Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Kloppity 22:11 - Mar 4 with 1071 viewskingslandstand1

I know we can't shout from the rooftops about current form, but isn't it nice to see him lose 5, yes 5, home games on the trot which they have never done before

But they were actually cr@p from what I saw, although maybe should have had a pen?

Should referees change their views on what is handball and what is a pen half way through a season bearing in mind it has cost a few teams inc us quite a few goals so far
Poor old Kloppity on 07:25 - Mar 5 with 933 viewssolent_toffee

It’s wonderful, at the start of the season there was talk of them dominating for years. There was even talk of a dynasty.

Obviously their fans have a million and one excuses, the best one being that having no crowds effects Liverpool the most, because you know, they are the bestest fans in the whole world.
Poor old Kloppity on 08:53 - Mar 5 with 881 viewsMytchettSaint

Poor old Kloppity on 07:25 - Mar 5 by solent_toffee

It’s wonderful, at the start of the season there was talk of them dominating for years. There was even talk of a dynasty.

Obviously their fans have a million and one excuses, the best one being that having no crowds effects Liverpool the most, because you know, they are the bestest fans in the whole world.

No no, that accolade belongs down the road here. Don’t you know that by now?

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Poor old Kloppity on 09:04 - Mar 5 with 874 viewsSadoldgit

It just goes to show how difficult it is to maintain any kind of winning form, no matter who your owner is. Even City, who are going on a great run at the moment, had a slump.
Poor old Kloppity on 17:09 - Mar 7 with 658 viewskernow

Feel a bit sorry for him really.
Must be difficult for him in the knowledge that Stevie G is waiting in the wings to take his job.
Poor old Kloppity on 17:11 - Mar 7 with 648 viewscocklebreath

Calling Nick for the defence

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Poor old Kloppity on 17:31 - Mar 7 with 610 viewsgrumpy

More concerned that Fulham got another 3 points to be honest.
Poor old Kloppity on 17:44 - Mar 7 with 595 viewscocklebreath

Poor old Kloppity on 17:31 - Mar 7 by grumpy

More concerned that Fulham got another 3 points to be honest.

As if we’re going down

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Poor old Kloppity on 18:42 - Mar 7 with 533 viewsSaintsforeverj

Poor old Kloppity on 17:44 - Mar 7 by cocklebreath

As if we’re going down

It seems very unlikely we are going down. I'm delighted when Liverpool lose. But all the while Fulham are only 7 points behind us, they have us to play yet, we have Man City next the gap might be 4 points in the next week or so, I am still keeping an eye on the relegation places. Nobody expected a Fulham win today and it has kept us looking over our shoulders, even if just a little bit.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 18:43]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old Kloppity on 19:11 - Mar 7 with 481 viewssaint22

Poor old Kloppity on 18:42 - Mar 7 by Saintsforeverj

It seems very unlikely we are going down. I'm delighted when Liverpool lose. But all the while Fulham are only 7 points behind us, they have us to play yet, we have Man City next the gap might be 4 points in the next week or so, I am still keeping an eye on the relegation places. Nobody expected a Fulham win today and it has kept us looking over our shoulders, even if just a little bit.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 18:43]

We cannot lose at home to Brighton
That will set nerves jangling
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024