Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation, is it on the radar yet? 18:53 - Mar 3 with 1936 viewsbarry_sanchez

The more I look at the fixtures and the way others are playing I'm getting more concerned about us finishing 18th, the only silver lining from this disaster is Gao and Liebherr lose millions.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:08 - Mar 3 with 1908 viewsSaintsforeverj

Let's see if Sheff Utd win tonight. If they do, that will unfortunately give them a lift before we play them this weekend. Saturday is the key game for me. If we lose, with Man City next we will be in trouble. If we gt a result, we will probably be ok.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:42 - Mar 3 with 1867 viewsSadoldgit

Jagielka has got himself sent off and we have had extra time to rest. Even if they get a win tonight we have to be favourites.
Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:57 - Mar 3 with 1843 viewssaint22

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:42 - Mar 3 by Sadoldgit

Jagielka has got himself sent off and we have had extra time to rest. Even if they get a win tonight we have to be favourites.

We need to show the sort of fight and spirit they showed tonight though and have we got the players to do that would be my question!?
Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 20:27 - Mar 3 with 1789 viewskingslandstand1

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:08 - Mar 3 by Saintsforeverj

Let's see if Sheff Utd win tonight. If they do, that will unfortunately give them a lift before we play them this weekend. Saturday is the key game for me. If we lose, with Man City next we will be in trouble. If we gt a result, we will probably be ok.

Well they have beaten one of the current form teams, so on that basis they will be thinking they can trounce us!

Will have to wait and see. Lose and I'm gearing towards slightly, very slightly, worrying
Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 20:43 - Mar 3 with 1767 viewsSaintsforeverj

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 20:27 - Mar 3 by kingslandstand1

Well they have beaten one of the current form teams, so on that basis they will be thinking they can trounce us!

Will have to wait and see. Lose and I'm gearing towards slightly, very slightly, worrying

I really can't see Sheff Utd or WBA escaping, but we all know football, great escapes happen. This win will get them thinking they could beat us and be in with a slim chance. It's certainly makes our game Saturday tougher I would say. But it might also make them edgy. We need a result but I think Fulham have a tough game.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 21:11 - Mar 3 with 1739 viewskingslandstand1

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 20:43 - Mar 3 by Saintsforeverj

I really can't see Sheff Utd or WBA escaping, but we all know football, great escapes happen. This win will get them thinking they could beat us and be in with a slim chance. It's certainly makes our game Saturday tougher I would say. But it might also make them edgy. We need a result but I think Fulham have a tough game.

I don't think it's a case of Utd getting out of it, or catching us up, it's more that we are not getting away from that 18th place and Fulham are a slightly in form team.

We should now be aiming for a (now) minimum 14th or 15th place. And if it is that spot, it will be a very disappointing season
Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 23:14 - Mar 3 with 1655 viewscynicalsaint

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 20:27 - Mar 3 by kingslandstand1

We'll batter them.

Redmond is going to run riot...
Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 00:30 - Mar 4 with 1638 viewsTimSaint

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:57 - Mar 3 by saint22

We need to show the sort of fight and spirit they showed tonight though and have we got the players to do that would be my question!?

If we can re-establish our passing game, we will be fine. Villa out passed them at will and created lots of chances and put many other decent balls into the box, even before their man advantage.

With the likes of KWP, Diallo and Minamino back, we will have much better shape and be able to play people in their proper positions and therefore be able to pass it faster and more accurately.

Also Sheff Utd seem to be one of the few teams Che Adams actually scores against. 1 at home this season, 2 at home last season and in last season's away game he had a couple of efforts well saved and also hit the post. He (like Ings) is due a goal, so there is a good chance it will come on Saturday !!

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 09:25 - Mar 4 with 1526 viewssaint22

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 23:14 - Mar 3 by cynicalsaint

We'll batter them.

Redmond is going to run riot...

Don't you mean backwards........?
Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:30 - Mar 4 with 1397 viewsCenturion

I agree with other comments.

If we beat Sheffield then I think we will limp to safety.

Lose and I think we WILL be relegated.
Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:34 - Mar 4 with 1392 views1885_SFC

15 mins to go and it's Fulham 0 Spurs 1 as well as WBA 0 Everton 1.

We'll be okay.

Old School is Cool

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:49 - Mar 4 with 1368 viewssaint22

Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 19:34 - Mar 4 by 1885_SFC

15 mins to go and it's Fulham 0 Spurs 1 as well as WBA 0 Everton 1.

We'll be okay.

We still need two wins
Relegation, is it on the radar yet? on 20:00 - Mar 4 with 1348 viewsCity_boy

Good result with Fulham losing. I thought they put up quite a good display.

Lemina finally came good for Saints - handling the ball so their goal was disallowed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024