Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... 08:39 - Jul 3 with 27353 viewsRAFCBLUE

Messageboard folk meet Alex Jarvis:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajarvis8/

Cheeky chappy scouser now assisting dim and distant third parties attempt to take over our beloved football club. He is connected, via LinkedIn to our former CEO, David Bottomley who was determined to sell the club before Bottomley was removed by shareholders at the EGM.

Here is what the Hull Daily Mail had to say about "Our Alex":
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/who-alexander-jarvis-man-mystery-

His Twitter bio says his interests include: "Football club M&A, ICOs & cryptocurrencies."

From Liverpool, he has previously said he left school at 16 and started brokering painting and decorating contracts. He has told Reuters a chance encounter with a billionaire on an ocean liner at 20 years old in 2011 gave him the opportunity to travel and work in China.

He has since put himself forward as a leading authority and middleman for Chinese businessmen looking to invest in Western football clubs, although it is not known which clubs he has assisted in brokering deals for.

The problem is:
1. Alex doesn't have two bob to rub together himself.
2. He introduces people and doesn't buy things himeself.
3. His company has only been in business less than two years.
3. He was born in 1991 - obtainable from Companies House - so at 30 he's managed not very much with his life.

But he has been on a cruise liner.

From brokering painting and decorating contracts to working with Bottomley to broker the sale of RAFC to any third party on any terms and at any price.

We have seen off better chancers than this clown.

I hope that our key shareholders and supporters have really done their due diligence on who they meet in dark and seedy corners and why they meet them, because Cilla has!

Now before our Graham with a quick reminder..... who has question number 1?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 22:42 - May 26 with 5337 viewsD_Alien

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 20:46 - May 26 by HullDale

Our mate Jarvo has handily shared his future itinerary online!

"Emigrating. It’s been fun! I will miss this view, my friends and family in Liverpool and the Wirral. I’m going back to my 5* nomad life and living out of hotels and on the road. The logistics plan - I’m going to do a bit of travel in Europe and Middle East in the coming months. Then I will head out to Cayman, South America, US Oct-Feb. Then onto Phuket, South East Asia, India Mar-May 2023."

Looks like he has been doing some reading too on his travels...

"I love the Napoleonic Art but I can imagine it’s lost on most people. I’d highly recommend if you like vodka and seafood.
Last night It got me reflecting of the Napoleonic era named after Napoleon himself. Like now - what a time to be alive, young and striving to be ever the best in a time of massive change.
Victory belongs to the most persevering. - Napoleon Bonaparte
"
[Post edited 26 May 2022 20:50]

"Last night It got me reflecting of the Napoleonic era named after Napoleon himself"

The guy's a genius...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 23:03 - May 26 with 5271 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 22:35 - May 26 by DorkingDale

Having worked in the drinks industry I know that all those brands will have watertight contracts with agents in China. They will be on the case of any companies out there who are importing stock via what is known as the parallel trade. He really doesn't have a clue.....no one in their right mind would advertise their intention to do it.

Lord Sugar has this evening given his feedback on Captain Sabotage, Alexander Jarvis' performance since July 2022 in supporting his clients:

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 09:15 - May 27 with 5012 viewsCockneyDale

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 22:35 - May 26 by DorkingDale

Having worked in the drinks industry I know that all those brands will have watertight contracts with agents in China. They will be on the case of any companies out there who are importing stock via what is known as the parallel trade. He really doesn't have a clue.....no one in their right mind would advertise their intention to do it.

Be an awful shame if those brands were warned...

As if he can afford genuinely 5* travel for that length of time.
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:03 - May 27 with 4858 viewsDaleiLama

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 22:42 - May 26 by D_Alien

"Last night It got me reflecting of the Napoleonic era named after Napoleon himself"

The guy's a genius...

Thank God we had him "on our side" throughout this, otherwise disaster could have come much, much closer. Arguably the bluntest tool ever to grace a tool box.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 13:38 - May 27 with 4673 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

October you say?

Its amazing how big the network of football fans and law enforcement agencies is. You'd be forgiven for thinking its global.

#DaleDossier

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 16:08 - May 27 with 4471 viewsSuddenLad

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 13:38 - May 27 by UpTheDaleNotForSale

October you say?

Its amazing how big the network of football fans and law enforcement agencies is. You'd be forgiven for thinking its global.

#DaleDossier

Nowhere is off limits and out of reach of the tentacles of the #utdnfs team.

You can run, but you sure can't hide.

Have a safe trip, Alexander. Don't forget to write. Or maybe you'll bump into someone who has a surprise for you. Who knows?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 16:20 - May 27 with 4452 viewsTyroneShoelaces

The Courtcase must be looming
So that’s Jarvis and Southall out of the country (and possibly Curran )
Are they leaving Courtnell and Safouane to face the music on their own ?
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:23 - May 28 with 4167 viewsDorkingDale

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 16:20 - May 27 by TyroneShoelaces

I don't think Curran will be back anytime soon.......he knows that the writing is on the wall.
Login to get fewer ads

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:45 - May 28 with 4133 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:23 - May 28 by DorkingDale

I don't think Curran will be back anytime soon.......he knows that the writing is on the wall.

In the location where this all ultimately ends up for Jarvo, you are not allowed to write on the walls.....

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 12:04 - May 28 with 4099 viewsDaleiLama

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 16:20 - May 27 by TyroneShoelaces

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 00:07 - May 29 with 3890 viewsJumeirahDale

I feel like a right kn*bhead, all this time I just assumed the Napoleonic era was named after this guy.

If anyone finds out whereabouts Mandy ends up stateside, let us know. We're everywhere. I'm sure even our newest recruits in Arizona led by young Taylor Flood would keep a keen eye on everyone's favourite top hat.

BTW - "Jarvis Cockup" still gets me every time, take a bow SL
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 05:06 - May 29 with 3806 viewsSandyman

"I’m going back to my 5* nomad life and living out of hotels and on the road"

If we're looking at 5 star accomodation in the Cayman Islands, we can offer this:

https://tinyurl.com/mrhz6jmf

At just £759 per night.

Given the massive £5,273 that the micro-entity Blackbridge Sports LTD is worth, He could manage 7 nights there, not counting travel costs, food etc or any other aspect of his implausible trip.

Self-aggrandisement at its funniest.
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 08:36 - May 29 with 3713 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 05:06 - May 29 by Sandyman

"I’m going back to my 5* nomad life and living out of hotels and on the road"

If we're looking at 5 star accomodation in the Cayman Islands, we can offer this:

https://tinyurl.com/mrhz6jmf

At just £759 per night.

Given the massive £5,273 that the micro-entity Blackbridge Sports LTD is worth, He could manage 7 nights there, not counting travel costs, food etc or any other aspect of his implausible trip.

Self-aggrandisement at its funniest.

Captain Sabotage is a self-aggrandising tool of the highest order. I think it was why he and the person who set him up as a stooge last Summer got on so well.

Born in 1991, Jarvo grew up as a late teenager with Ricky Gervais' David Brent blaring on the telly and now Alex aspires to be like him. Something that the psychologists call a "late developer

Having not been as successful in his class at school as others he now lives in a complete fantasy world and compares himself to fictional characters in trying to become "The Wolf of Wirral".

But wherever he ends up from now on he will ALWAYS be Dale fans favourite multi-million football deal profiling, Rolls Royce Cullinan riding, private jet flying, wheelin' n' dealin',whiskey brokering plaything who grassed the real perpetrators of this effort of a secret "hostile takeover.

And until he turns over all his IT devices we will always know where he is! (Alex - change your passwords FFS son!)

NOMAD in his case is now "No Opportunistic Money At Dale" and his life "on the road"/on the run from Andrew Curran who he lulled into parting with some unknown source is now, to quote Brent's favourite band a "Foregone Conclusion"

Time for a singsong, from Jarvo's hero on the road:

Followed by our theme and the theme of the authorities:

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 09:27 - May 29 with 3634 views442Dale

Flipping heck, Ric Flair quotes on a Dale messageboard!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 23:03 - Jun 30 with 2880 viewsRAFCBLUE

Tonight's entertainment:

He is a belter
Different from the rest
He grassed up Andrew Curran
Got things off his chest
He's a prankster
Sabotaging everwhere
When he opened up his big mouth
He didn't take good care
He is a belter
He's played with fire
Knows a man who likes a cry
Underneath his crying tree
And who can't keep his pants dry
He is a prankster
And he visits Roger's dreams
Reminds him that the world
Is not as simple as it seems
He is a belter
No happy endings
Unless fairytales comes true
He'll be back on the cruise ships soon
And there's not much else to do

Help is at hand though Jarvo:

You can rise up from anything.
Nothing is permanent.
You’re not stuck.
You have choices.
You can learn something new.
You can think new thoughts.
You can create new habits.
You can decide today & never look back.
It’s never too late to become the person you always wanted to be.

Everyone except you.

Altogether now:

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 23:06 - Jun 30 with 2870 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 00:40 - Jul 1 with 2741 viewsSandyman

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 23:06 - Jun 30 by RAFCBLUE

Let's be honest. As proved at RAFC, Alexander Jarvis is SHITE and completely useless in what he pretends to do. Talks crap for England but when confronted by clued up fans, all the BS pales into insignificance. He has absolutely no idea as to how you take over a football club. Just like Roger.

His mad offer of £10 a share in RAFC + £bonus on completion (its spread everywhere, Alexander) for 40,000 shares shows he is gullible beyond words.

If Alexander Jarvis was an Arab, I'd have sold him megatons of sand by now.

Hey Alex, I am a Nigerian prince. We know you are lovely guy. Please send me bank detail and you earn $25million crypto

[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 1:41]
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 18:01 - Aug 26 with 1984 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 00:40 - Jul 1 by Sandyman

Let's be honest. As proved at RAFC, Alexander Jarvis is SHITE and completely useless in what he pretends to do. Talks crap for England but when confronted by clued up fans, all the BS pales into insignificance. He has absolutely no idea as to how you take over a football club. Just like Roger.

His mad offer of £10 a share in RAFC + £bonus on completion (its spread everywhere, Alexander) for 40,000 shares shows he is gullible beyond words.

If Alexander Jarvis was an Arab, I'd have sold him megatons of sand by now.

Hey Alex, I am a Nigerian prince. We know you are lovely guy. Please send me bank detail and you earn $25million crypto

[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 1:41]

Alas, Captain Sabotage.

You came, you lied, you f*cked up. Massively.

Outing a "recluse" in Andrew Curran in the Daily Telegraph was your finest moment. No one in the world, at HM Revenue and Customs, the EFL or elsewhere knew about him being involved at Rochdale until you made him a worldwide celebrity.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

The call nevertheless prompted a WhatsApp message from Alexander Jarvis, who described himself as an adviser to what he admitted was a “hostile takeover” and said that Curran was “a bit of a recluse”.

I'd not recommend any visits to Essex in the next few years Jarvo.

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 18:08 - Aug 26 with 1928 viewsDorkingDale

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 18:01 - Aug 26 by RAFCBLUE

Alas, Captain Sabotage.

You came, you lied, you f*cked up. Massively.

Outing a "recluse" in Andrew Curran in the Daily Telegraph was your finest moment. No one in the world, at HM Revenue and Customs, the EFL or elsewhere knew about him being involved at Rochdale until you made him a worldwide celebrity.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

The call nevertheless prompted a WhatsApp message from Alexander Jarvis, who described himself as an adviser to what he admitted was a “hostile takeover” and said that Curran was “a bit of a recluse”.

I'd not recommend any visits to Essex in the next few years Jarvo.

....or Dubai for that matter.
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 18:50 - Aug 26 with 1837 viewsSandyman

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 20:30 - Dec 22 with 1123 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 21:08 - Oct 21 by RAFCBLUE

This one tonight is a belter.

Our Mandy from Liverpool has only gone and put some statutory accounts into Companies House for Blackbridge Sports Limited.

Covering the period of 9 January 2020 to 31 January 2021. They are publicly available and can be found here.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12393590/fili

This international man of mystery, broker of deals up and down the Football League and all over the globe is worth......

(wait for it)

£5,273

In this period young Mandy was, as we all now know, courting a former club employee and Mr Curran and Mr Rose and coming up with the fact that a Rochdale share was worth £6 a share.

Curran and Rose allowed a guy who is only worth £5k and persuaded them to spunk £1.2 million away that they will struggle to get back having massively overpaid.

He's making just over £400 a month being a football broker!

If I was that former club employee, Curran, Rose or indeed anyone who had been taken in by this "broker" and parted with my hard earned I would be absolutely fuming.

How can someone with zero credibility get an audience with our Trust?

Curran even allowed him a ride in his Rolls Royce Cullinan on the day he met the Trust!

Jarvis must have been living in dreamworld. No wonder Southall calls Jarvo the "Scouse Disaster"

Our Mandy from Liverpool has only gone and put some more statutory accounts into Companies House for Blackbridge Sports Limited.

Covering the hostile takeover period of 1 February 2021 to 31 January 2022. They are publicly available and can be found here.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12393590/fili

This international man of mystery, broker of deals up and down the Football League and all over the globe is worth......

(wait for it)

MINUS £14,000

In this period young Mandy was, as we all now know thanks to the disclosures of the folks at the EFL, courting a former club employee and Mr Curran and Mr Rose and coming up with the fact that a Rochdale share was worth £6 a share.

Captain Sabotage lost £19,273 during this period all whilst talking to the Daily Telegraph and opening up a hostile takeover:

Happy Christmas Mandy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024