Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Local Elections 2021 08:15 - May 5 with 5046 viewsSadoldgit

Can’t believe they are happening tomorrow. Usually there are candidates boards in front gardens and piles of electoral literature on the door mat. This year, apart from a few boards from the Greens there are very few boards around. We have also had some leaflets from the Torys but not from anyone else. No one knocking on doors asking for votes. I don’t even know who the candidates are. Ok, it’s not as big a deal as a GE but it is still important. It is as if no one in this part of the world gives a ****.
Local Elections 2021 on 11:55 - May 11 with 820 viewsbarry_sanchez

Local Elections 2021 on 11:51 - May 11 by Sadoldgit

You disagree with everything I say and to be frank I would rather stick pins in my eyes than spend time with people like you. You throw the phrase “woke” around like it some kind of infectious disease. It is just another lazy ploy used by people with deeply ingrained prejudices to have a dig at those who call them out.

Shut up you politically irrelevant bell end, you're a dinosaur politically, all you do is abuse if you disagree, you have no nuance.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Local Elections 2021 on 12:01 - May 11 with 821 viewsSadoldgit

Local Elections 2021 on 11:55 - May 11 by barry_sanchez

Shut up you politically irrelevant bell end, you're a dinosaur politically, all you do is abuse if you disagree, you have no nuance.

Bellend? Pot. Kettle. Black.
When I compare the likes of you, Katie Hopkins and Laurence Fox to those they accuse of being “woke” I know who I prefer.
“Nuance” lol. You used to throw that word around a lot on the forum you got banned from, fat lot of good it did you. Go back and read your own posts. All you do is whine and abuse. You are the least “nuanced” person in the history of football forum posters.
Local Elections 2021 on 12:15 - May 11 with 802 viewsbarry_sanchez

Local Elections 2021 on 12:01 - May 11 by Sadoldgit

Bellend? Pot. Kettle. Black.
When I compare the likes of you, Katie Hopkins and Laurence Fox to those they accuse of being “woke” I know who I prefer.
“Nuance” lol. You used to throw that word around a lot on the forum you got banned from, fat lot of good it did you. Go back and read your own posts. All you do is whine and abuse. You are the least “nuanced” person in the history of football forum posters.

How is that forum going now? All 5 people posting and having echo chamber discussion, I didn't get banned until I left, I left because of censorship, which is ironic as its supposed to expose freedom of speech, its libertarian fascist if you ask me,

I've been correct on
Russia's aggression
China's aggression
Labour heartland disaffection with the Londoncentric woke Labour

All roads on that forum lead to Palestine, a sort of perverse Godwin's law, people are that stuck in a rut they can't actually think different, or they're not allowed to, that forum went to shit a long time ago.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Local Elections 2021 on 12:21 - May 11 with 800 viewsSadoldgit

Local Elections 2021 on 12:15 - May 11 by barry_sanchez

How is that forum going now? All 5 people posting and having echo chamber discussion, I didn't get banned until I left, I left because of censorship, which is ironic as its supposed to expose freedom of speech, its libertarian fascist if you ask me,

I've been correct on
Russia's aggression
China's aggression
Labour heartland disaffection with the Londoncentric woke Labour

All roads on that forum lead to Palestine, a sort of perverse Godwin's law, people are that stuck in a rut they can't actually think different, or they're not allowed to, that forum went to shit a long time ago.

Banned is banned Barry. It means you can’t return even if you wanted to. You also seem to spend a lot of time on there still, sitting in the background poring over the posts like a jilted lover. Time to move on Barry and perhaps change your posting style? Wouldn’t want you banned from another forum 😉
Local Elections 2021 on 12:31 - May 11 with 791 viewsbarry_sanchez

Local Elections 2021 on 12:21 - May 11 by Sadoldgit

Banned is banned Barry. It means you can’t return even if you wanted to. You also seem to spend a lot of time on there still, sitting in the background poring over the posts like a jilted lover. Time to move on Barry and perhaps change your posting style? Wouldn’t want you banned from another forum 😉

It would be impossible for you get banned as you're grey, you're the one wanting me banned and then saying you didn't and then in turn wouldn't believe I am actually a sound guy, that's up to people to decide but for you to openly say one thing and then go against in the post is a tad snide son, and at your age, Jesus wept.
[Post edited 11 May 2021 12:34]

Local Elections 2021 on 12:33 - May 11 with 787 viewsBison

Local Elections 2021 on 12:21 - May 11 by Sadoldgit

What is this site you argue about , I fancy a little lurk there to see what's going on.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Local Elections 2021 on 12:35 - May 11 with 785 viewsbarry_sanchez

Local Elections 2021 on 12:33 - May 11 by Bison

What is this site you argue about , I fancy a little lurk there to see what's going on.

Pap's woke a web, Sotonians, if it were a beer it'd a vegan non alcoholic number and you could only pay in Euros...................
[Post edited 11 May 2021 12:35]

Local Elections 2021 on 09:45 - May 14 with 694 viewsBerber

Local Elections 2021 on 22:56 - May 9 by Chesham_Saint

Sogs, I refer you to that erstwhile skate and all round pug, Darren Anderton*, who in answer to the question “what would you be if you weren’t a footballer?” answered “a virgin!”.

*or it could have been that other rasher of piss, Peter Crouch, come to think of it...

Login to get fewer ads

Local Elections 2021 on 11:07 - May 14 with 668 viewsSadoldgit

Local Elections 2021 on 12:33 - May 11 by Bison

Sotonians. It is made up of a number of refugees from the Saints Web from a few years back. It is quite small and deals more with everyday life than football I would say. Certainly the most political of any Saints site I have seen.
Local Elections 2021 on 15:00 - May 14 with 628 viewsbarry_sanchez

Local Elections 2021 on 11:07 - May 14 by Sadoldgit

Sotonians. It is made up of a number of refugees from the Saints Web from a few years back. It is quite small and deals more with everyday life than football I would say. Certainly the most political of any Saints site I have seen.

Its not political, its full of idealist who actually know little of politics and history other than their own blinkered vision, opinions are slim and not varied, there's an obsession with Palestine and all things woke and at the expense of the British people who love the Country, Pap's woke a web was going to shite for a long time and few post there now I've left and I was used as written punch bag for their grey lentil lives.

Local Elections 2021 on 19:50 - May 14 with 582 viewsBison

Local Elections 2021 on 15:00 - May 14 by barry_sanchez

Its not political, its full of idealist who actually know little of politics and history other than their own blinkered vision, opinions are slim and not varied, there's an obsession with Palestine and all things woke and at the expense of the British people who love the Country, Pap's woke a web was going to shite for a long time and few post there now I've left and I was used as written punch bag for their grey lentil lives.

Did have a look Baz and what you and SoG posted.

My conclusions are .....

Pap is a Brexiteer

You , well cant see why you were banned if you take TUI as a benchmark

SoG's seems to be attracted to women that are mean to him.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Local Elections 2021 on 23:52 - May 14 with 552 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/train-company-apologises-manager-welcomes-ladies-gentl

This is what you call woke. Train managers really shouldn't be using language like this. Ladies and gentlemen - Just dreadful.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 23:58]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Local Elections 2021 on 08:56 - May 15 with 509 viewsBazza

Local Elections 2021 on 23:52 - May 14 by Saintsforeverj

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/train-company-apologises-manager-welcomes-ladies-gentl

This is what you call woke. Train managers really shouldn't be using language like this. Ladies and gentlemen - Just dreadful.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 23:58]

Can you imagine- soon some attention seeking nutter will want to be a vegetable and complain that the train announcement is unkind to vegetables. Personally I think as a Saints fan the announcement makes me uncomfortable that we are not mentioned specifically- it’s so unfair! I’m going to have to take time out and see my psychiatrist. 😇
Local Elections 2021 on 09:40 - May 15 with 493 viewsSadoldgit

Local Elections 2021 on 19:50 - May 14 by Bison

My conclusions are .....

Pap is a Brexiteer

Fortunately I broke the cycle and have been with a decent human being for 16 years now 😉.
You are spot on about Pap.
As for Barry’s banning, he was given plenty of opportunities to change his ways but just carried on doing what he does so left Pap little choice in the end. Fortunately he is more restrained here.
Local Elections 2021 on 13:56 - May 15 with 462 viewsbarry_sanchez

Local Elections 2021 on 09:40 - May 15 by Sadoldgit

Fortunately I broke the cycle and have been with a decent human being for 16 years now 😉.
You are spot on about Pap.
As for Barry’s banning, he was given plenty of opportunities to change his ways but just carried on doing what he does so left Pap little choice in the end. Fortunately he is more restrained here.

I've been consistent all through posting on any site, i've never complained or grassed or ever put a whinging them or me self entitled crap either like they did on there, its a sad echo chamber now and less and less people are posting.

They're facts not opinion.

Local Elections 2021 on 14:00 - May 15 with 459 viewsbarry_sanchez

Local Elections 2021 on 19:50 - May 14 by Bison

My conclusions are .....

Pap is a Brexiteer

Pap is a Brexiteer but he is also as woke as or appears to be, my feelings are he is a good lad but politically lost and he is angry as many of his beliefs contradict themselves, when they mature they'll become more wholly aligned.
The day I got banned (after I left)was the day I said Shamima Begum is a bell end and shouldn't be allowed to return to the UK, its codshite over there now anyway.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 15:41]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024