Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Levien and Silverstein speak 08:12 - Feb 5 with 3009 views34dfgdf54

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jason-levien-jake-sil
Levien and Silverstein speak on 11:54 - Feb 5 with 900 viewsChief

Levien and Silverstein speak on 11:53 - Feb 5 by Badlands

Apology accepted - just feeling a little bit touchy at present.

Lockdown init

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Levien and Silverstein speak on 12:06 - Feb 5 with 883 viewsswancity

Levien and Silverstein speak on 11:41 - Feb 5 by Badlands

Absolutely not, and how you can make that assumption is beyond bizarre!
The point is, the people who moan that they 'owners' say nothing moan, don't believe them and make up conspiracies if they do.

I don’t think anyone is making up conspiracies

Just being very doubtful, realistic and sceptical based on things that have actually happened in the past

Let’s see if the words are backed up with action. I wouldn’t like to think all of this is just hot air. Couldn’t be surely ....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Levien and Silverstein speak on 12:12 - Feb 5 with 875 viewsReslovenSwan1

Levien and Silverstein speak on 10:03 - Feb 5 by swancity

Apologies for sounding doubtful and sceptical but seriously, take all of this with a pinch of salt

I can smell something...

There is something about Levien

You need to delete this post in my opinion.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Levien and Silverstein speak on 12:53 - Feb 5 with 831 viewsjasper_T

You'd think we didn't have three years of actions since relegation to show what they're about. Some people desperate to see some wrongdoing, though. "Where's all the money gone?" and all that. First they get hammered for lack of investment, then when money gets put into the club it's either the wrong kind of investment, or sign of some other nefarious purpose.

They've been on-message since they spoke after relegation in terms of actions - sustainability with a few doses of hard medicine. Couldn't have foreseen covid putting extra pressure on things either. We should be grateful for what we have given what's just happened with Burnley and their new ownership. Some on here don't realise how lucky we are.
Levien and Silverstein speak on 13:07 - Feb 5 with 810 viewsCatullus

I was sceptical in the beginning, like many others. I've come around to them now though. They still need to come to a deal with the trust and that would go a long way to getting other doubters on board. Letting it go to court could be bad PR wise.

Otherwise this was just what I would expect them to say and the facts of what they have done are there for all to see. We are financially stable and in a fairly strong position off field, on field we are in a strong position.

There's not much negative but quite a lot of positive right now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Levien and Silverstein speak on 13:23 - Feb 5 with 800 viewsswancity

Levien and Silverstein speak on 12:12 - Feb 5 by ReslovenSwan1

You need to delete this post in my opinion.

It’s a Swans fans forum and I’ve aired my views.

I don’t agree that the post should be deleted.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Levien and Silverstein speak on 14:04 - Feb 5 with 755 viewsNortbankboy

Levien and Silverstein speak on 13:23 - Feb 5 by swancity

It’s a Swans fans forum and I’ve aired my views.

I don’t agree that the post should be deleted.

I think the Americans are doing a great job.
Great to see most fans positive
Levien and Silverstein speak on 14:31 - Feb 5 with 734 viewsReslovenSwan1

Levien and Silverstein speak on 10:24 - Feb 5 by Chief

Quite possible. Again, the proof is in the pudding on this. Its no secret how far advanced the legal case preparation is. No idea how long its going to take but things must be quite close. So when do they plan to engage again and try to come to an out of court agreement?

The legal case is blown to bits. Its the 'Burnely factor'. The people that came up with the idea had poor judgement and believed the club was spiraling down the leagues. It has not happened. I suspect the lawyers have gone home and missed out on gorging themselves on fresh Welsh lamb.

Login to get fewer ads

Levien and Silverstein speak on 14:42 - Feb 5 with 728 viewsChief

Levien and Silverstein speak on 14:31 - Feb 5 by ReslovenSwan1

The legal case is blown to bits. Its the 'Burnely factor'. The people that came up with the idea had poor judgement and believed the club was spiraling down the leagues. It has not happened. I suspect the lawyers have gone home and missed out on gorging themselves on fresh Welsh lamb.

Again your making assumptions on people's thoughts regarding the reasons for legal action. You're responding to a post of mine although I've never mentioned anything about us tumbling down the leagues.

The reasons for legal action are still just as valid. The fact that you're unable to respond to genuine points on other threads in relation to your stance on this. Just gone silent to peddle the same flawed Burnley plan on another thread.

And by the way how has that takeover gone in terms of the longterm safety of their club?

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:13 - Feb 5 with 706 viewsNotLoyal

Levien and Silverstein speak on 14:04 - Feb 5 by Nortbankboy

I think the Americans are doing a great job.
Great to see most fans positive

I think they have fallen on their feet with coopers appointment.
Not sure it had anything to do with them, re were a few at the club who knew what was needed.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:21 - Feb 5 with 689 viewsReslovenSwan1

Levien and Silverstein speak on 14:42 - Feb 5 by Chief

Again your making assumptions on people's thoughts regarding the reasons for legal action. You're responding to a post of mine although I've never mentioned anything about us tumbling down the leagues.

The reasons for legal action are still just as valid. The fact that you're unable to respond to genuine points on other threads in relation to your stance on this. Just gone silent to peddle the same flawed Burnley plan on another thread.

And by the way how has that takeover gone in terms of the longterm safety of their club?

I do not live my life simply answering your dubious thought and ascertions. I do however accept any challenge in terms of arguements . I reseve the right to add on my own musings.

I do not have much time for one line put down merchant and people peddling subliminal prejudices by low lifes as seen on this thread. You do not do anything like that to your credit.

Under previous Trust regime they barely said a good word about the US owners. If logic is kicking in the lawyers, funders and insurer and hangers on will be heading home to their mansions just outside Epsom with no more of the Trusts money.

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:36 - Feb 5 with 674 viewsChief

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:21 - Feb 5 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not live my life simply answering your dubious thought and ascertions. I do however accept any challenge in terms of arguements . I reseve the right to add on my own musings.

I do not have much time for one line put down merchant and people peddling subliminal prejudices by low lifes as seen on this thread. You do not do anything like that to your credit.

Under previous Trust regime they barely said a good word about the US owners. If logic is kicking in the lawyers, funders and insurer and hangers on will be heading home to their mansions just outside Epsom with no more of the Trusts money.

Strange response. No you seem to live your peddling sone theory that isn't applicable to our club and abusing the supporters trust.

Take a leaf out of the Americans book. Their statement to me today was somewhat of an olive branch. Acknowledged mistakes and stated a willingness to work with the trust. Obviously we'll see what transpires, but its very positive.

I don't think there's any need to criticise or abuse either party.

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:41 - Feb 5 with 669 viewsReslovenSwan1

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:36 - Feb 5 by Chief

Strange response. No you seem to live your peddling sone theory that isn't applicable to our club and abusing the supporters trust.

Take a leaf out of the Americans book. Their statement to me today was somewhat of an olive branch. Acknowledged mistakes and stated a willingness to work with the trust. Obviously we'll see what transpires, but its very positive.

I don't think there's any need to criticise or abuse either party.

When is an apology coming from the Trust for their poor performance? It would be an easy one to make. Just blame the previous regime. I doubt it will ever come, but you are right. Lets be positive.

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:42 - Feb 5 with 667 viewsonehunglow

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:41 - Feb 5 by ReslovenSwan1

When is an apology coming from the Trust for their poor performance? It would be an easy one to make. Just blame the previous regime. I doubt it will ever come, but you are right. Lets be positive.

Positivity again.

A word to mistrust and be negative about for sure

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:42 - Feb 5 with 668 viewsChief

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:41 - Feb 5 by ReslovenSwan1

Oh god. Go for a walk or something.

You'll feel better. There's no need to constantly look for arguments. Every knows your views by now.

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:45 - Feb 5 with 664 viewsonehunglow

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:42 - Feb 5 by Chief

Oh god. Go for a walk or something.

You'll feel better. There's no need to constantly look for arguments. Every knows your views by now.

He's upset me now and Mrs OHL.

We both though Gylfi was gorgeous

Levien and Silverstein speak on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 654 viewsReslovenSwan1

Levien and Silverstein speak on 15:45 - Feb 5 by onehunglow

He's upset me now and Mrs OHL.

We both though Gylfi was gorgeous

I apologise to you and Mrs OHL and Glyfi as well if he by chance pops around this way. I wil take Chief s advice and get some fresh air.

Levien and Silverstein speak on 16:09 - Feb 5 with 651 viewsChief

Levien and Silverstein speak on 16:00 - Feb 5 by ReslovenSwan1

I apologise to you and Mrs OHL and Glyfi as well if he by chance pops around this way. I wil take Chief s advice and get some fresh air.

Good man. plenty of beautiful paths and scenery around the Neath Valley

Levien and Silverstein speak on 16:10 - Feb 5 with 646 viewsonehunglow

Levien and Silverstein speak on 16:00 - Feb 5 by ReslovenSwan1

That's about as genuine as the mealy mouthed drivel that emanates from so many in the game.

Levien and Silverstein speak on 17:00 - Feb 5 with 618 viewsraynor94

Look on the bright side, we could have had Burnley's new owners.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Levien and Silverstein speak on 17:52 - Feb 5 with 594 viewsHighjack

Levien and Silverstein speak on 10:03 - Feb 5 by swancity

Apologies for sounding doubtful and sceptical but seriously, take all of this with a pinch of salt

I can smell something...

There is something about Levien

It smells to me a bit like the rancid faeces of a male cow.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Levien and Silverstein speak on 18:38 - Feb 5 with 560 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Levien and Silverstein speak on 09:00 - Feb 5 by Dr_Winston

"I think the club, prior to our arrival it started, and went through our relegation, sort of lost its way a little bit, in terms of its identity, its philosophy and its core principles.

"I think that started before we arrived, and I'm not sure we fully appreciated where the trajectory was when we arrived, and I think learning from some of the issues that went on through our tenure and improving upon that, I'd place it in that category."

That's the key statement in the whole thing for me. Levien understands what went wrong. It's encouraging.

If nothing else, it means they won't be as trusting of bullsh*t merchants like Jenkins in the future.

They clearly didn’t fully appreciate the trajectory before they arrived. Partly due to their naivety about football this side of the pond and partly due to Jenkins telling them a pack of lies in the sales pitch.

They then compounded their error by letting him stay on and blow an incredible amount of money on the likes of Clucas and Ayew without relegation clauses which confirmed relegation and set the club back financially to an horrendous extent.

Fortunately Birch was the right man to pick up the pieces and gradually get the club back on an even keel whilst remaining competitive in the Championship. No easy task.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Levien and Silverstein speak on 23:30 - Feb 5 with 510 viewsReslovenSwan1

Levien and Silverstein speak on 18:38 - Feb 5 by Joe_bradshaw

They clearly didn’t fully appreciate the trajectory before they arrived. Partly due to their naivety about football this side of the pond and partly due to Jenkins telling them a pack of lies in the sales pitch.

They then compounded their error by letting him stay on and blow an incredible amount of money on the likes of Clucas and Ayew without relegation clauses which confirmed relegation and set the club back financially to an horrendous extent.

Fortunately Birch was the right man to pick up the pieces and gradually get the club back on an even keel whilst remaining competitive in the Championship. No easy task.

If the great African takes Swansea back the the promised land with 15 goals or so he could still actually turn out to be a good signing. Strikers costing £3.5m p a including written off transfer fees is quite reasonable as they should be the most expensive players.

In 2-3 m Wages 3 = -6
out 20 = +14
In 18 Wages 2 = - 6
wages 4 = -10
wages 4 = -14
Re-sign PL ? Wages 2 = - 16

-£16m for four and half years of service assuming next season. Not bad for a top striker and leader. Probably comparable to someone like Assomabalonga who cost Boro £15m 4 years ago on about £1m and is out of contract. -£19m and never played in the PL. Boro could not shaift him in January. Only 5 goals this season

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024