Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take a bow Stuart Ashworth 12:41 - Jan 27 with 2464 viewsYouTubeDale

After 5 years away (time flies) from commentating on the Dale games Stuart graced us with his presence last night. I really enjoyed his humour, talking about how he hoped that we could score..."by rattling the Sandy net" and so on. I loved his bias and his co-commentator complimented him well. Very much hope to hear more of Stuart and Co.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Take a bow Stuart Ashworth on 12:54 - Jan 27 with 2413 viewsDalenet

Out of interest what happened with the usual team - I know they can no longer travel to away games but was surprised they weren't on last night
Take a bow Stuart Ashworth on 12:54 - Jan 27 with 2413 viewsIgnatius_Sancho

He was excellent. A touch of humour, (Hornets) some great phrases (as YTD alludes to) and a thoroughly enjoyable listen. Super effort.
Take a bow Stuart Ashworth on 13:03 - Jan 27 with 2374 viewsTVOS1907

Take a bow Stuart Ashworth on 12:54 - Jan 27 by Dalenet

Out of interest what happened with the usual team - I know they can no longer travel to away games but was surprised they weren't on last night

Self-isolating; it was mentioned at the start.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Take a bow Stuart Ashworth on 19:27 - Jan 27 with 2135 viewsMasher

There were a few people on the facebook pages moaning about Stuart and his co commentator. I have known Stuart a very long time and was surprised to hear his voice when i tuned in.It seems a lifetime ago when he was doing it week in and week out for a good few years. I hope he can come back occasionally when Martin fancys an odd holiday If you read this Martin don't take offence as you and Paul do a fantastic job and hope all is well and you are back soon.

Up The Dale!!

Take a bow Stuart Ashworth on 09:10 - Jan 28 with 1886 viewsChaffRAFC

I thought it was really good having Stuart back, the negativity on the facebook page, was unwarranted.

His Hornets line was ace.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024