Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread 13:11 - Apr 21 with 5529 viewsSaintNick

For all the opinion up to and during the game

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 07:06 - Apr 22 with 599 viewssaint22

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 23:00 - Apr 21 by Sadoldgit

I have just watched the interview and can’t see a problem with it. He said we weren’t good enough which is true. He said that we didn’t push on with the subs which is true. You would expect some fresh energy with fresh legs and it didn’t happen. Don’t commit a stupid foul in that position and we get a point. Little wonder he looked so pissed off.

Wrong
He made the incorrect sub for Danny which out us in the back foot and led to us sinking back further and gifting them endless chances
It was minamino or Redmond for ings not Diallo
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 07:08 - Apr 22 with 592 viewssaint22

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 06:39 - Apr 22 by saintwizzler

That may be but we are not safe yet
Everyone saying we won’t go down but we cannot win
I can’t see us beat Leicester or Liverpool
Then Fulham at home is huge, if we lose to them good god we are in serious trouble
How are we here?
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 07:54 - Apr 22 with 533 viewssaintwizzler

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 07:08 - Apr 22 by saint22

That may be but we are not safe yet
Everyone saying we won’t go down but we cannot win
I can’t see us beat Leicester or Liverpool
Then Fulham at home is huge, if we lose to them good god we are in serious trouble
How are we here?

Dubai is calling Redderz, Bertie and the gang, they need some rays!!! ☀️

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 07:56 - Apr 22 with 530 viewsHeisenberg

If we go down from here then we deserve to. Fulham have 5 games to go and we are 9 points ahead of them. They have Chelsea and Man Utd away and alongside us have to play teams that still have something to fight for. Stop panicking ffs. If you genuinely think we are going to go down stick a few quid on it. You will get good odds.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 08:07 - Apr 22 with 508 viewsA1079

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 23:09 - Apr 21 by Butty101

i see ralph has started blaming the players. Its a slippery slope.

If he cant show something in the last 6 games of the season then i think its time to go.

I would like to see Howe in. I think hes a decent manager and will have learnt from his last season at Bournemouth.

Though I was hoping that Ralph would be successful with us and I haven't yet completely ruled it out, I am tending to think similar to you. He got it wrong with his substitutions when Ings went off

The Leicester game is now a big game but he has over a week to prepare the team and get their mindset right. It won't escape anyone's thoughts that it is on a Friday night at home - let's hope lightening does not strike twice. But, he has to get the selection and the tactics right.

I do feel time is running out for Ralph but I am not quite ready to extinguish the flickering flame on him yet.
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 08:11 - Apr 22 with 504 viewsSadoldgit

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 07:06 - Apr 22 by saint22

Wrong
He made the incorrect sub for Danny which out us in the back foot and led to us sinking back further and gifting them endless chances
It was minamino or Redmond for ings not Diallo

You don’t know it is a wrong decision until after the event. If we had won the game he would be hailed as a tactical genius. He obviously had a plan, it didn’t work as he expected. Perhaps we should employ Captain Hindsight as the next manager?
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 08:33 - Apr 22 with 488 viewsDorsetIan

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 08:11 - Apr 22 by Sadoldgit

You don’t know it is a wrong decision until after the event. If we had won the game he would be hailed as a tactical genius. He obviously had a plan, it didn’t work as he expected. Perhaps we should employ Captain Hindsight as the next manager?

Speaking as someone who was screaming at the TV/Ralph ‘what the hell are you doing, you idiot!’, it is definitely not hindsight when it comes to that Diallo sub!

And let’s face it this sort of thing goes back years for him. Didn’t he play Cedric at left back when Bertrand was out, thereby weakening both left AND right back positions, when could have just replaced Bertrand.

These are Hari-Kari tactics. Ralph lost us the game yesterday imo.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 08:41 - Apr 22 with 470 viewsBicester_North

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 08:33 - Apr 22 by DorsetIan

Speaking as someone who was screaming at the TV/Ralph ‘what the hell are you doing, you idiot!’, it is definitely not hindsight when it comes to that Diallo sub!

And let’s face it this sort of thing goes back years for him. Didn’t he play Cedric at left back when Bertrand was out, thereby weakening both left AND right back positions, when could have just replaced Bertrand.

These are Hari-Kari tactics. Ralph lost us the game yesterday imo.

Hara-Kiri

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 09:08 - Apr 22 with 436 viewssaint22

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 08:11 - Apr 22 by Sadoldgit

That has nowt to do with hindsight pal, it was obviously the wrong move shifting us to the back foot to try and defend a 1 nil lead which we can NEVER do
So it was wrong and plain for all to see
Ralph makes the wrong subs all the time this isn't a new thing
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 09:22 - Apr 22 with 415 viewsNewdawn2014

unfortunately Theo talks a really good game ,and thats it , we lost the plot 2nd half, again.
COYS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024