Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 17:08 - Mar 13 with 18724 viewsNotLoyal

It’s another trip down to John Bond’s old house on the coast, Harry loves it there as does Ted Macdougall who may or not be dead.

Bournemouth v Swansea City
Deans in Court
Tuesday March 16th 2021
Kick Off 7.45pm

Match Officials
JAMES LININGTON
Daniel Leach and Lee Venamore
Fourth Official : Keith Stroud

James Linington, ah the chap from 2009 who reduced the swans to seven players in a carling cup tie. That was a long time ago, he insisted swans player Besian ( RIP) although badly injured stand on the pitch so he could finish the game without having to call it off.

Linington being silly in 2009

This game will be televised LIVE by the evil SKY TV

The swans haven’t won in eight games against Bournemouth, the last time was a 4-1 away win in 2007. A 1-0 win at Luton on Saturday for the swans and a 3-2 home loss for Bournemouth against Barnsley are the most recent results. Bournemouth will be desperate to win this game as much as the swans.

Swans stats v AFC Bournemouth
Games won: 23
Games drawn: 13
Games lost: 24

Ted Macdougall update : Alive and well

Things to do in Bournemouth
Hengistbury Head
Getting to the top of the head at Hengitsbury is possible, that’s if you make the long journey to the game to listen to it on the wireless in the club car park. This unspoilt Covid free area of the town is sandy and has water. It also has a visitor centre where you can visit. The visitor centre is a great day out. As is the nature reserve. However we’ve just done some research and it’s all closed, so no head opening in Hengitsbury. Sorry.

Hengitsbury Head before it caught Covid

Bournemouth latest news
From Jonathan Woodgate on Adam Smith
"He's going for a scan today," said the head coach. "He won't be fit for tomorrow or the weekend so we'll see how he is after that. Hopefully we'll get a prognosis off the medical team. Smith was replaced by Jack Stacey against the Tykes, with Woodgate pleased to have such an able player to come in for him down the right flank "We've got two really good right-backs at the club," he said. "When Jack played against Burnley in my second game in charge, I thought he was very good, so we have him. We're gutted that Smudge isn't available but now it's an opportunity for Jack to come in and play."

Adam Smith having a limp on Saturday

Swans latest news
Marc Guehi is set to miss out for the Swans with the groin injury he suffered against Blackburn, with Joel Latibeaudiere impressing in his absence at Luton. Paul Arriola is fighting to return from a thigh injury, while Wayne Routledge and Brandon Cooper have recently returned from injury. Liam Cullen, Steven Benda, Jordan Morris and Tivonge Rushesha are all sidelined for the longer-term.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54530

Bournemouth: Asmir Begovic, Steve Cook (captain), Jefferson Lerna, Dominic Solanke, Arnaut Danjuma, Jack Wilshere, Jack Stacey, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Junior Stanislas, Diego Rico, Phil Billing.

Substitutes: Mark Travers, Chris Mepham, Shane Long, Sam Surridge, Rodrigo Riquelme, Ben Pearson, Gavin Kilkenny, Jaidon Anthony, Jordan Zemura.

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ryan Bennett, Joel Latibeaudiere; Connor Roberts, Korey Smith, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Conor Hourihane; Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Wayne Routledge, Morgan Whittaker, Yan Dhanda, Jake Bidwell, Ben Cabango, Kieron Freeman, Ollie Cooper.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54553

Nothing to Follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:39 - Mar 16 with 1329 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:35 - Mar 16 by Highjack

It’s like playing with ten men with him on the pitch at the moment,

Hourihane is no better. We’d have been better off keeping Byers here

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:39 - Mar 16 with 1330 viewsjasper_T

Dhanda and Routledge on to try to rescue a game says it all.
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:40 - Mar 16 with 1315 viewsBadlands

We weren’t Ben second best.
Never in it until Whittaker had a couple of shots

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:41 - Mar 16 with 1303 viewsnantywatcher

I don't feel that downbeat. As soonn as I saw Fulton not starting I gave up any hope of getting anything out of the game. Better team selection on Saturday I think we're capable of picking up some much needed points.
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:42 - Mar 16 with 1292 viewsKeithHaynes

Not to worry there is always Saturday.
Play offs as we all agreed is the best hope.

Play nicely, I’m angry.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:42 - Mar 16 with 1283 viewsthornabyswan

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:36 - Mar 16 by onehunglow

Yes they will.
This game proves we will not go up after being in a strong position.

We have not a manager worthy of the name.

We have a keeper that is seen by some as premier league keeper

We need to ditch Cooper Now

Nothing like an over reaction after a defeat.

Be better if we ditched you for a couple of games

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:43 - Mar 16 with 1273 viewsjack247

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:33 - Mar 16 by onehunglow

Think AA is shot.
You cant really expect him to play every fookn game

This is the biggest criticism I’ve got. We’ve been very unlucky with Morris and Cullen, but the second half of this season has basically been one long Christmas period. They can’t be expected to play twice a week every week without burning out.

Ayew and Roberts have played every game I think. Grimes was left out a couple of times, but isn’t far behind, on the rare occasion Lowe doesn’t start he comes on.

The bright spot from today was Whittaker did as well as anyone, hopefully we’ll rotate him in a bit and give others a break.
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:45 - Mar 16 with 1247 viewsmax936

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:41 - Mar 16 by nantywatcher

I don't feel that downbeat. As soonn as I saw Fulton not starting I gave up any hope of getting anything out of the game. Better team selection on Saturday I think we're capable of picking up some much needed points.

Don't know why he didn't bring him on, he often looks good for a goal and has good energy.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:46 - Mar 16 with 1242 viewsLuther27

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:43 - Mar 16 by jack247

This is the biggest criticism I’ve got. We’ve been very unlucky with Morris and Cullen, but the second half of this season has basically been one long Christmas period. They can’t be expected to play twice a week every week without burning out.

Ayew and Roberts have played every game I think. Grimes was left out a couple of times, but isn’t far behind, on the rare occasion Lowe doesn’t start he comes on.

The bright spot from today was Whittaker did as well as anyone, hopefully we’ll rotate him in a bit and give others a break.

Probably the most sensible comment this evening
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:46 - Mar 16 with 1237 views34dfgdf54

Was expecting a defeat tonight, shame it turned into hammering though, hopefully doesn’t dent confidence.

Not over by any means but it’s really worrying seeing the performances of Ayew and Lowe, no sign of improvement.

Whittaker for me should start above Lowe now who needs atleast a fortnight to recharge batteries.
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:47 - Mar 16 with 1217 viewsBadlands

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:42 - Mar 16 by thornabyswan

If you are happy after the last 6 games I’m happy for you.
No overreactions just honest assessment of a side with no leadership.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:47 - Mar 16 with 1210 viewsjackrabbit

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:39 - Mar 16 by jasper_T

Dhanda and Routledge on to try to rescue a game says it all.

Dhanda did ok. He played some positive football. He was the least of our problems.
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:47 - Mar 16 with 1211 viewsmax936

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:43 - Mar 16 by jack247

Pity his first effort wasn't a few inches higher, might have changed the game if that had gone in.

Massive plus for us tonight was Whitts coming on, he'll score, Coops has to be brave and play him.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 21:49]

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:49 - Mar 16 with 1173 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:42 - Mar 16 by thornabyswan

If nothing else be honest with yourself .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:58 - Mar 16 with 1095 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:39 - Mar 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Hourihane is no better. We’d have been better off keeping Byers here

On the face of it that sounds ludicrous, but when you think of it, it's spot on.
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:00 - Mar 16 with 1079 viewsthornabyswan

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 21:49 - Mar 16 by onehunglow

If nothing else be honest with yourself .

I am honest played 36 won 20 drawn 9 lost 7.
69 points 3rd in the league.

Cant win every game we are not Man City.

I honestly think you would be more suited to them.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:05 - Mar 16 with 1039 viewsraynor94

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:00 - Mar 16 by thornabyswan

I can think of a lot of teams who would like a record like that.

3 points Saturday, and then into the break

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:06 - Mar 16 with 1035 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:00 - Mar 16 by thornabyswan

Andy Cole was unavailable for comment. Mum sent him to bed early

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:06 - Mar 16 with 1024 viewsFlashberryjack

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:05 - Mar 16 by raynor94

I can think of a lot of teams who would like a record like that.

3 points Saturday, and then into the break

I wish I had your confidence.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:09 - Mar 16 with 1004 viewsTenbySwan

Trying to be positive.
We have had 10 games in 31 days.
We had a lot of players who looked out on their feet

But
We are level with Brentford and have a game in hand on Watford.
I just hope we turn up on Saturday and make the most of the International break for the final push.
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:11 - Mar 16 with 988 viewsmax936

Just heard Coops after match interview, I don't think he's gonna change anything for Saturday going by his reaction.

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:13 - Mar 16 with 981 viewsNortbankboy

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:06 - Mar 16 by Flashberryjack

I wish I had your confidence.

Watched both games.
Cardiff game very poor.did not have the quality of the swans game.
If we can survive the long throws we will turn them over comfortable
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:15 - Mar 16 with 974 viewsOldjack

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:09 - Mar 16 by TenbySwan

Trying to be positive.
We have had 10 games in 31 days.
We had a lot of players who looked out on their feet

But
We are level with Brentford and have a game in hand on Watford.
I just hope we turn up on Saturday and make the most of the International break for the final push.

pleas no more of this mythical tiredness, it's the same for all teams ,Cooper has lost the plot that's my best shot

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:16 - Mar 16 with 969 viewsFireboy2

We are tired and its been getting worse game by game, this is because of coopers lack of rotation, rotation that has been needed in the games that have been coming thick and fast.

We have one massive game on saturday, if and its a big if we can give one massive effort and finish on a high we can take it into the international break where the rest can be used to recuperate and work on different formations which could take us straight up because I truly believe that we still have a chance of getting second place.

Andy Cole wherever you may be, is that moaning for you?
Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:17 - Mar 16 with 959 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bournemouth v Swansea City : Matchday Thread THE GAME on 22:15 - Mar 16 by Oldjack

pleas no more of this mythical tiredness, it's the same for all teams ,Cooper has lost the plot that's my best shot

Other teams have had midweek off at least once, we've not. Happy to help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024