Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jagielka 12:10 - Mar 4 with 861 viewsSaintNick

The Blades are down to the bare bones at the back, they are considering appealing the red card for Jagielka who went for a tackle when the player was through on goal.

It was harsh but just watched the video and have to say if it was a foul there is no excuse, the attacker would have been through the nearest played was trailing 10 yards behind and the nearest covering player level and 2 yards to the right.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Jagielka on 12:52 - Mar 4 with 785 viewsSonicBoom

I'd quite like him to be playing - he is about 53.
Jagielka on 14:22 - Mar 4 with 679 viewsTimSaint

I read earlier that some Blades fans think the red card may be a blessing in disguise, because if they win the appeal, it will mean that as he only played an hour last night, it will mean he can play against us - otherwise 3 full games in a week would be too much for him at his age !!

They still managed a clean sheet v Villa, even when down to 10 men, so we will certainly have our work cut out. Hopefully we will have 2 or 3 players back and that will make the difference to get us back to winning ways again.

TimSaint

Jagielka on 16:29 - Mar 4 with 616 viewssaint22

Jagielka on 14:22 - Mar 4 by TimSaint

I read earlier that some Blades fans think the red card may be a blessing in disguise, because if they win the appeal, it will mean that as he only played an hour last night, it will mean he can play against us - otherwise 3 full games in a week would be too much for him at his age !!

They still managed a clean sheet v Villa, even when down to 10 men, so we will certainly have our work cut out. Hopefully we will have 2 or 3 players back and that will make the difference to get us back to winning ways again.

I think our biggest issue this weekend is our current inability to finish off moves in the last third
Redmond Adam’s finishing has been atrocious and we will no doubt Create chances but I can see us fluffing our lines constantly and getting done 1-0
Maybe our Danny will out his move to the back of his mind and pack his shooting boots
Jagielka on 18:08 - Mar 4 with 556 viewscynicalsaint

Jagielka on 14:22 - Mar 4 by TimSaint

Redmond is going to run riot...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024