean at the time.
A Hard Days Night on 14:57 - Jan 19 with 418 viewsBerber

But a man can dream....
A Hard Days Night on 15:37 - Jan 19 with 410 viewsChesham_Saint

A Hard Days Night on 14:28 - Jan 19 by Sadoldgit

There was an article recently where Macca mentioned their devilicious delight in slipping the odd dodgy lyric in. There was one early track where they sang tit tit tit tit as a backing vocal. Not quite up to the Rolling Stones level of debauchery and nowhere near the lemon squeezing antics of Led Zeppelin, but still naughty given Epstein’s effort to make them squeaky clean at the time.

Anyone for finger pie?

Login to get fewer ads

A Hard Days Night on 16:26 - Jan 19 with 385 viewsWints76

A Hard Days Night on 14:28 - Jan 19 by Sadoldgit

I think that was the backing vocal to 'Girl'.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 16:37]
A Hard Days Night on 21:02 - Jan 19 with 347 viewsChesham_Saint

A Hard Days Night on 16:26 - Jan 19 by Wints76

I think that was the backing vocal to 'Girl'.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 16:37]

Correct. Very naughty at the time, as the word ‘tit’ was completely verboten on US tv...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024