Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sucking up to Tom Cruise 22:59 - Jul 18 with 2302 viewsSadoldgit

Prime seat at Wembley. Prime seat at Wimbledon. In the pits at the British GP. Why do we suck up to this over hyped jerk?
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 23:16 - Jul 18 with 1889 viewsBicester_North

He’s done some decent films in fairness

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 07:19 - Jul 19 with 1817 viewssaintwizzler

Chuck enough money it’s way you can get in anywhere.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 07:27 - Jul 19 with 1818 viewskingslandstand1

A bit harsh. The Mission Impossible series were decent escapism films and have done a lot for location filming in this country which is good. He goes full in to the adventure stuff and doing most of his own stunts etc puts him above quite a few of the Hollywood A list in my opinion
And why not take advantage of some decent hospitality when it's offered
But try and explain why Beckham can get those prime Wimbledon seats?
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:28]
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 07:31 - Jul 19 with 1805 viewsdwayne_dibley

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 07:27 - Jul 19 by kingslandstand1

A bit harsh. The Mission Impossible series were decent escapism films and have done a lot for location filming in this country which is good. He goes full in to the adventure stuff and doing most of his own stunts etc puts him above quite a few of the Hollywood A list in my opinion
And why not take advantage of some decent hospitality when it's offered
But try and explain why Beckham can get those prime Wimbledon seats?
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:28]

money

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 08:30 - Jul 19 with 1774 viewssaint22

He also chooses to shoot all his films here and base himself out of Pinewood which brings in a shed load of cash and work to an industry boosts our economy
Not that BoJo gives a to55
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 09:24 - Jul 19 with 1744 viewsSadoldgit

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 08:30 - Jul 19 by saint22

He also chooses to shoot all his films here and base himself out of Pinewood which brings in a shed load of cash and work to an industry boosts our economy
Not that BoJo gives a to55

Perhaps he chooses to shoot his films here because his Scientology nonsense has tarnished his image at home? Or perhaps he is trying to build up the cult here? Still, every time I turn on the tv to watch a major sporting event, there he is. It’s become like a Hollywood version of Where’s Wally though in this case it’s There’s Tom.
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 09:46 - Jul 19 with 1724 viewsJaySaint

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 09:24 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps he chooses to shoot his films here because his Scientology nonsense has tarnished his image at home? Or perhaps he is trying to build up the cult here? Still, every time I turn on the tv to watch a major sporting event, there he is. It’s become like a Hollywood version of Where’s Wally though in this case it’s There’s Tom.

Or, he prefers the filming set up here and likes the place?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 09:57 - Jul 19 with 1704 viewsButty101

Tarnished reputation at home... If that was the case why are all his film blockbusters in the USA?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 10:11 - Jul 19 with 1708 viewsSadoldgit

Whoops! Seems we have a number of members from the Tom Cruise fan club here. Sorry guys!
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 11:21 - Jul 19 with 1667 viewskingslandstand1

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 10:11 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

Whoops! Seems we have a number of members from the Tom Cruise fan club here. Sorry guys!

Opinions SOGS! it just happens in this instance yours seem to be in the minority
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 11:28 - Jul 19 with 1650 viewsbattler

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 10:11 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

He is no Sean Penn is he SOGS
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 11:31 - Jul 19 with 1643 viewsgeezershoong1

One of the most powerful people in the world.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 11:52 - Jul 19 with 1631 views1885_SFC

I like Cruise. He's made some very good films - including one of my all-time favourite movies 'War of the Worlds'.

Valkyrie was another terrific film.

Each to their own etc...

Old School is Cool

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 12:21 - Jul 19 with 1612 viewsSadoldgit

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 11:21 - Jul 19 by kingslandstand1

Opinions SOGS! it just happens in this instance yours seem to be in the minority

Indeed! It’s not his films I have an issue with, it is him and his belief in Scientology. Although according to The Sun the other day he might be distancing himself from it so perhaps that is why he spending so much time here? Maybe there is hope for him yet? 😉
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 12:50 - Jul 19 with 1591 viewsBison

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 12:21 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

Indeed! It’s not his films I have an issue with, it is him and his belief in Scientology. Although according to The Sun the other day he might be distancing himself from it so perhaps that is why he spending so much time here? Maybe there is hope for him yet? 😉

Anyone over 18 who believes they have an imaginary friend who personally watches out for them and grants them wishes has a screw loose , the Yanks just seem to have more than most in that department.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 12:56 - Jul 19 with 1584 viewsMessysaints

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 12:21 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

i dont see what he believes in makes a difference to your issues with him.

Do you have issues with all religions or just this one cause its Tom Cruise? if he was Christian, would it make you happier? Muslim? not religious at all?
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 15:04 - Jul 19 with 1521 viewsSadoldgit

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 12:56 - Jul 19 by Messysaints

i dont see what he believes in makes a difference to your issues with him.

Do you have issues with all religions or just this one cause its Tom Cruise? if he was Christian, would it make you happier? Muslim? not religious at all?

No you are right. You found me out. He stole my girlfriend once.
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 15:25 - Jul 19 with 1509 viewsKennington

I’d be surprised if Cruise or Beckham pay for their tickets to Wimbledon. Wimbledon love the true a listers and the glamour. Personally I avoid any sport that involves wearing a tie. I like sport because I don’t have to wear a tie. Saying that though, Wimbledon is a really decent day out just wouldn’t want to have to wear a suit.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 15:27]

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 15:31 - Jul 19 with 1494 viewsSadoldgit

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 15:25 - Jul 19 by Kennington

I’d be surprised if Cruise or Beckham pay for their tickets to Wimbledon. Wimbledon love the true a listers and the glamour. Personally I avoid any sport that involves wearing a tie. I like sport because I don’t have to wear a tie. Saying that though, Wimbledon is a really decent day out just wouldn’t want to have to wear a suit.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 15:27]

I’m with you. Sport should be casual. I felt for poor Prince George all done up to the nines at the final when most kids his age would be wearing an England shirt.
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 15:48 - Jul 19 with 1485 viewssmartjoe

Yes, there is hope for Tom Cruise........but no e for you.
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 15:55 - Jul 19 with 1481 viewsSadoldgit

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 15:48 - Jul 19 by smartjoe

Yes, there is hope for Tom Cruise........but no e for you.

No e for me? Nope you are right. I don’t take drugs.
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 16:48 - Jul 19 with 1449 viewsSadoldgit

I’ll come clean why I don’t care much for Tom Cruise (apart from the whole Scientology thing which, let’s be honest, is very freaky). During the Premier for the War of the Worlds a Channel 4 comedy programme set up a prank. An interviewer squired him with water from a fake microphone. Instead of just laughing it off as the harmless prank it was, he verbally laid into the guy up to the point where it became more than embarrassing. 4 Channel 4 employees were later arrested for assault. Yes, assualy with a water pistol. Many big Hollywood stars don’t take themselves too seriously and are happy to send themselves up. Not this one. This one has plenty of previous for being a total jerk.
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 17:30 - Jul 19 with 1419 viewskingslandstand1

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 15:04 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

No you are right. You found me out. He stole my girlfriend once.

Penelope Cruz?? I'd have fought to get her back as well ..................
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 18:03 - Jul 19 with 1396 viewsSadoldgit

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 17:30 - Jul 19 by kingslandstand1

Penelope Cruz?? I'd have fought to get her back as well ..................

No mate, once Cruise had been there I wasn’t interested in having her back 😉
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 09:53 - Jul 20 with 1272 viewsBerber

I think that Trump has shown that it takes more than a dodgy belief system to tarnish an image in the USA. At present, it seems like sexual predators that cannot buy off the accusers are the only bogeymen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024