Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B 16:56 - Feb 6 with 3062 viewsJaySaint

same old....he needs to change something otherwise good jobs will never ever materialise

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 16:59 - Feb 6 with 2267 viewsSaintsforeverj

Disgraceful. Nothing else to say. If the happy clappers can make excuses for ponderous play against an average Newcastle side with 9 men, then they have no standards.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:00 - Feb 6 with 2259 viewssaint22

If ever there was a game for djenepo it was when they went down to 9
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:03 - Feb 6 with 2229 viewsdarthvader

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 16:59 - Feb 6 by Saintsforeverj

Disgraceful. Nothing else to say. If the happy clappers can make excuses for ponderous play against an average Newcastle side with 9 men, then they have no standards.

We were shii.t . What is wrong with hitting it long and getting it into the box we cant score in a brothel atm . They(NU) defended well but we look slow and no urgency . Pussying it around ffs

keep the faith coyr

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:03 - Feb 6 with 2225 views1885_SFC

We didn't even look like scoring after they went to 9 men - that's the biggest disappointment.

Yet another truly embarrassing loss. I can take losing - but not like that. That was gutless, clueless, inept by all concerned - including Ralph.

You can fúck off Southampton FC.

Old School is Cool

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:06 - Feb 6 with 2208 viewsSaintal7

Bunch of spinless pr*cks! Almost 20 minutes against 9 men and not a single shot on target. Some of them should never put our shirt on again. Embarrassing
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:11 - Feb 6 with 2177 viewsUlsterBaz

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:00 - Feb 6 by saint22

If ever there was a game for djenepo it was when they went down to 9

He’s awful. I wouldn’t have put him on.
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:14 - Feb 6 with 2155 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:11 - Feb 6 by UlsterBaz

I agree that he’s awful, but this afternoon he wouldn’t have been any worse than anyone else.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:15 - Feb 6 with 2152 viewsUlsterBaz

Still Gao’s fault for me. How could you come up with a Plan B with a bench as weak as that? lol
Login to get fewer ads

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:16 - Feb 6 with 2134 viewsJaySaint

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:15 - Feb 6 by UlsterBaz

Still Gao’s fault for me. How could you come up with a Plan B with a bench as weak as that? lol

Plan B does not have to mean 3 subs being made. he could have got the team to get the ball wide as quick as possible. Could have put vestergaard up top and actually cross the ball for once.

He (Ralph) has one style of play, that is it. Teams have worked out that to hold us at bay, get back and defend the 18 yard box, as we will just pass it around

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:19 - Feb 6 with 2117 viewsUlsterBaz

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:14 - Feb 6 by DorsetIan

I agree that he’s awful, but this afternoon he wouldn’t have been any worse than anyone else.

Ian I’m going to have to disagree, I think he’s been terrible in recent times. If Djenepo is the obvious option to come off the bench to change a game then it highlights just how weak our squad is.
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:25 - Feb 6 with 2086 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:15 - Feb 6 by UlsterBaz

You‘ve not been ready Nick‘s post. Gao is not responsible for anything.

How many prem goals were on the bench today? 4 I think.

There are tok few players now carrying this club, so when they are not all firing, we struggle.

Vestergaard and Romeu weren’t match fresh. Once again we have a makeshift right back. Danny is lacking confidence (and looking pretty fed up).

We are a fragile team - and so much of that is down to the weakness of our squad.

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:27 - Feb 6 with 2070 viewsNumber_58

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:11 - Feb 6 by UlsterBaz

But he couldn't have done any worse. I actually felt sorry for Redmond, nothing went right for him and he's obviously desperately short of confidence. Ralph really needed to get him off.
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:43 - Feb 6 with 1999 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:19 - Feb 6 by UlsterBaz

Ian I’m going to have to disagree, I think he’s been terrible in recent times. If Djenepo is the obvious option to come off the bench to change a game then it highlights just how weak our squad is.

I think we agree. I’ve always thought Djenepo isn’t good enough for this level.

And, yes, the fact that he plays at all highlights how bad things have got.

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 20:54 - Feb 6 with 1851 viewssaint22

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:43 - Feb 6 by DorsetIan

I think we agree. I’ve always thought Djenepo isn’t good enough for this level.

And, yes, the fact that he plays at all highlights how bad things have got.

If KWP Diallo and Armstrong are fit they need to come straight back iN
And FF should start maybe even Salisu
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 21:13 - Feb 6 with 1814 viewsBicester_North

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 17:27 - Feb 6 by Number_58

But he couldn't have done any worse. I actually felt sorry for Redmond, nothing went right for him and he's obviously desperately short of confidence. Ralph really needed to get him off.

I don’t feel sorry for him. That lazy foul on the touch line when we were chasing the game followed by a load of complaining sums his attitude up. He has a few games a season where he looks decent. Been with us for 4 1/2 years earning a fortune and not contributed nearly enough.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 21:23 - Feb 6 with 1794 viewsgraveworm

Completely agree
Watching this today was shambolic, so slow // so narrow against 10 then 9. Ridiculous
Carrying on like this and it’s relegation to look forward too rather than the heady heights we briefly attained

I know we had severe injuries issues, however it does tell how shit the remaining squad actually is
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 21:30 - Feb 6 with 1779 viewssaint22

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 21:13 - Feb 6 by Bicester_North

I don’t feel sorry for him. That lazy foul on the touch line when we were chasing the game followed by a load of complaining sums his attitude up. He has a few games a season where he looks decent. Been with us for 4 1/2 years earning a fortune and not contributed nearly enough.

Agree
My ten year old was yelling don’t foul him and then What’s REdmond do?
Schoolboy stuff
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 21:43 - Feb 6 with 1756 viewsBicester_North

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 21:30 - Feb 6 by saint22

Agree
My ten year old was yelling don’t foul him and then What’s REdmond do?
Schoolboy stuff

A clued up youngster indeed.

Redmond and Stephens I wouldn’t care if I never saw in a Saints shirt again. Sick to death of seeing those 2 underwhelm

Bertrand needs replacing as well on current form, been a good servant but not good enough or interested enough any more.

Forster needs to be given a good run at it, and hopefully Salisu finally shows what he can do as Bednarek needs benching.

Hopefully Adams and Ings regain some sort of form and Walcott comes back firing.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 21:44]

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 22:05 - Feb 6 with 1713 viewssaint22

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 21:43 - Feb 6 by Bicester_North

Redmond and Stephens I wouldn’t care if I never saw in a Saints shirt again. Sick to death of seeing those 2 underwhelm

Bertrand needs replacing as well on current form, been a good servant but not good enough or interested enough any more.

Forster needs to be given a good run at it, and hopefully Salisu finally shows what he can do as Bednarek needs benching.

Hopefully Adams and Ings regain some sort of form and Walcott comes back firing.

Fully agreed on all points
Time to shake it up
We need two more wins until we can rest easy get those and then regroup
Too many not giving enough and too many not good enough
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 22:49 - Feb 6 with 1653 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 21:43 - Feb 6 by Bicester_North

All points, agreed.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 00:20 - Feb 7 with 1576 viewsDorsetIan

How are we supposed to ‚shake it up‘?

Who are we going to replace Betrand with??

Stephens is only playing because others are injured.

Who are we going to replace Redmond with - Djenepo? Walcott‘s final ball recently has been comical.

How can anyone recommend Salisu when none’s seen him play yet?

And I don’t want to be unfair, but none of the academy lot have shown much at all.

We’re going to have to struggle on with what we’ve got and hope they can find some form again.

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 00:32 - Feb 7 with 1571 viewsBicester_North

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 00:20 - Feb 7 by DorsetIan

How are we supposed to ‚shake it up‘?

Who are we going to replace Betrand with??

Stephens is only playing because others are injured.

Who are we going to replace Redmond with - Djenepo? Walcott‘s final ball recently has been comical.

How can anyone recommend Salisu when none’s seen him play yet?

And I don’t want to be unfair, but none of the academy lot have shown much at all.

We’re going to have to struggle on with what we’ve got and hope they can find some form again.

I’m not saying we can shake it up now, just need to address what we can when injured players are back and hopefully in the summer.

We can’t replace Bertrand til summer.

Stephens been in and out of the team for years, he shouldn’t be in any more because he’s championship at best. I’m not recommending Salisu but someone has to be ahead of Stephens.

Redmond replaced by Armstrong/Minamino/Walcott when fit.

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 00:48 - Feb 7 with 1555 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 00:32 - Feb 7 by Bicester_North

I’m not saying we can shake it up now, just need to address what we can when injured players are back and hopefully in the summer.

We can’t replace Bertrand til summer.

Stephens been in and out of the team for years, he shouldn’t be in any more because he’s championship at best. I’m not recommending Salisu but someone has to be ahead of Stephens.

Redmond replaced by Armstrong/Minamino/Walcott when fit.

Currently best side prob...

McCarthy
KWP
Bednarek
Vest
Armstrong
Romeu
JWP
Minamino
Adams
Ings

We‘ve got three Premier League quality replacements in Diallo, Walcott and Redmond and in Foster, but that’s it isn’t it?

So if everyone is fit, we can just about make 3 midfield subs which might improve things.

Unless I’ve missed someone, everyone else is either a liability (Djenepo, Stephens), an unknown quantity or an academy player who hasn’t yet impressed.

It’s an extraordinarily thin squad, with no room for any injuries, suspensions or off days.

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 01:04 - Feb 7 with 1549 views1885_SFC

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 00:48 - Feb 7 by DorsetIan

Currently best side prob...

McCarthy
KWP
Bednarek
Vest
Armstrong
Romeu
JWP
Minamino
Adams
Ings

We‘ve got three Premier League quality replacements in Diallo, Walcott and Redmond and in Foster, but that’s it isn’t it?

So if everyone is fit, we can just about make 3 midfield subs which might improve things.

Unless I’ve missed someone, everyone else is either a liability (Djenepo, Stephens), an unknown quantity or an academy player who hasn’t yet impressed.

It’s an extraordinarily thin squad, with no room for any injuries, suspensions or off days.

You've missed off Bertrand - but yeah, that about sums us up.

Old School is Cool

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 09:19 - Feb 7 with 1452 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B on 01:04 - Feb 7 by 1885_SFC

You've missed off Bertrand - but yeah, that about sums us up.

Thanks, yes, he should have been in the starting 11 - I only listed 10.

This is why I take such issue with Nick saying that Gao has done us no harm. A club doesn’t get into this sort of position by accident, and it’s not as if we haven’t seen it coming, transfer window after transfer window.

We have got only 4 reliable premier league quality defenders

We have got only 2 proven premier league quality strikers.

So when the wheels come off, the car crashes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024