Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you changed your opinion at all? 23:27 - Mar 21 with 3541 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

I was genuinally empressed with the EU's attitudes - with regard to looking after and protecting of the smaller countries of their EU. - in particular the IRISH situation ! when negotiating leave?BUT ,  When it did not suit them THE EU COMMISSIONERS  - They showed exactly what their all about - by treating to tear up the agreement -by placing of a border BUT, very quickly had to backtrack! 
SO - You don't think the EU's a dictatorship? Think again? 
Other countries TRIED to look after their own citizens - AND QUICKLY GOT JUMPED ON by the commissions higher leaders - AS THEY KNOW BEST!!!!  THEY ARE IN CHARGE!
What an appsutly shanmbolic shambles - they have made of that  ---  ASK yourself !
Do you really feel that we would have been allowed - to achieve in vaccination over half of our adults? in a fews weeks -- if we were still part of the EU s Circus?
Now this dictatorial Organisation is TREATING to stop all vacations being exsported from ALL THE EU's member states - WHAT DOES THAT TELL US? I agree, that leaving has not been exactly smooth YET - The brurocrates in the EU , are not working with us to find better/easier solutions..... But I am confident that we WILL BE far better off eventually - without paying BILLIONS into a none elected - job for the boys - overpaid - spend as much as we like - the citizens of the EU will love to pay for our lavish lifestyles - ATTITUDE! 

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Have you changed your opinion at all? on 21:22 - Mar 24 with 721 viewsgrumpy

Have you changed your opinion at all? on 19:30 - Mar 24 by Bazza

Various mentions in politico.eu , also by some Scottish professor in the Express ( yeah I know) etc try Googling. Examples say Scottish economy not yet self sufficient, North Sea I assets exaggerated, Spain wouldn’t be happy as Basque separatists might follow. etc.
Good Friday Agreement calmed warring factions but tension still exists. New issue of course is that EU not happy with open border.

These various mentions in politico.eu,where are the negative ones?
Have you changed your opinion at all? on 21:39 - Mar 24 with 703 viewsBazza

Have you changed your opinion at all? on 21:22 - Mar 24 by grumpy

These various mentions in politico.eu,where are the negative ones?

Feb 10th 2020
Have you changed your opinion at all? on 22:20 - Mar 24 with 686 viewsgrumpy

Have you changed your opinion at all? on 21:39 - Mar 24 by Bazza

Feb 10th 2020

Quote what it said.

Donald Tusk didn't seem to have a problem with it.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2021 22:25]
Have you changed your opinion at all? on 09:08 - Mar 25 with 614 viewsRon11

Various mentions in politico.eu , also by some Scottish professor in the Express ( yeah I know) etc try Googling. Examples say Scottish economy not yet self sufficient, North Sea I assets exaggerated, Spain wouldn’t be happy as Basque separatists might follow. etc.
Good Friday Agreement calmed warring factions but tension still exists. New issue of course is that EU not happy with open border.

Nicola Sturgeon wears a Basque? Very sexy along with no top lip.
Have you changed your opinion at all? on 10:42 - Mar 25 with 589 viewsBazza

Have you changed your opinion at all? on 09:08 - Mar 25 by Ron11

Nicola Sturgeon wears a Basque? Very sexy along with no top lip.

Oh Ron you have some weird imagination, I nearly choked on my cornflakes!
Have you changed your opinion at all? on 22:35 - Mar 25 with 542 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Scotland will NOT be accepted at ALL -- The Scottish THINK that it will be OK! to use the British Pound as their currency .... Just read the conditions - that any other new country wishing to join the EU circus --- Will HAVE to use THE EURO ......... Unless they feel that the Scottish willing to join are such an attractive addition - and are willing to change their rules ... By the antics of to-nights EU virtual meeting with Macron accusing the COMMISSIONERS of being at fault for the lack of virus files with Austria accusing other member states of taking more than their fair share of jabs, warning that failure to resolve their grievances risked 'damage to the EU like we haven't seen in a long time..... never mind the EU will disappear within 10 years - Thank god we have got out of their clutches

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Have you changed your opinion at all? on 09:25 - Mar 26 with 494 viewsRon11

Have you changed your opinion at all? on 10:42 - Mar 25 by Bazza

Oh Ron you have some weird imagination, I nearly choked on my cornflakes!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024