Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great that England won but Grealish was the one that made it happen!! 21:01 - Jun 29 with 1166 viewssaintmary5

I being Irish genuinely would like England to go far! Both my husband and daughter are English and would like to see them happy!! But given the fact Grealish brings on most fowls surely Southgate should have the best dead ball kicker in his team (Ward Prowse)

For the life of me! Why is is not in there given the fact if Grealish in team then Prowse should be there to take advantage of all the free kicks that Grealish creates!
Am I naive!!
Great that England won but Grealish was the one that made it happen!! on 08:21 - Jun 30 with 1013 viewsSaintNick

Good points, Southgates tactics seem to be defend for 2/3 of the game and keep the ball and then bring on Grealish, we have no one who can take a free kick or corner with accuracy

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Great that England won but Grealish was the one that made it happen!! on 16:52 - Jun 30 with 920 viewsBerber

Our set pieces were almost a disgrace. Declan Rice came off to plaudits from the commentators. I just can't see it, I hear all the praise from others, but he seems to me to be largely a fraud, but he is not the only player to get a cap for England that meets the criteria. Can anyone give some specific examples of what he did well and when, (time in the match) and I will check it out. Don't use the tackle back when he gave away the free kick on the edge of the penalty area, where he was correcting being out of position to allow the chance though.
Great that England won but Grealish was the one that made it happen!! on 16:55 - Jun 30 with 917 viewsarfurdent

Grealish made both goals, the Hun were more worried about hi on the left than Cane.

Cane might be good bur Grealish is more able
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 18:07]

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Great that England won but Grealish was the one that made it happen!! on 17:00 - Jun 30 with 910 viewsBison

Great that England won but Grealish was the one that made it happen!! on 16:52 - Jun 30 by Berber

Our set pieces were almost a disgrace. Declan Rice came off to plaudits from the commentators. I just can't see it, I hear all the praise from others, but he seems to me to be largely a fraud, but he is not the only player to get a cap for England that meets the criteria. Can anyone give some specific examples of what he did well and when, (time in the match) and I will check it out. Don't use the tackle back when he gave away the free kick on the edge of the penalty area, where he was correcting being out of position to allow the chance though.

I don't think either are currently great but they did a good job in the midfield against one of the best players in the world , it was Kroos's least effective game of the Euros with pass rate -

Toni Kroos - 5

The passing machine not his usual self. Granted, not given much space by England, but a couple of stray passes as Rice and Phillips pushed higher on him than expected. Eased into it later, but too involved in the scrappy, industrious side of the game. Lost the ball 17 times, more than any other Germany player.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Great that England won but Grealish was the one that made it happen!! on 17:55 - Jun 30 with 877 viewssaint22

Great that England won but Grealish was the one that made it happen!! on 16:52 - Jun 30 by Berber

I don't get Rice either he is bang average
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024