Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Widderington 21:09 - Feb 16 with 1363 viewsSalisburySaint

Good lad, currently Manager of Bristol Rovers

Excellent result for them tonight beating the bottlers tonight

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55406651

Ex Salisbury manager too, other ex Salisbury men also in charge of Walsall and Port Vale at the moment
Tommy Widderington on 21:23 - Feb 16 with 1338 views1885_SFC

Pompey. Blowing it more times than Katy Price.

Old School is Cool

Tommy Widderington on 21:37 - Feb 16 with 1316 viewsBicester_North

He is a great bloke, him and Maddison used to drink round town quite a bit and always has time for a good chat.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Tommy Widderington on 21:38 - Feb 16 with 1312 viewskingslandstand1

Wait for the we had more shots, we had more possession, we had more corners bolox to come
What about we scored less goals?
Tommy Widderington on 10:39 - Feb 17 with 1153 viewsKennington

Tommy Widderington on 21:37 - Feb 16 by Bicester_North

He is a great bloke, him and Maddison used to drink round town quite a bit and always has time for a good chat.

He used to like a drink. Recall he used to organise end of season booze ups, so always liked managing something even in those days. Think one year it got very messy for a few of them in Tenerife.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Tommy Widderington on 12:38 - Feb 17 with 1121 viewsNumber_58

Tommy's tackle at Port Vale is definitely up there with those of Oscar Gobern and Alex Jankewitz.
Tommy Widderington on 12:58 - Feb 17 with 1108 viewsTimSaint

Tommy Widderington on 12:38 - Feb 17 by Number_58

Tommy's tackle at Port Vale is definitely up there with those of Oscar Gobern and Alex Jankewitz.

Beat me to it !!

Was going to say that the only thing I really remember Tommy for, was that red card at Port Vale. We drove up for the Cup replay. It was peeing down pretty much all day. Had to park quite a way from the ground, so got absolutely drenched getting from car to ground. My cousin stepped in a puddle and got a wet foot !! (don't know why I remember that !!) The pitch was so muddy and full of surface water, the game should never have been played. Then Tommy stepped in and after that, we knew we had lost and there were chants to get the game stopped or abandoned.

Other than that, I remember him scoring at home to Chelsea in a 3-1 win that Frankie Bennett may also have scored in.

TimSaint

Tommy Widderington on 13:05 - Feb 17 with 1097 viewsSalisburySaint

or Franny's at Wimbledon
Tommy Widderington on 13:55 - Feb 17 with 1073 viewsTimSaint

Tommy Widderington on 13:05 - Feb 17 by SalisburySaint

or Franny's at Wimbledon

That was a hell of a challenge on Fash !! 89-90 season I believe.

The difference was we actually managed to salvage a draw from that game, despite our numerical disadvantage. Tiss hat trick, but I think one was heavily deflected.

Great Pub after the game and then Curry after the pub. Both close to the station. The reason I remember the curry house was because whilst we were in there, someone a few tables away ordered a Phal (hottest on the menu) and the chef actually came out to witness him eating it !!

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Widderington on 14:34 - Feb 17 with 1043 viewsIngskneeslide

Was just going to mention this. The sort of tackle that a̶b̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ nobody likes to see

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024