Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mount v Ward Prowse 22:44 - Mar 28 with 11052 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

4-1

Any surprises?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Mount v Ward Prowse on 17:06 - Nov 9 with 2019 viewsPatfromPoole

Mount v Ward Prowse on 17:01 - Nov 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

absolute drivel. Why don't you actually look at the facts.

Mount - total league goals = 33 in 145
Foden = 18 in 76

OK, lets subtract the Championship goals for Mount

Mount = 25 in 110 = 1 goal every 4.4 games ie top flight football
Foden = 18 in 76 = 1 goal every 4.22 games

Last season City scored 83 goals, Chelsea scored 58.

Thes season before, City 102 goals, Chelsea 69.

It looks like Mount's goals form a greater percentage fo his team's goals.

Your not very good at this are?

I was told a while ago that Prowse is a better player. That's it. I think I have proved otherwise - and the England caps also prove that.

** You’re **

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Mount v Ward Prowse on 17:08 - Nov 9 with 2006 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 17:06 - Nov 9 by PatfromPoole

** You’re **

No, it's "You're"

Mount v Ward Prowse on 18:10 - Nov 9 with 1967 viewsMessysaints

Mount v Ward Prowse on 17:01 - Nov 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

absolute drivel. Why don't you actually look at the facts.

Mount - total league goals = 33 in 145
Foden = 18 in 76

OK, lets subtract the Championship goals for Mount

Mount = 25 in 110 = 1 goal every 4.4 games ie top flight football
Foden = 18 in 76 = 1 goal every 4.22 games

Last season City scored 83 goals, Chelsea scored 58.

Thes season before, City 102 goals, Chelsea 69.

It looks like Mount's goals form a greater percentage fo his team's goals.

Your not very good at this are?

I was told a while ago that Prowse is a better player. That's it. I think I have proved otherwise - and the England caps also prove that.

mount 249 apps 52 goals.. 19013 mins of football.... https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mason-mount/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/346483

Foden 179 apps 57 goals 10936 mins... https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/phil-foden/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/406635

And im talking all goals and apps. if you want to just count the prem goals 76 apps 18 goals for Foden, Mount 120 apps 20 goals..... see Foden is much better....

Also, Mount and JWP play different posistions, is that hard for you to understand? Next your going to compare the goalkeeper and lines person......
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 18:22]
Mount v Ward Prowse on 22:03 - Nov 9 with 1873 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 18:10 - Nov 9 by Messysaints

mount 249 apps 52 goals.. 19013 mins of football.... https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mason-mount/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/346483

Foden 179 apps 57 goals 10936 mins... https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/phil-foden/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/406635

And im talking all goals and apps. if you want to just count the prem goals 76 apps 18 goals for Foden, Mount 120 apps 20 goals..... see Foden is much better....

Also, Mount and JWP play different posistions, is that hard for you to understand? Next your going to compare the goalkeeper and lines person......
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 18:22]

I see you are including 17 goals for Foden for the reserves and U!18 teams. Absolutely hilarious, and desperate

Mount hardly played in those competitions - he was too busy playing in the Dutch top flight and scoring 9 goals and being named in the team of the season.

Mount v Ward Prowse on 10:19 - Nov 10 with 1764 viewsMessysaints

Mount v Ward Prowse on 22:03 - Nov 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I see you are including 17 goals for Foden for the reserves and U!18 teams. Absolutely hilarious, and desperate

Mount hardly played in those competitions - he was too busy playing in the Dutch top flight and scoring 9 goals and being named in the team of the season.

Evedivisie is a poor league with two good teams. rest are all below that of the championship........ its actually ranked below League 1.............. so yes they all count, but if you want to be picky and just pick decent leagues then just count epl goals and England goals ... Foden is 2 behind and played 40 games less in the EPL, am sure he will have got two goals by end of the season. For England, Foden has just 2 goals in 11 apps, Mount has 4 goals in how many apps? 24? strange how Foden is so close but yet has half as many games...

You know what, forget every league, lets use the best compition in which the worlds greatest players prove they are greats yeah? Cool so just Champions league goals. the top of football. ok ready??

Amazing super mount 34 games........ 2 goals.... LOL 4 assists... LOL
Foden 29 games 7 goals........ 6 assists... LOL

i even added youth euro league and super cup for Mount other wise he gets demolished

Or you now saying they dont matter? that goals dont show how good a player is? well Foden is a better passer, dribbler, has a much better shot and finish, do u really want me to carry on? Mount isnt even close to Englands top players mate and only get picks cause he plays at Chelsea, playing at a top club even if not playing is a free ticket to England team.
Mount v Ward Prowse on 15:57 - Nov 10 with 1696 viewssaint68

I can only assume our favourite poster from incubator Island has recently been released on licence..

He hasn't been missed though.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:38 - Nov 10 with 1652 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 10:19 - Nov 10 by Messysaints

Evedivisie is a poor league with two good teams. rest are all below that of the championship........ its actually ranked below League 1.............. so yes they all count, but if you want to be picky and just pick decent leagues then just count epl goals and England goals ... Foden is 2 behind and played 40 games less in the EPL, am sure he will have got two goals by end of the season. For England, Foden has just 2 goals in 11 apps, Mount has 4 goals in how many apps? 24? strange how Foden is so close but yet has half as many games...

You know what, forget every league, lets use the best compition in which the worlds greatest players prove they are greats yeah? Cool so just Champions league goals. the top of football. ok ready??

Amazing super mount 34 games........ 2 goals.... LOL 4 assists... LOL
Foden 29 games 7 goals........ 6 assists... LOL

i even added youth euro league and super cup for Mount other wise he gets demolished

Or you now saying they dont matter? that goals dont show how good a player is? well Foden is a better passer, dribbler, has a much better shot and finish, do u really want me to carry on? Mount isnt even close to Englands top players mate and only get picks cause he plays at Chelsea, playing at a top club even if not playing is a free ticket to England team.

" its actually ranked below League 1..."

Ok then!

https://www.globalfootballrankings.com/
https://thefootballlovers.com/best-football-leagues-in-the-world-ranking/
https://sportytell.com/soccer/best-soccer-leagues-world/
https://www.kickalgor.com/2021/06/24/leagues-impact-ranking-euro-2020/

At least you have one survey that 'backs up' your point,

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:40 - Nov 10 with 1651 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 15:57 - Nov 10 by saint68

I can only assume our favourite poster from incubator Island has recently been released on licence..

He hasn't been missed though.

Do you have any love in your life, at all?

How sad for you

Login to get fewer ads

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:43 - Nov 10 with 1648 viewssaint68

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:40 - Nov 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Do you have any love in your life, at all?

How sad for you

Oh my little treacle, I loves u dun eye X

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:45 - Nov 10 with 1645 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:43 - Nov 10 by saint68

Oh my little treacle, I loves u dun eye X

You responded so quickly, it almost seems you are desperate for attention

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:47 - Nov 10 with 1640 viewssaint68

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:45 - Nov 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

You responded so quickly, it almost seems you are desperate for attention

I've missed ya baby X

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:48 - Nov 10 with 1638 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:47 - Nov 10 by saint68

I've missed ya baby X

Yes, I know. You've been arguing against all the covid nonsense - and most of your lot can't see the wood for the trees - and you are feeeling wierd and isolated

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:56 - Nov 10 with 1629 viewssaint68

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:48 - Nov 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Yes, I know. You've been arguing against all the covid nonsense - and most of your lot can't see the wood for the trees - and you are feeeling wierd and isolated

No babes, just sitting back and laughing at how a once great country that won two world wars, ended up breeding an entire population of conformist unquestioning imbeciles..its farcical but its happened..

Grown men panic stricken by a virus that kills Less than cancer..its fukin pathetic behaviour by a nation of idiots.

Mount v Ward Prowse on 20:04 - Nov 10 with 1618 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:56 - Nov 10 by saint68

No babes, just sitting back and laughing at how a once great country that won two world wars, ended up breeding an entire population of conformist unquestioning imbeciles..its farcical but its happened..

Grown men panic stricken by a virus that kills Less than cancer..its fukin pathetic behaviour by a nation of idiots.

Can't argue with any of that. The planning to get us where we are mentally and emotionally has taken decades. Events in Australia have been min-blowing - but the tide may have just turned. If only more peeps could get away from all the main-stream controlled media. It is happening - but slowly though.

Mount v Ward Prowse on 21:11 - Nov 10 with 1588 viewsdirk_doone

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:48 - Nov 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"feeeling wierd"

The ex-Little Pompey fan who now supports Chelsea and hasn't been to a football match for years, who appears to have no life other than his obsession with Southampton now appears to have Dementia. That's really quite sad.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 21:12]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Mount v Ward Prowse on 00:03 - Nov 11 with 1541 viewsMessysaints

Mount v Ward Prowse on 19:38 - Nov 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

" its actually ranked below League 1..."

Ok then!

https://www.globalfootballrankings.com/
https://thefootballlovers.com/best-football-leagues-in-the-world-ranking/
https://sportytell.com/soccer/best-soccer-leagues-world/
https://www.kickalgor.com/2021/06/24/leagues-impact-ranking-euro-2020/

At least you have one survey that 'backs up' your point,

ok, maybe league 1 was to far. but Championship clubs would give them a good run... infact, fulham are rated 5th...... so just 4 clubs at a level higher than an English championship club......... its still poor quality league with only a few clubs that would even get promoted from championship... its not exactly a hitting highs is it.. i noticed you got no come back for Fodens impressive Champions league record when compared to Mounts... is it because you know i am right?

Just admit it, you compare mount to a dm because when compared to other AM'S Mount comes up short........
Mount v Ward Prowse on 12:39 - Nov 11 with 1440 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 00:03 - Nov 11 by Messysaints

ok, maybe league 1 was to far. but Championship clubs would give them a good run... infact, fulham are rated 5th...... so just 4 clubs at a level higher than an English championship club......... its still poor quality league with only a few clubs that would even get promoted from championship... its not exactly a hitting highs is it.. i noticed you got no come back for Fodens impressive Champions league record when compared to Mounts... is it because you know i am right?

Just admit it, you compare mount to a dm because when compared to other AM'S Mount comes up short........

Do you actually know which European league currently has the highest rating in terms of coefficient?

Foden v Mount. It's ok nicking a couple of goals against some dodgy outfit from Polan - but how did the champions league final go?

If I remember, Mount assisted Havrtz for the winning goal, and picked up a trophy. What did Foden do?

How often does Foden actually figure in the assists column ?

Mount v Ward Prowse on 14:38 - Nov 11 with 1398 viewsPatfromPoole

Mount v Ward Prowse on 12:39 - Nov 11 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Do you actually know which European league currently has the highest rating in terms of coefficient?

Foden v Mount. It's ok nicking a couple of goals against some dodgy outfit from Polan - but how did the champions league final go?

If I remember, Mount assisted Havrtz for the winning goal, and picked up a trophy. What did Foden do?

I was at the final of the Euros against Italy.

Mason Mount might as well have been stood next to me for all the use he was.

Totally anonymous as we got overrun in midfield in the second-half.

He was more effective when he was forced to isolate after the Scotland game.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Mount v Ward Prowse on 17:20 - Nov 11 with 1342 viewsMessysaints

Mount v Ward Prowse on 12:39 - Nov 11 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

its all about opinions, mount dont offer nothing Foden dont do better apart from his defensive work, if i want defensive work, Mount wouldnt be on my team, it'll be Rice - JWP or Phillips. if i want a killer pass, ill go for Foden, if i want some one to control a game, i would go foden, if i want a player who can do magical things it wouldnt be Mount. Infact, for an attacking player i can think of loads of better options than Mount for England... Sancho, Grealish, Foden, Maddison......i would even pick Smith Rowe over Mount.... all are better going forward and offer more options than pass and run and shot......... JWP isnt a starter because he plays at Saints, if he was at Liverpool or any other top 6 club you know full well he would be in every starting line up..... would certainly get more goals and assists playing in chelseas midfield than Mount.. all those free kicks and corners and pens Chelsea gets....... least JWP would have stepped up to the spot for England in the final..... made a tackle.. got a shot off... did some thing other than running around like a headless chicken.......
Mount v Ward Prowse on 18:44 - Nov 11 with 1302 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 17:20 - Nov 11 by Messysaints

its all about opinions, mount dont offer nothing Foden dont do better apart from his defensive work, if i want defensive work, Mount wouldnt be on my team, it'll be Rice - JWP or Phillips. if i want a killer pass, ill go for Foden, if i want some one to control a game, i would go foden, if i want a player who can do magical things it wouldnt be Mount. Infact, for an attacking player i can think of loads of better options than Mount for England... Sancho, Grealish, Foden, Maddison......i would even pick Smith Rowe over Mount.... all are better going forward and offer more options than pass and run and shot......... JWP isnt a starter because he plays at Saints, if he was at Liverpool or any other top 6 club you know full well he would be in every starting line up..... would certainly get more goals and assists playing in chelseas midfield than Mount.. all those free kicks and corners and pens Chelsea gets....... least JWP would have stepped up to the spot for England in the final..... made a tackle.. got a shot off... did some thing other than running around like a headless chicken.......

Ok, ok, ok, Foden is just a brilliant player - it's just in the biggest game of his career - Mount outperformed him. Both are better than prowse though.

How do declan Rice and Pickford get to play regularly for England? Both play for clubs outside the top six

Top national league this season? - below
https://www.uefa.com/nationalassociations/uefarankings/country/#/yr/2022

Mount v Ward Prowse on 14:11 - Nov 16 with 1108 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 17:20 - Nov 11 by Messysaints

Good weekend for England I see. 15 goals against San Marino and Albania.

Mount was out having his wisdom teeth pulled, so how many goals did Foden get?

So, it's 13-2 for Foden, andd 26-4 for Mount for England now. Looks like there is no difference - although we would assume Mount would have got a couple more goals against that opposition.

Mount v Ward Prowse on 14:15 - Nov 16 with 1105 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount v Ward Prowse on 14:38 - Nov 11 by PatfromPoole

I was at the final of the Euros against Italy.

Mason Mount might as well have been stood next to me for all the use he was.

Totally anonymous as we got overrun in midfield in the second-half.

He was more effective when he was forced to isolate after the Scotland game.

Mount isn't a DM, he is an attacking midfielder. Southgate should have changed formation when Italy were trying to force an equaliser, and showed why although he is a good manager, he isn't a top draw manager like Mancini.

Mount v Ward Prowse on 18:38 - Nov 16 with 1047 viewscynicalsaint

Mount v Ward Prowse on 14:15 - Nov 16 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mount isn't a DM, he is an attacking midfielder. Southgate should have changed formation when Italy were trying to force an equaliser, and showed why although he is a good manager, he isn't a top draw manager like Mancini.

can someone (anyone?) explain why we've got a skate on a saints forum frothing at the mouth trying to argue the relative merits of a chelsea player vs. a man city player.

i'm obviously missing something but WTAF?
Mount v Ward Prowse on 18:52 - Nov 16 with 1040 viewsTripleNiemi

Mount v Ward Prowse on 18:38 - Nov 16 by cynicalsaint

can someone (anyone?) explain why we've got a skate on a saints forum frothing at the mouth trying to argue the relative merits of a chelsea player vs. a man city player.

i'm obviously missing something but WTAF?

Pal - don't waste yer breath. I would even question whether the plum is actually a skate or not as when i quizzed him one Saturday afternoon (when the mighty Pompey were home) he was penning böllox on our mong board. As you would expect though he did give some pony excuse.......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Mount v Ward Prowse on 21:30 - Nov 16 with 978 viewsMessysaints

Mount v Ward Prowse on 14:11 - Nov 16 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Good weekend for England I see. 15 goals against San Marino and Albania.

Mount was out having his wisdom teeth pulled, so how many goals did Foden get?

So, it's 13-2 for Foden, andd 26-4 for Mount for England now. Looks like there is no difference - although we would assume Mount would have got a couple more goals against that opposition.

got 2 assists, so now has the same amount of assists in exactly half the games.. your just proving my point even more......

Foden 2 goals 5 assists, 13 games
Mount 4 goals 5 assists 26 games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024