Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Hummel Kit 13:08 - May 19 with 1583 viewsTimSaint

I know it used to be a bit of an old tradition, but I half wondered if we might be parading our new Hummel Kit for the game last night.

Would have been nice to see and perhaps a good opportunity missed in terms of marketing in front of the fans for the first time. Chelsea wore their new kit for the FA Cup final last Saturday, but I suppose they were not changing manufacturers.

I know we have had issues pretty much every season with Under Armour, which perhaps explain why our 7 year deal was cut short, but they have at least managed to produce a few good ones during their tenure.

Let's hope Hummel can surpass some of their retro classics, which I'm pleased to see are on sale in the Saints Store - well, online at least !!

TimSaint

New Hummel Kit on 13:26 - May 19 with 1562 viewssaint22

half and half please
New Hummel Kit on 14:04 - May 21 with 1293 viewsclunk76

If our kit isn't this in white i shall eat my hat!
https://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/en/everton-football-kits/t-20548909+d-014987
New Hummel Kit on 14:27 - May 21 with 1268 viewsDorsetIan

My eldest son, who is a bit of a football strip connoisseur, was very excited that Hummel were getting involved.

He is confident that they will produce something good.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

New Hummel Kit on 15:54 - May 22 with 995 viewsHaroldKSteptoe

New Hummel Kit on 14:04 - May 21 by clunk76

If our kit isn't this in white i shall eat my hat!
https://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/en/everton-football-kits/t-20548909+d-014987

It's definitely stripes, think it's slightly retro I've heard. Yellow n Blue away, almost 76 from what I've been told and Black 3rd.
New Hummel Kit on 16:05 - May 22 with 985 viewsChesham_Saint

New Hummel Kit on 15:54 - May 22 by HaroldKSteptoe

It's definitely stripes, think it's slightly retro I've heard. Yellow n Blue away, almost 76 from what I've been told and Black 3rd.

Shame, I really like the sash - both white on red and t'other way round.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024