Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA Vs Newcastle 13:46 - Mar 7 with 548 viewsA1079

Trying to watch some of this match and I have to say, it is truly awful. The football is pure dross from both sides.

Ally McCoist was asked where he thought the match would figure on MOTD and he responded - Tuesday. Then he was asked for MOTM and when he named his player he said - "simply for having the audacity of putting his foot on the ball once and attempting a pass". Quite funny and quick for someone diagnosed with early signs of Alzheimers.

WBA Vs Newcastle on 14:03 - Mar 7 with 512 viewskingslandstand1

Just watched the 2nd half, and it was just awful. Although a few attempts at a shot, but both teams relying on trying to dive for a penalty. Really hope both teams go down with Sheffield as they don't deserve to be called Premier League teams

And is that right about McCoist? Terrible news if so. Absolutely love the banter he has with whoever is on Talksport breakfast show, plenty of laugh out loud moments especially with Brazil and Jamie O'Hara

Maybe that's why he's on every show where possible atm and getting the cash in while he can as that's not the best illness to get when in media. Such a shame
WBA Vs Newcastle on 14:13 - Mar 7 with 499 viewsA1079

WBA Vs Newcastle on 14:03 - Mar 7 by kingslandstand1

Just watched the 2nd half, and it was just awful. Although a few attempts at a shot, but both teams relying on trying to dive for a penalty. Really hope both teams go down with Sheffield as they don't deserve to be called Premier League teams

And is that right about McCoist? Terrible news if so. Absolutely love the banter he has with whoever is on Talksport breakfast show, plenty of laugh out loud moments especially with Brazil and Jamie O'Hara

Maybe that's why he's on every show where possible atm and getting the cash in while he can as that's not the best illness to get when in media. Such a shame

Hi Kingslandstand - I just double checked as would hate to get something like that wrong - he was on Radio 5 saying that he was concerned about dementia a few weeks ago as he realised he could not remember certain points in his career any more and he had some checks (neurological I assume) and apparently the consultant suggested that there were some signs of very early stages of dementia/alzheimers. That suggests that it is very early but presumably will progress but can be managed. He was always a great header of the ball and who knows if that has had an impact.

Always liked the guy as he always seemed like someone who just enjoyed the game and never took himself too seriously.
WBA Vs Newcastle on 15:04 - Mar 7 with 438 viewssolent_toffee

Watching your game yesterday, I had no idea what Sheff United’s tactics were to try to win the game. They looked like a league one side. Slow and predictable. McBurnie and McGoldrick were shocking and how Liverpool got 22 million for Brewster is beyond me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024