Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarkson's Farm 09:21 - Jul 23 with 3647 viewsJaySaint

Been binge watching this. Absolutely love it.
Pretty light humoured, but an unfiltered view into the challenges of farming.

Season 2 confirmed by Amazon the other day!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Clarkson's Farm on 09:35 - Jul 23 with 2711 viewsRon11

He also does a good job on 'Who wants To Be a Millionaire"
Question: 'In 1971 what TV presenter made his name with a world exclusive interview with Richard Nixon after the Watergate scandal? There were four names, one of which was the correct answer, David Frost.
Contestant (in whiny voice): 'I don't know, I wasn't around in 1971'
Clarkson: 'Well, I wasn't around in 1066, but I know what happened'
Clarkson's Farm on 09:41 - Jul 23 with 2707 viewssaintwizzler

His farm is 9 miles from me.
The bloke is despised by all the people in his village and the local town of Chipping Norton.
I went to his house a few years ago to price a job up for a builder who was doing a barn conversion there. The way Clarkson strutted around and talked to people was an absolute disgrace.
A total wànker of a man. I told my builder pal I was too busy to do it.

I can understand why he is so hated. Arsehole.

On the other shoe Ben Kingsley who also lives nearby does an enormous amount of local charity work and by all accounts is a very polite man.

Ronnie Barker owned an Antique Shop in the town and was also a bellend.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Clarkson's Farm on 09:55 - Jul 23 with 2683 viewsJaySaint

Clarkson's Farm on 09:41 - Jul 23 by saintwizzler

The bloke is despised by all the people in his village and the local town of Chipping Norton.
I went to his house a few years ago to price a job up for a builder who was doing a barn conversion there. The way Clarkson strutted around and talked to people was an absolute disgrace.

On the other shoe Ben Kingsley who also lives nearby does an enormous amount of local charity work and by all accounts is a very polite man.

arrogant or not, I like the show.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Clarkson's Farm on 10:21 - Jul 23 with 2669 viewsRon11

Well, not having had personal contact with the man, I wouldn't know.
Still like the show.
I have been near one of those who replaced him on Top Gear, however, Paddy McGuiness. To say what an arrogant, 'do you know who I am' tw*t would be an understatement.
Yes, Ronnie Barker was a miserable b*stard, and Corbett wasn't much better.
Clarkson's Farm on 10:21 - Jul 23 with 2669 viewssaint22

Of course you do
The man is the epitome of all thats wrong with this country
despised by all who hail from the area surrounding him, making a mockery of real hard working farmers for his own commercial gain
Friend of Brooks, Cameron etc
WAC
Clarkson's Farm on 10:31 - Jul 23 with 2650 viewsSadoldgit

I guess he gets airtime for the same reason people voted for Johnson. We seem to have an appetite for arrogant, narcissistic a-holes in this country. My rule of thumb is avoid anything that has anything with Clarkson in it. Served me well so far.
Clarkson's Farm on 10:38 - Jul 23 with 2640 viewsbattler

Clarkson's Farm on 10:21 - Jul 23 by saint22

Of course you do
The man is the epitome of all thats wrong with this country
despised by all who hail from the area surrounding him, making a mockery of real hard working farmers for his own commercial gain
Friend of Brooks, Cameron etc
WAC

What a shocker, knew it wouldn't be long before you raised your offended little head over this subject.
You seem to sneer and disapprove of many things in this country due to your narrow minded political agenda.
Maybe you need to fcuk off to another country where you wont be so offended and find more people that agree with you.
WAC.
Clarkson's Farm on 10:43 - Jul 23 with 2636 viewsdwayne_dibley

always found there is a big difference between what they do and who they are.

Many great footballers are total arrogant tw@ts but watching them play is the point.

Same with Ghengis Khan, said to be an arrogant meglomaniac but he did wonders for carbon reduction and climate change

I also enjoyed Clarksons farm and the acid test was that the wench did too. She also liked James may's cookery show with the MILF he kept in the pantry

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Login to get fewer ads

Clarkson's Farm on 10:54 - Jul 23 with 2621 viewsSadoldgit

Clarkson's Farm on 10:38 - Jul 23 by battler

What a shocker, knew it wouldn't be long before you raised your offended little head over this subject.
You seem to sneer and disapprove of many things in this country due to your narrow minded political agenda.
Maybe you need to fcuk off to another country where you wont be so offended and find more people that agree with you.
WAC.

Get out of bed the wrong side today? I am sorry that you are so offended that I don’t like Johnson or Clarkson but suggesting that I go and live in another country as I have upset your sensibilities is a bit harsh is it not?
If you can’t sneer at the likes of Clarkson and Johnson without getting abused, there is something very wrong.
Despite my apparent narrow mind, plenty of people think the same way.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 11:04]
Clarkson's Farm on 11:17 - Jul 23 with 2589 viewsbattler

Clarkson's Farm on 10:54 - Jul 23 by Sadoldgit

Get out of bed the wrong side today? I am sorry that you are so offended that I don’t like Johnson or Clarkson but suggesting that I go and live in another country as I have upset your sensibilities is a bit harsh is it not?
If you can’t sneer at the likes of Clarkson and Johnson without getting abused, there is something very wrong.
Despite my apparent narrow mind, plenty of people think the same way.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 11:04]

This was certainly not aimed at you SOG's although I did think you would not be big fan of Clarkson
Although I dont agree with a few of your political views I can live with that as you seem to be a decent person that can see both sides even if you dont agree to them.
This was aimed purely at this forums village idiot who constantly whines and sneers at anyone and anything that doesn't agree to his thinking and just seems to constantly put down this country and the majority of its inhabitants.
He should do us all a favour and find a country more to his thinking...maybe North Korea.
Clarkson's Farm on 11:24 - Jul 23 with 2572 viewsSadoldgit

Clarkson's Farm on 11:17 - Jul 23 by battler

This was certainly not aimed at you SOG's although I did think you would not be big fan of Clarkson
Although I dont agree with a few of your political views I can live with that as you seem to be a decent person that can see both sides even if you dont agree to them.
This was aimed purely at this forums village idiot who constantly whines and sneers at anyone and anything that doesn't agree to his thinking and just seems to constantly put down this country and the majority of its inhabitants.
He should do us all a favour and find a country more to his thinking...maybe North Korea.

😂 ah ok.
Clarkson's Farm on 11:24 - Jul 23 with 2571 viewssaint22

Clarkson's Farm on 10:38 - Jul 23 by battler

WAC.

Oh you think championing a belligerent xenophobic rich toff is the way to go do you?
And I am not talking about Johnson merely Clarkson that pr1ck of a morally defunct human
Equally if you think this show equals quality entertainment then it just goes to show this country and its like are doomed
As for moving to another country, I spend enough time out of this one to avoid this sort of idiocy generally thanks
Clarkson's Farm on 11:24 - Jul 23 with 2571 viewsPatfromPoole

In my isolation pit, I have been watching the Man City “All or Nothing” series on Amazon Prime.

Narrated by Ben Kingsley.

Is he a City fan?

It’s an interesting watch, BTW. Cannot believe how many staff City employ. Looks like more than a large hospital…….

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Clarkson's Farm on 11:48 - Jul 23 with 2543 viewsbattler

Clarkson's Farm on 11:24 - Jul 23 by saint22

Oh you think championing a belligerent xenophobic rich toff is the way to go do you?
And I am not talking about Johnson merely Clarkson that pr1ck of a morally defunct human
Equally if you think this show equals quality entertainment then it just goes to show this country and its like are doomed
As for moving to another country, I spend enough time out of this one to avoid this sort of idiocy generally thanks

Once again you dont do yourself any favours as you make it into a class thing.
You sneer and seem to take offence at any rich people however they accumulated their wealth but you also feel the same at people at the opposite end of the scal who read the Sun and display St. George flags outside their house.

You are that typical left wing middle class sneering pr!ck who think that they are above anyone else.

FWIW Clarkson wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth he earnt his money by working for it, no matter if you dont agree with his views, and that certainly doesn't mean he is a toff. Get a grip FFS !

The more things that offend you and and the more time you spend out of this country the better.
Clarkson's Farm on 11:49 - Jul 23 with 2541 viewsSadoldgit

Never met Clarkson but did stand next to him at a baggage carrousel at Heathrow a few years ago. He is very tall. He is one of those characters on TV that I have never warmed to and that episode where he punched a producer because he couldn’t get a steak at his hotel seemed to sum him up perfectly. I tried Top Gear a few times and the other two were ok but I found him to be highly irritating. Someone said that he looked like a gnarled old grey testicle and I can’t think of him now without that imagine popping into my head.
Mrs SOG likes farming programmes but I think I shall stick to the one with the fit Yorkshire lass.
Clarkson's Farm on 12:09 - Jul 23 with 2525 viewssaint22

Clarkson's Farm on 11:48 - Jul 23 by battler

Once again you dont do yourself any favours as you make it into a class thing.
You sneer and seem to take offence at any rich people however they accumulated their wealth but you also feel the same at people at the opposite end of the scal who read the Sun and display St. George flags outside their house.

You are that typical left wing middle class sneering pr!ck who think that they are above anyone else.

FWIW Clarkson wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth he earnt his money by working for it, no matter if you dont agree with his views, and that certainly doesn't mean he is a toff. Get a grip FFS !

The more things that offend you and and the more time you spend out of this country the better.

Ok pal thanks for the advice
FWIW if you think Clarkson is a man of the people a la Johnson then bravo
I have nothing against people working hard and making money and success but just because you do that doesn't mean you need to become a bigot with it

And I am working class, grafted all my life and have earnt all i have but I still don't think white privilege, casual racism, selfishness or lack of morals is a good thing in this world
Clarkson's Farm on 12:44 - Jul 23 with 2497 viewssaintwizzler

And that kid in it likes his Devil’s Dandruff so the rumour has it
⛄️

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Clarkson's Farm on 12:50 - Jul 23 with 2487 viewsgeezershoong1

Lewis Hamilton - Supreme F1 driver & a nob.
Ronnie O'Sullivan - best snooker player ever, nob.

I'm sure there's a few more I just switch off before the interviews.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Clarkson's Farm on 12:52 - Jul 23 with 2480 viewsbattler

Clarkson's Farm on 12:09 - Jul 23 by saint22

Ok pal thanks for the advice
FWIW if you think Clarkson is a man of the people a la Johnson then bravo
I have nothing against people working hard and making money and success but just because you do that doesn't mean you need to become a bigot with it

And I am working class, grafted all my life and have earnt all i have but I still don't think white privilege, casual racism, selfishness or lack of morals is a good thing in this world

Where did I say I think is a man of the people ? I was just pointing out that just because he was rich doesn't mean he inherited it or make him a toff. Once again you are straight away
labelling people just because you dont like them or like their views.

Believe it or not just because you dont support someones views or their upbringing or wealth doesn't make them all xenophobic, bigoted or racist or however you want to label them.

You have a very narrow way of thinking.
Clarkson's Farm on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 2442 views1885_SFC

Clarkson punched the odious tw@t Piers Morgan once. For that alone - I will be forever grateful.

And love him or hate him - those The Grand Tour specials are marvelous entertainment in my eyes!

Old School is Cool

Clarkson's Farm on 13:27 - Jul 23 with 2423 viewssaint22

Clarkson's Farm on 12:52 - Jul 23 by battler

Where did I say I think is a man of the people ? I was just pointing out that just because he was rich doesn't mean he inherited it or make him a toff. Once again you are straight away
labelling people just because you dont like them or like their views.

Believe it or not just because you dont support someones views or their upbringing or wealth doesn't make them all xenophobic, bigoted or racist or however you want to label them.

You have a very narrow way of thinking.

I think the company he keeps tells you the sort of person he is

And there are countless examples of him being an odious xenophobic bigot
Clarkson's Farm on 14:11 - Jul 23 with 2393 viewsBison

Clarkson's Farm on 13:27 - Jul 23 by saint22

Have been out to Your New York Apartment recently ( Obviously First class on BA like you stated is the only way you travel ) ?

The reason I ask is I am wondering when the states will re-open as it looks like you cant get in on a ESTA at the moment . I presume with you going to New York , LA etc..... on business means you have a different type of visa , ie could you get in on a work visa rather than an ESTA ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Clarkson's Farm on 14:19 - Jul 23 with 2391 viewsBerber

Clarkson's Farm on 11:49 - Jul 23 by Sadoldgit

Never met Clarkson but did stand next to him at a baggage carrousel at Heathrow a few years ago. He is very tall. He is one of those characters on TV that I have never warmed to and that episode where he punched a producer because he couldn’t get a steak at his hotel seemed to sum him up perfectly. I tried Top Gear a few times and the other two were ok but I found him to be highly irritating. Someone said that he looked like a gnarled old grey testicle and I can’t think of him now without that imagine popping into my head.
Mrs SOG likes farming programmes but I think I shall stick to the one with the fit Yorkshire lass.

The Yorkshire Dales lass? Now if this forum ran a WYOWYN thread, she would surely appear.
Clarkson's Farm on 14:23 - Jul 23 with 2382 viewsdwayne_dibley

Clarkson's Farm on 13:15 - Jul 23 by 1885_SFC

Clarkson punched the odious tw@t Piers Morgan once. For that alone - I will be forever grateful.

And love him or hate him - those The Grand Tour specials are marvelous entertainment in my eyes!

totally agree

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Clarkson's Farm on 14:49 - Jul 23 with 2360 viewsBicester_North

Clarkson's Farm on 13:27 - Jul 23 by saint22

Heisenberg logging in soon?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024