Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salisu 10:09 - Feb 21 with 857 viewsSaintNick

He looks like he will be a great asset to the team, well worth the wait

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Salisu on 10:45 - Feb 21 with 822 viewskingslandstand1

It seems I'm alone with this view as everyone is praising him to the hilt, but while agree a def asset, there were errors in his game a couple of times both yesterday and against Wolves where he needs to adjust to the pace of the Prem where he doesn't have the time on the ball he may want and was caught out but got away with it

Not sure on the stats, but I'd guess his pass completion wasn't the best either

Def an asset, but not the immediate saviour everyone was hoping for and he will learn and also looks like he wants to learn and I'd rather see him start than Stephens
Will be interesting how Ralph will fit him in against Leeds, if he does, with Vest and Bednarek all playing well or go with the same line up at the back as yesterday
Salisu on 11:36 - Feb 21 with 774 viewsBerber

Salisu on 10:45 - Feb 21 by kingslandstand1

It seems I'm alone with this view as everyone is praising him to the hilt, but while agree a def asset, there were errors in his game a couple of times both yesterday and against Wolves where he needs to adjust to the pace of the Prem where he doesn't have the time on the ball he may want and was caught out but got away with it

Not sure on the stats, but I'd guess his pass completion wasn't the best either

Def an asset, but not the immediate saviour everyone was hoping for and he will learn and also looks like he wants to learn and I'd rather see him start than Stephens
Will be interesting how Ralph will fit him in against Leeds, if he does, with Vest and Bednarek all playing well or go with the same line up at the back as yesterday

Definitely no world beater, but based on what we have seen so far, a notch above Stevens currently. It will be interesting to see how he develops.
Salisu on 11:52 - Feb 21 with 759 viewscocklebreath

I think he’s top class, he doesn’t need to do last ditch tackles because he’s in the right place, loads of pace. He’s gonna be a super star. He’ll be the one they keeps the club afloat when we get 100 million for him

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Salisu on 12:43 - Feb 21 with 717 viewssaint22

Salisu on 11:52 - Feb 21 by cocklebreath

I think he’s top class, he doesn’t need to do last ditch tackles because he’s in the right place, loads of pace. He’s gonna be a super star. He’ll be the one they keeps the club afloat when we get 100 million for him

Agree with this, not the finished article but when he is then boy he will be good
Seems to think he is still in Spain occasionally taking too long on the ball but once he is up to pace of the premier league then he will only grow better
Salisu on 13:25 - Feb 22 with 423 viewsBerber

Salisu on 11:52 - Feb 21 by cocklebreath

Queue Liverpool
Salisu on 10:02 - Feb 23 with 301 viewsRon11

Salisu on 13:25 - Feb 22 by Berber

Queue Liverpool

They're going down...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024