Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of exile for the day 16:21 - Jul 7 with 2090 viewsMoonyDale

Not posted on here for months but have been checking in for updates on the current shit show behind the scenes, we are going the way of our deceased neighbors down the road and despite the valiant efforts getting rid of that parasite Bottomley it seems it's all been in vain....McGreal is now odds on to get the managers job and expect his first signing to be Curran's Son...AC has already passed the EFL test at Swindon so don't count on any help from those idiots...This is just my opinion for what it's worth but the blame for this is wide ranging, Kilpatrick the invisible former chairman, Bottomley the superfan that never set foot in the sandy as a kid, lying conman that he is....The Americans for taking the quick buck and Rawlinson for thinking of nothing but the cash, and in part Chris Dunphy for cashing in when he sold to the Yanks, the only ones to come out of this with any credit are the Trust, those that fought Bottomley proposals and the vast majority of the fans who saw through the bullshit, we are being fed more of it still.....BBM was probably right to jump ship, although he shouldn't have still been here in a position that allowed him to leg it....What a fkin sad day in the history of this club, those to blame should find a quiet place to fall on their swords....I'll provide the swords .
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 16:22]

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Out of exile for the day on 16:25 - Jul 7 with 2050 viewsjudd

Great to hear from you again MD. Hope you're keeping well.

Not sure where we got to with those pesky pallets...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Out of exile for the day on 16:36 - Jul 7 with 1992 viewsD_Alien

Good to know you're still around to provide your unique take on things

Keep well

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Out of exile for the day on 17:12 - Jul 7 with 1883 viewsMoonyDale

Out of exile for the day on 16:25 - Jul 7 by judd

Great to hear from you again MD. Hope you're keeping well.

Not sure where we got to with those pesky pallets...

Hi Judd, the Covid battered my lungs so still struggling, it's been enjoyable reading your posts over the months, always able to bring a smile to this narky old git here...Hope all is well with you n yours, on the football front I wouldn't bet against the return of the Bottomley in the near future....It's his birthday today so here's hoping he chokes on his cake and the candles burn his eyes out....

Out of exile for the day on 17:18 - Jul 7 with 1861 viewsMoonyDale

Out of exile for the day on 16:36 - Jul 7 by D_Alien

Good to know you're still around to provide your unique take on things

Keep well

Still lurking D_Alien, just taking it all in, what a few weeks it's been eh? Was looking forward at last to mooching up to my usual Sandy spot but it's looking unlikely as it stands.....Fingers crossed for an England win tonight as I don't think I can take any more depressing news...Hoping you are well and the family are good, I know you are still on form as your posts on here convey, keep em coming.....

Out of exile for the day on 17:26 - Jul 7 with 1829 viewsD_Alien

Out of exile for the day on 17:18 - Jul 7 by MoonyDale

Still lurking D_Alien, just taking it all in, what a few weeks it's been eh? Was looking forward at last to mooching up to my usual Sandy spot but it's looking unlikely as it stands.....Fingers crossed for an England win tonight as I don't think I can take any more depressing news...Hoping you are well and the family are good, I know you are still on form as your posts on here convey, keep em coming.....

All's well, thanks

Hoping you'll get to have a Beano in the Sandy soon, if things turn out Dandy

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024