Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... 08:39 - Jul 3 with 27346 viewsRAFCBLUE

Messageboard folk meet Alex Jarvis:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajarvis8/

Cheeky chappy scouser now assisting dim and distant third parties attempt to take over our beloved football club. He is connected, via LinkedIn to our former CEO, David Bottomley who was determined to sell the club before Bottomley was removed by shareholders at the EGM.

Here is what the Hull Daily Mail had to say about "Our Alex":
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/who-alexander-jarvis-man-mystery-

His Twitter bio says his interests include: "Football club M&A, ICOs & cryptocurrencies."

From Liverpool, he has previously said he left school at 16 and started brokering painting and decorating contracts. He has told Reuters a chance encounter with a billionaire on an ocean liner at 20 years old in 2011 gave him the opportunity to travel and work in China.

He has since put himself forward as a leading authority and middleman for Chinese businessmen looking to invest in Western football clubs, although it is not known which clubs he has assisted in brokering deals for.

The problem is:
1. Alex doesn't have two bob to rub together himself.
2. He introduces people and doesn't buy things himeself.
3. His company has only been in business less than two years.
3. He was born in 1991 - obtainable from Companies House - so at 30 he's managed not very much with his life.

But he has been on a cruise liner.

From brokering painting and decorating contracts to working with Bottomley to broker the sale of RAFC to any third party on any terms and at any price.

We have seen off better chancers than this clown.

I hope that our key shareholders and supporters have really done their due diligence on who they meet in dark and seedy corners and why they meet them, because Cilla has!

Now before our Graham with a quick reminder..... who has question number 1?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 10:57 - Jul 3 with 5936 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 09:52 - Jul 3 by AndyH

How as Alex Jarvis got hold of shareholders information? Do you know RAFCBLUE. This doesn't sound legal to me, DPA/GDPR?

You can count the number of people who had access to the shareholders details, on one hand, three fingers actually. We know for certain it wasn't the Trust, so it had to be a member of staff. Poirot I am not but even I can work it out.
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:01 - Jul 3 with 5909 viewsSandyman

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:10 - Jul 3 with 5807 views49thseason

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 10:43 - Jul 3 by EllDale

The very nature of their business should set alarm bells ringing.
How easy would it be to get planning permission to build on Spotland?

What would be the point? There are lots of spaces that would be easier to build on if they wanted to. Any brownfield site wiThout all the stands etc. Would be far easier. Putting a football club out of business is a recipe for all manner of aggravation and downright aggresion.. If these people think they cant be found, they are clearly diluted.
As I said a couple of days ago, we need to figure out what makes RAFC so valuable to them and then we will know how to thwart their efforts.

Take a look at this page from the Swindon Town site.. 9 or 10 lines down
https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/company-details/

So who actually owns swindon town? And what is Swinton Reds 20? Any connection to the Rugby team?. Do they need a new ground?
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:26 - Jul 3 with 5735 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:10 - Jul 3 by 49thseason

What would be the point? There are lots of spaces that would be easier to build on if they wanted to. Any brownfield site wiThout all the stands etc. Would be far easier. Putting a football club out of business is a recipe for all manner of aggravation and downright aggresion.. If these people think they cant be found, they are clearly diluted.
As I said a couple of days ago, we need to figure out what makes RAFC so valuable to them and then we will know how to thwart their efforts.

Take a look at this page from the Swindon Town site.. 9 or 10 lines down
https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/company-details/

So who actually owns swindon town? And what is Swinton Reds 20? Any connection to the Rugby team?. Do they need a new ground?

I can take that one 49th season.

RAFC is one of the few clubs with no significant debt, owns its ground and is broadly affordable. We are also one of a handful of clubs never to have been in administration.

We have seen that over the years shyster turn up and buy the club plus its debts. Then administrate to remove those debts. Then not invest in the club. Then the club falls down the leagues. Then they walk away.

Think Steve Dale at bury; he bought them for £1 and for that he'd had the trophies the fixtures and fitting, the equity in the ground and every transfer add on they were due.

Think Dracula and how much blood might be in the victim for the least effort.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:51 - Jul 3 with 5617 views49thseason

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:26 - Jul 3 by RAFCBLUE

I can take that one 49th season.

RAFC is one of the few clubs with no significant debt, owns its ground and is broadly affordable. We are also one of a handful of clubs never to have been in administration.

We have seen that over the years shyster turn up and buy the club plus its debts. Then administrate to remove those debts. Then not invest in the club. Then the club falls down the leagues. Then they walk away.

Think Steve Dale at bury; he bought them for £1 and for that he'd had the trophies the fixtures and fitting, the equity in the ground and every transfer add on they were due.

Think Dracula and how much blood might be in the victim for the least effort.

I get that but at the end of the day is it worth the aggravation? Surely there must be genuine football fans who can easily afford to put money into a small club that wont waste it and will be grateful for their input. How is it that clubs seem to attract lowlifes with no money and every intention of causing harm?
It seems to me that the Board needs massive help from people capable of spending some time and energy on behalf of the club they support to root out these wasters and maybe help to instigate some commercial activities that would put the club in a position where they cease to be a threat. After all its simply a lack of cash that is creating these problems.
I retired early and although a bit long in the tooth now, I could spend a few hours a week helping out if it were needed. Are there any more like me who are becoming enraged by these morons and want to help out in some way however menial or trivial to put a stop to them? Rochdale Knights anyone?
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:57 - Jul 3 with 5586 viewsjudd

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:51 - Jul 3 by 49thseason

I get that but at the end of the day is it worth the aggravation? Surely there must be genuine football fans who can easily afford to put money into a small club that wont waste it and will be grateful for their input. How is it that clubs seem to attract lowlifes with no money and every intention of causing harm?
It seems to me that the Board needs massive help from people capable of spending some time and energy on behalf of the club they support to root out these wasters and maybe help to instigate some commercial activities that would put the club in a position where they cease to be a threat. After all its simply a lack of cash that is creating these problems.
I retired early and although a bit long in the tooth now, I could spend a few hours a week helping out if it were needed. Are there any more like me who are becoming enraged by these morons and want to help out in some way however menial or trivial to put a stop to them? Rochdale Knights anyone?

What's in it for them is it's a cash cow and vanity project. Then they fook off into the sunset when all financing streams are exhausted.

Poll: What is it to be then?

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:58 - Jul 3 with 5586 viewsSandyman

Bottomley is playing them all like a good 'un to exact his revenge.

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/narcissistic-personality-dis
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 12:01 - Jul 3 with 5567 views442Dale

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:51 - Jul 3 by 49thseason

The new board already appear to have started to identify what changes need to be made and were looking to create the structure required to move forward. We’ve done fine without huge amounts of money and can continue to do so.

They seem open to all offers of help and are looking at potential new board members, this current situation is outside that and is obviously of massive concern.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 12:09 - Jul 3 with 5526 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 11:58 - Jul 3 by Sandyman

Bottomley is playing them all like a good 'un to exact his revenge.

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/narcissistic-personality-dis

I bet Jarvis has been onto Bottomley this morning with his sphincter twitching in the River Mersey wind.

He's something for them both to digest.

1. DB was removed off the Board on 1 June. Legally, properly democratically.
2. DB remained as CEO employed until 28 June. The club announced this themselves.
3. Now, in that time, it appears obvious that young Alex and his cohorts have been casually amassing discussions and possibly shares with shareholders of Rochdale. Let's ignore the really serious data protection issues that may have to be faced by individuals but those discussions were being had.
4. Jarvis is bragging in emails that he has secured shares - lets imagine that they might be DB.

So that would leave DB in the position of:
a) An employee of the club not acting in the best interest of the club
b) Acting to support a takeover by stealth when his previous effort had been denied democratically.
c) Selling his shares to Jarvis' buyer and assisting other attempts to buy shares on the quiet.
d) ALL WHILST BEING PAID TO RUN THE CLUB.

For Jarvis, its equally serious and based on "Our Mandy's" post last night he has:
a) Aided and abetted a data breach and a breach of data protection relating to shareholder information.
b) Traded with a defacto director contradictory to the Companies Act

There are some proper penalties for this sort of behaviour!

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 12:35 - Jul 3 with 5408 viewsboromat

Not sure this helps as a minor deterrent or not. More about preventing people getting around the FFP rather than asset stripping I think.

Today was supposed to be a great day of footy. Going to town having a few drinks and supporting the national team. All I can think about now is this ongoing fiasco that I'd naively assumed was behind us. At least 2 upset/embarrassed now ex-directors with a reasonable amount of shares and a chip on their shoulder weren't ever going to go away without a fight. Hopefully the new boards plan can happen quickly with regards to share issues and any article changes.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 12:44 - Jul 3 with 5368 viewsjonahwhereru

More red flags in this than at Windscale beach.
The muttering about crypto currencies was chilling. Financially backed by Fcuk all and those that get in at the start hold every other poor sod to hostage with selling then buying back big chunks. You only have to look at what that tvvat Elon Musk did with Bitcoin.
Within the last month my friend’s son bought forty quid in some new crypto and two days later sold for £800. Luck lad, 3 days later the currency had fallen over. But some poor naive person lost, and the likes of my mate’s luck were very fortunate to benefit.
Brilliant work done on these finds so thanks, no names mentioned, but you know who you are.
We need to stay so tight right now. We all have our differences but nothing brings people closer than seeing off a a threat to all.
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 13:12 - Jul 3 with 5262 viewsD_Alien

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 12:35 - Jul 3 by boromat

Not sure this helps as a minor deterrent or not. More about preventing people getting around the FFP rather than asset stripping I think.

Today was supposed to be a great day of footy. Going to town having a few drinks and supporting the national team. All I can think about now is this ongoing fiasco that I'd naively assumed was behind us. At least 2 upset/embarrassed now ex-directors with a reasonable amount of shares and a chip on their shoulder weren't ever going to go away without a fight. Hopefully the new boards plan can happen quickly with regards to share issues and any article changes.

CIRCUMCISE????

Circumscribe?

Cilla would've had a field day with that!

[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 13:14]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 14:00 - Jul 3 with 5124 viewsSuddenLad

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 13:12 - Jul 3 by D_Alien

CIRCUMCISE????

Circumscribe?

Cilla would've had a field day with that!

[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 13:14]

Circumvent.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 14:49 - Jul 3 with 4986 viewsBigKindo

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 12:09 - Jul 3 by RAFCBLUE

I bet Jarvis has been onto Bottomley this morning with his sphincter twitching in the River Mersey wind.

He's something for them both to digest.

1. DB was removed off the Board on 1 June. Legally, properly democratically.
2. DB remained as CEO employed until 28 June. The club announced this themselves.
3. Now, in that time, it appears obvious that young Alex and his cohorts have been casually amassing discussions and possibly shares with shareholders of Rochdale. Let's ignore the really serious data protection issues that may have to be faced by individuals but those discussions were being had.
4. Jarvis is bragging in emails that he has secured shares - lets imagine that they might be DB.

So that would leave DB in the position of:
a) An employee of the club not acting in the best interest of the club
b) Acting to support a takeover by stealth when his previous effort had been denied democratically.
c) Selling his shares to Jarvis' buyer and assisting other attempts to buy shares on the quiet.
d) ALL WHILST BEING PAID TO RUN THE CLUB.

For Jarvis, its equally serious and based on "Our Mandy's" post last night he has:
a) Aided and abetted a data breach and a breach of data protection relating to shareholder information.
b) Traded with a defacto director contradictory to the Companies Act

There are some proper penalties for this sort of behaviour!

So would it be right and proper that if just one or a number of shareholders who have been approached make complaints to the Data Protection Service in Wilmslow that they would have to investigate the complaint/s. Without naming the complainants make it publicly known that complaints have been raised. This might take the wind out of the sails of any prospective purchaser.

Perhaps a Board announcement of an immediately implemented forensic audit for, say, the last 2 - 3 years would send and potential predators heading for the hills, in particularly the hills in the Saddleworth area.
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 15:00 - Jul 3 with 4937 viewsJames1980

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 14:49 - Jul 3 by BigKindo

So would it be right and proper that if just one or a number of shareholders who have been approached make complaints to the Data Protection Service in Wilmslow that they would have to investigate the complaint/s. Without naming the complainants make it publicly known that complaints have been raised. This might take the wind out of the sails of any prospective purchaser.

Perhaps a Board announcement of an immediately implemented forensic audit for, say, the last 2 - 3 years would send and potential predators heading for the hills, in particularly the hills in the Saddleworth area.

Perhaps we could we raise money as fans to cover the cost of an audit.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 16:18 - Jul 3 with 4692 views49thseason

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 15:00 - Jul 3 by James1980

Perhaps we could we raise money as fans to cover the cost of an audit.

I was wondering if the trust should set up a just giving page or similar for people who might not be able to buy a lump of shares to donate money to the Trust to buy more?
There are 10s of thousands of people who no longer live in the town but who check our results every week who might be interested in dropping five or ten pounds into the Trust to buy more shares.

If 100 people on here had 5 people they could send the page details to and they all had 5 more.....etc etc. With the right accompanying letter and a downloadable "thank you" certificate it might just go viral!? Perhaps the Trust would include a years membership to everyone who donates £5 or more?

Maybe the likes of Rickie Lambert, Luke Matheson and Grant Holt would become "Trust Ambassadors" and help with the publicity ?
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 23:33 - Jul 3 with 4330 viewsboromat

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 16:18 - Jul 3 by 49thseason

I was wondering if the trust should set up a just giving page or similar for people who might not be able to buy a lump of shares to donate money to the Trust to buy more?
There are 10s of thousands of people who no longer live in the town but who check our results every week who might be interested in dropping five or ten pounds into the Trust to buy more shares.

If 100 people on here had 5 people they could send the page details to and they all had 5 more.....etc etc. With the right accompanying letter and a downloadable "thank you" certificate it might just go viral!? Perhaps the Trust would include a years membership to everyone who donates £5 or more?

Maybe the likes of Rickie Lambert, Luke Matheson and Grant Holt would become "Trust Ambassadors" and help with the publicity ?

There's already an option when signing up to be a member to donate more money. No reason why it can't be promoted more and the trust should try there best to make the most out of the upcoming share issue. Whatever is available to the trust I hope they're in a position to take full advantage of it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 23:52 - Jul 3 with 4287 viewsSandyman

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 14:49 - Jul 3 by BigKindo

The Dobcross crybaby ?
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 23:48 - Jul 4 with 3846 viewsRAFCBLUE

There a lorra lorra love out there for our Alex, who like our Mandy is from Liverpool......

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 23:50 - Jul 4 with 3840 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 23:55 - Jul 4 with 3808 viewsRAFCBLUE

Not a lorra lorra love in Barnsley though.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38260834

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 00:00 - Jul 5 with 3790 viewsRAFCBLUE

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 00:18 - Jul 5 with 3759 views_Windydale

Bless, he comes across as a young student of his trade, who's decided to use his mild manner as cover to leverage himself into some spicy global business dealings.

With that Australian twang, fashionable with some youths, a spoken voice inflecting upwards at the end of sentences. Not a guy who I was picturing hoping to wreak havoc in the Dale community

crazy.

I'm no business expert, but find it really surprising that Directors/shareholders are entering into any negotiations with a tiny outfit that put our Rochdale institution in such peril.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 0:48]
As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 08:28 - Jul 12 with 2917 viewsRAFCBLUE

Hey up its our Andy from Essex.

Andy loves his fast expensive cars, good laughs and fun living. But he's a very private person.

Our Mandy is actually from Birkenhead; passing herself off as a deal maker but actually make weight

Andy's so disappointed. Mandy even had a ride in his nice motor but Andy is the one who has been taken for a ride here.

Most of all Mandy has been blabbing to the world about Andy and Andy's friend Darrell.

Here's our Graham with a quick reminder....

As Cilla used to says: And here's our Mandy from Liverpool!...... on 19:55 - Aug 21 with 2226 viewsRAFCBLUE

When I started this thread about our Mandy from Liverpool I said that the problem was:

1. Alex doesn't have two bob to rub together himself.
2. He introduces people and doesn't buy things himself.
3. His company has only been in business less than two years.
3. He was born in 1991 - obtainable from Companies House - so at 30 he's managed not very much with his life.

Alexander Jarvis.

It's been a lorra lorra fun luv.

I've a funny feeling that your time in football is now finished - because anyone you go anywhere near now will Google your name and realise you are famous in Rochdale and were the one who led us to:

* David Bottomley
* Andy Curran
* Darrell Rose

The folks at the EFL know who you are and how you play the game.

They've said you should expect that "the EFL will be continuing with its disciplinary investigations into this matter and will take the most appropriate action available to it under its Regulations."

Maybe time to go back on that cruise liner!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024