Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle v Villa 21:13 - Mar 12 with 1441 viewscynicalsaint

Big question for me...

Are all premier league players married to hairdressers?

Im approaching 4 months without a trim but these guys all look like they just stepped out of the salon.
Newcastle v Villa on 21:25 - Mar 12 with 1414 viewsBicester_North

These restrictions don’t apply if you’re rich, been obvious for a while

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Newcastle v Villa on 21:27 - Mar 12 with 1413 viewssaint22

One things for sure we should NEVER have lost to Newcastle another one to thank McCarthy for
Newcastle v Villa on 21:43 - Mar 12 with 1398 viewssaint22

No fan of villa but get in there
Newcastle v Villa on 21:59 - Mar 12 with 1382 viewspjt50

I've just wasted two hours of my life watching this total dross. I thought West Brom v Newcastle on Sunday would take some beating but somehow this one managed it. At times it was laughable. Both sides will point to injuries but that doesn't explain the total lack of quality all over the pitch.

Hopefully one point won't be enough for Newcastle.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Newcastle v Villa on 22:06 - Mar 12 with 1372 viewsA1079

Newcastle v Villa on 21:59 - Mar 12 by pjt50

I've just wasted two hours of my life watching this total dross. I thought West Brom v Newcastle on Sunday would take some beating but somehow this one managed it. At times it was laughable. Both sides will point to injuries but that doesn't explain the total lack of quality all over the pitch.

Hopefully one point won't be enough for Newcastle.

Totally agree pjt. Newcastle have been truly awful in the 2 games I have seen them in the last week. It makes it even more bewildering how we managed to lose to them when they were down to 9 men - possibly the most painful result of the season, despite the 9-0.

Is it just me that feels that there are alot of teams in the PL that seem happy to eek out dull matches? - Newcastle, Burnley, Crystal Palace, Wolves. I have to say for consistency and most improved I would probably select West Ham thus far.
Newcastle v Villa on 23:23 - Mar 12 with 1293 viewsdarthvader

Embrace the lockdown hair mate , my hair is the longest and messiest its been since a long haired 18year old me. I love it .

Unfortuntly im also the heaviest ive ever been but lets not talk about that . Not loving that so much
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 9:12]

keep the faith coyr

Newcastle v Villa on 08:21 - Mar 13 with 1161 viewssolent_toffee

Don’t be so cynical - they had their haircut when they had their mini breaks to Dubai.

Which apparently appears to be some of coont magnet.
Newcastle v Villa on 09:47 - Mar 13 with 1084 viewsKennington

Newcastle v Villa on 08:21 - Mar 13 by solent_toffee

Don’t be so cynical - they had their haircut when they had their mini breaks to Dubai.

Other than the corner of Barasti reserved for saints games. Definitely no coonts there. Dubai is what it is, a sterile but decent winter sun option. Normally there a couple of times a year and it is completely possible to avoid the bellends.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle v Villa on 09:49 - Mar 13 with 1080 viewsChesham_Saint

Funnily enough Toffs, I was in Dubai not long after Saints got relegated and who did I see? Yup, Peter Crouch (and his tiny scouse partner).

So you're contention that the place is some kind of coont magnet is clearly correct from my experience (and yes, I'm including myself).

Incidentally, as a measure of the man, when he saw my son was wearing a Saints polo shirt, he hid and then skulked away...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Newcastle v Villa on 10:36 - Mar 13 with 1044 viewssolent_toffee

Newcastle v Villa on 09:47 - Mar 13 by Kennington

Other than the corner of Barasti reserved for saints games. Definitely no coonts there. Dubai is what it is, a sterile but decent winter sun option. Normally there a couple of times a year and it is completely possible to avoid the bellends.

Haha, I’m basing this sweeping statement purely on the flock of ‘celebrities’ and people I used to know from school who go there. I’m sure it’s a lovely place,
Newcastle v Villa on 11:30 - Mar 13 with 1008 viewssaint22

Blackpool with sun
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024